• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8766 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
Spunx

Feel the summer heat!

War season is back. Here's your forecast.

HOT
YOUR MUM

Who wouldn't want to declare war on a flag like this? It's either highly offensive or extremely entertaining. I'm not sure if I'd want a war with these people, but it's a worthy task to make one wonder. Surprise!

LUKEWARM
Holy Trinity

Didn't this one happen already? Eight wars at once is somewhat impressive, and evens the scale.

ARCTIC
Evil Retribution

The purpose of a secret war flag is to keep the mains of the characters within the war flag a secret. Mix in a healthy dose of raw subpar battle navigation skill, and you've got your fake of the week. Stay tuned next week for Ricky Lake impersonations.
----------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackjacket
Bzzzap bzaaap!
[Jul 11, 2007 4:45:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

Re: Feel the summer heat!

<3 war!
Pokemey Houston sings I will always luff joo

Back to defend his Viridian Idol crown.
[Jul 11, 2007 6:31:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alamarana88

ARCTIC
Evil Retribution

The purpose of a secret war flag is to keep the mains of the characters within the war flag a secret. Mix in a healthy dose of raw subpar battle navigation skill, and you've got your fake of the week. Stay tuned next week for Ricky Lake impersonations.

Oh man...Mr. OP, you rawk. Seriously.
ROFL

So does Pokeme <33
(had to test the edit button >_>)
Griffinbane of Viridian
Retired

Echelon says, "nothing like having the power of the bristle 5000 between your legs!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by alamarana88 at Jul 11, 2007 7:32:18 PM]
[Jul 11, 2007 7:31:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateTrader

Yah WAR!

Icecoldfire on Virdian Ocean
Proud member of the crew Cruentus Morpheus And the Flag Riddlemakers
[Jul 11, 2007 10:27:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
migalhas123

HOT
YOUR MUM

Who wouldn't want to declare war on a flag like this? It's either highly offensive or extremely entertaining. I'm not sure if I'd want a war with these people, but it's a worthy task to make one wonder. Surprise!

Your Mum is not a WAR Flag but we will declare back to all that declare us ....
[Jul 12, 2007 4:19:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

I think you should mention the flag Scupper the Ringers too. Just for the sake of it.
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 12, 2007 4:32:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ariel_mac

HOT
YOUR MUM

Did anyone ever mention to not underestimate your ennemy?

I don't know much about that flag, but I know enough to say it will be a massacre...

Edit: Aumg, the edit button DOES work! /me passes out
~ Arielmac (all oceans except Atlantic)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ariel_mac at Jul 12, 2007 10:56:57 AM]
[Jul 12, 2007 10:27:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrew47

I think you should mention the flag Scupper the Ringers too. Just for the sake of it.

Don't worry, Scupper the Ringers is not a new flag. They used to be Nanuq (Peaked at around 15 in the flag fame list), who wanted to have a new start, so they disbanded, and formed a new flag.
I'm now playing Shambo on Viridian!
[Jul 12, 2007 10:53:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    andrew_orr_manutdforever@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
interguy1

Ooh, we got Holy Trinity declaring war on us, were debating on whether to answer them. Lotta waffling going on with the royalty.

Edit: spelling booch
Interguy on the Viridian Ocean
~Pseudo-Retired
123jackpot wrote: 
It's been a while since I bought a ship, but I'm fairly certain none come equipped with nuclear warheads.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by interguy1 at Jul 12, 2007 5:11:06 PM]
[Jul 12, 2007 5:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deathdancer2

LUKEWARM
Holy Trinity

Didn't this one happen already? Eight wars at once is somewhat impressive, and evens the scale.

it would be ten may i repeat TEN wars
IMMALT

pirate of IRISH AVENGERS

person in HOLY TRINITY
[Jul 12, 2007 8:26:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

LUKEWARM
Holy Trinity

it would be ten may i repeat TEN wars

Mmh. I think Blackjacket can test his edit-button by adding the "poor spelling/grammar/I didn't find my caps and punctuations" in the small summary of the flag(member).
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 12, 2007 9:01:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Technician3

WAR!
YUS!
WAR!

lol anyhow, aye we got 10 wars on the go right and hopefully more to come. Already knocked up 5 sinks in 2 days so its all glubby glub glub fun!

A lot of mates maybe wondering who is Holy Trinity? We are the land the sea, the air ye breaths! We're drunks and wanna fight! We take what we can and give nothing back! lol and we are also a bunch of mates from various different flags from around the ocean hungry for war but bored of the old usual Ocean Politics. So we've created a war flag thats isnt affiliated to any flag and absolutely does not represent any flag at all. We have been accused of being a war flag for several different highly respected and well know flags in Viridian but again I state - we are not a war flag from any flag.

To sum things up, we're a bunch of mates acting like 5 years olds having fun!

See y'all on the water!

Paintedlady
Drunk Of Irish Avengers
Princess Of Holy Trinity
Paintedlady
Drunk Of Irish Avengers
Princess Of Holy Trinity
[Jul 12, 2007 9:48:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Holy Trinity, a flag for a bunch of bored loonies.
Anchovia
[Jul 13, 2007 2:13:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Wars with alts are pointless. Do it with your mains and you'll get some respect from me.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 13, 2007 5:34:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jutecloth

Respect from Saintdeath is pointless.
Bakunin wrote: 
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called "the People's Stick".
Darksand wrote: 
[S]chadenfreude is a positive externality for some of us.

[Jul 13, 2007 12:35:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

Respect from Saintdeath is pointless.

Posts from Jutecloth ar poyntless

<3 jutecloths posts.

[Jul 13, 2007 1:30:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ariel_mac

YAY

LPDF have been war dec for no reason!

/me feels special
~ Arielmac (all oceans except Atlantic)

[Jul 13, 2007 1:37:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nintendo_07

Holy Trinity, a flag for a bunch of bored loonies.

This sums it up and more...

As part of Interguy's flag...*cough*..The Curia *go us*

Da Story:

I waz mindin mez own biz playin pkr...when out o the blue we get a war dec

I start talkin to Royalty and dey start dissin us as a "flag full of cabin girls"

and u can judge..we declared war...not that we'll ever run across one of their only ships...TWO SLOOPS!!!

And the fact that they'll be wiped out b4 we can start lookin for them..

EDIT: rofl...edit buttn bk mns no prvws 4 me

And the face that they'll be wiped out b4 we can start lookin for them..

lmao

EDIT: /me feels compelled to start a new tradition..

ERDD, mkin yer alt flgs ply pkr /w me
I wrote: 
Always think you're right, unless you're wrong.

Erdd on Emerald
Captain of Starfleet-East
Member of Hooked
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Nintendo_07 at Jul 13, 2007 1:46:48 PM]
[Jul 13, 2007 1:43:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
deathdancer2

erdd do you honestly expect anyone to be able to understand what you just said?

oh and its 11 wars now
IMMALT

pirate of IRISH AVENGERS

person in HOLY TRINITY
[Jul 13, 2007 1:59:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

flag full of cabin girls
HAHAHA! And, I had to read your post a few times to actually understand what you said. Please write in proper English. kkthnxbai.
Anchovia
[Jul 13, 2007 2:08:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

erdd do you honestly expect anyone to be able to understand what you just said?

oh and its 11 wars now

The amount of wars don't make you any better, it's how you fight (and win) them. If I want then I make an alt flag and declare war against my other 12 war flags just to make it look like I pwn the whole ocean.
Saltake
[Jul 13, 2007 4:16:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

oh and its 11 wars now

After a quick check of your flag and your crews PvP record, there's a few things that jump out at me.

1) 11 wars, 0 flags I've ever heard of.
2) You've been picking off undermanned, sailor crewed ships.
3) Your PvP record shows one good day of picking off said unermanned, sailor crewed ships.

That being said I've concluded that you are a disgrace of a war flag. Basically, you suck.
But please continue to inform us of all you CRRRRRRRRRAZYYYYYY wars.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Jul 14, 2007 2:29:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

oh and its 11 wars now

After a quick check of your flag and your crews PvP record, there's a few things that jump out at me.

3) Your PvP record shows one good day of picking off said unermanned, sailor crewed ships.

That being said I've concluded that you are a disgrace of a war flag. Basically, you suck.

I luff this post....

[Jul 14, 2007 5:25:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Technician3

If you review the crews listed in the flags we are at war with, the majourity of the ones stupid enough to accept our war dec only consist of sailor rated or similar crews. If flags consisting of higher rated crews accept the war dec's issues then we'll happily wager war with them too.

As for undermanned boats, this is also something that has concerned me. There are 2 instances which appear that we are doing this shown on the records as 5 vs 2. In the first instance I cannot specifically say what happened as it was just a case of attacking the enemy boat and to my shock it later appeared on the records as 5 pirates attacking 2. I dont know how this happened as there was certainly no might ring manipulation on our behalf. In the second instance of this happening though I can assure ye all that going into the battle this wasnt the case. Even more regular vessel who's where done, the final one being approx 10 seconds before engagement. As the boats went into battle the might rings remained the same value and the battle started as 5 mates aboard vs 5 mates aboard. Again though to my shock and amazement, the records after the sink stated 5 pirates attacking 2. I do not know if this is a bug or indeed if there was battle jumpers on the enemy boat thus at the time of the sink the pvp records show the volume of mates aboard at the time of the battle end? If any knowledgeable mates can explain what this may be a result of please do so as its currently a very personal thown in my side which I want to pull out!

We hunt as and when we want to. Needless to say we have other things to do other than waring, war being a new hobby in the game for all members of Holy Trinity. Even with that considered though and even on days where we may want to hunt, if the enemy flags have no boats out we cant sink them thus I agree, there maybe good days with lots of sinks - others non.

If you say we suck so be it, we've been called worse. We'll accept any declaration of war and will see mates on the water. Seems though Marianegra you are just another lowly cabin girl so I guess its another case of all mouth and no trousers as you're not in a position accept a declaration of war. My suggestion would be shhhhhhh and go back and play with yer dolls and yes, we shall continue to provide updates of our wars as per your requests. Broad/Master at bnav and he thinks he has the right to evalute and condem our wars? Pffft you make me laugh!

At the time of you posting this the said wars would tally up to 12.

Blackmaria is a previous post wrote: 
Ok, like I'm a 3rd grader...
It IS absolutely legal to run 2 screens at once and trade between the two? This is not frowned upon?

So you've not heard of these flags then? Seems knowledge isnt your stongest point is it now, tut tut. After his exploits with the Ocean rum market, which I for one salut as pure genius business sense despite how contravertial it maybe, being at war with probably the best known pirate in the Ocean right now Belgica of the flag Findabhair I for one would say is a flag ye should know any, but like you demostate, knowledge doesnt seem to be your strongest point.

Paintedlady
Drunk Of Irish Avengers
Princess Of Holy Trinity
Paintedlady
Drunk Of Irish Avengers
Princess Of Holy Trinity
[Jul 14, 2007 8:08:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DKIRK

lmfao,Holy trinity did you enjoy that temp ban for MRM abuse,(:
i have heard alot of chatter from alot of people b/c my flag has WD
nearly if not all flags on the ocean,i have to admitt sinking any so called Holy trinity ship will be a blast b/c you are in fact hiding behind alts as i already stated to a member in trinity i know all of your mains b/c someone talks to much...wonder who..i am on my main and noone has been sunk useing alts EVER in my flag,basicly you are a copy cat,which is fine but use your mains or hush,we arnt looking for anything but sinks this was not a gimic pay me poe and i wont sink you will be sunk if at war with us no doubt no need to offer poe or anything else,you can get mad b/c we war decced you we dont care nor do we get mad at silly lil pirates who bother us in tells no WD will be dropped for all the folks who say we are nothing o well atleast we stood up instead of cowwering down we called you all out and you choked thats funny to us,prolly not to yall b/c your the chokkers,,and b4 i end this poke fun at my spelling poke fun at wat ever you want but the fact remains we called you all out and most of you responded with childish BS i geuss that makes since though 5th graders can be harsh with words o lets not forget my stats tease me about them to lol to most of u my response is atleast i have stats.......poke fun at the big ships undermanned that we sank solo my advice would be dont go out in anything bigger than what you can fill that will solve the problem,a sink is a sink dont matter how its done as long as MRM is followed which for us it always is SO ACCEPT OR BE QUIET MRM WILL BE COMPLAINED EVERYTIME SO BETTER NOT TO TRY IT WITH US B/C YOU WILL LOSE A SHIP MAYBE AN ACCOUNT TO (:

Lmfao
CAPT OF THE CREW EVIL DEEDS
KING OF THE FLAG EVIL RETRIBUTION <<<SEND WAR DEC'S TO<<

i dont furom often so better not to waste to much space here on me (:
[Jul 14, 2007 11:32:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

Seems though Marianegra you are just another lowly cabin girl so I guess its another case of all mouth and no trousers as you're not in a position accept a declaration of war. My suggestion would be shhhhhhh and go back and play with yer dolls

So defensive. But I guess you're right, I guess wouldn't know my arse from a hole in the ground when it came to sinking ships.

If any of the flags at war with Holy Trinity would be so kind as to let me join I'd be eternally greatfull.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Jul 15, 2007 1:03:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DKIRK

Seems though Marianegra you are just another lowly cabin girl so I guess its another case of all mouth and no trousers as you're not in a position accept a declaration of war. My suggestion would be shhhhhhh and go back and play with yer dolls

So defensive. But I guess you're right, I guess wouldn't know my arse from a hole in the ground when it came to sinking ships.

If any of the flags at war with Holy Trinity would be so kind as to let me join I'd be eternally greatfull.

Well Holy Trinity yet another alt foot in mouth because last time i checked Marianegra is in a position to accept war decs he decided to leave the doll playing to you,after your outta ships,wow i love makin alts eat words mmmm taste good dont it...or does it,tell you wat taste a few cbls simmer a bit and let me know how this all taste to you.........sure smells good from here...
[Jul 15, 2007 1:44:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DKIRK

HOT
YOUR MUM

WELL YOUR MUM DEC BACK THEN!!! LOTTA TALK BUT NO ACTION WAR DEC'S BEEN SITTING ON YOUR ISSUE'S FOR OVER A WEEK FROM ME....HMMM NOW WATCHA GUNNA DO I CALLED YOU OUT FOR A SECOND TIME

Lmfao
KING OF THE FLAG EVIL RETRIBUTION<<SEND WAR DEC'S HERE<<

HOT....I THINK NOT...PROVE ME WRONG
[Jul 15, 2007 4:56:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

HOT
YOUR MUM

WELL YOUR MUM DEC BACK THEN!!! LOTTA TALK BUT NO ACTION WAR DEC'S BEEN SITTING ON YOUR ISSUE'S FOR OVER A WEEK FROM ME....HMMM NOW WATCHA GUNNA DO I CALLED YOU OUT FOR A SECOND TIME

Lmfao
KING OF THE FLAG EVIL RETRIBUTION<<SEND WAR DEC'S HERE<<

HOT....I THINK NOT...PROVE ME WRONG

smells like titpad...

Kirk, stop bein such a girl... oh an let off teh caps button, makes your post look like it was typed by a constipated Irish setter.

LOOKIN INTELLIGENT?....I THINK NOT...PROVE ME WRONG

Poke,
poking stupidity one day at a time

[Edit 69 times, last edit by Poke_Me at Jul 15, 2007 5:15:00 AM]
[Jul 15, 2007 5:07:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DKIRK

HOT
YOUR MUM

LUKEWARM
Holy Trinity

ARCTIC
Evil Retribution

OK MAYBE IM JUST SLOW BUT THIS POST SEEM'S TO BE DONE BY A RETARD MY FLAG ISNT TRYING TO BE HOT LUKE WARM OR ARTIC NOR DO WE CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS,AS IVE STATED MANY TIMES I AM NO ALT PAY ATTENTION NO ALT ALL SINKS ARE DONE WITH MAINS HOLY TRINITY ALT WAR FLAG DONT COMPARE US,THEY HUNT WEAK 2 MANNED SHIPS AGAINST 5 THEN BRAGG HERE LIKE THEY ACCTUALLY DID SUMTHIN <BY THE WAY HOLY HERE'S YER COOKIE> WE HUNT YOU ALL IF YOU ACCEPT MOSTLY SOLO SOMETIMES WITH 2 WE HAVE BEEN ENGAUGED BY ALL BUT 1 OR 2 OF ARE SINKS AND NONE OF US CARE ABOUT BRAGGING SOOO REALLY YOU GOT NUTHIN ARCTIC LUB IT TY,INSTEAD OF RUNNIN YER MOUTH HERE LETS GOTO THE OCEAN I KNOW WE CAN HAVE A SINKING CONTEST SINCE I'D PROLLY LOSE THE SPELLING CONTEST,I HAVENT LOOKED B/C I DONT CARE BUT YER PROLLY AN ABLE B NAVVER SILLY SPUD OR SPUNK SHHHH YOUR IN OVER YOUR HEAD MOST OF YOU FORUM DWELLERS ARE...

ILL MAKE THIS EASY ILL DRAW YALL A MAP SEND WAR DEC'S HERE WE REALLY ACCEPT UNLIKE SOME WHO CLAIM THEY WILL BUT NEVER DO
/FW EVIL RETRIBUTION>DECLARE WAR ON THIS FLAG>REASON (: U CAN LEAVE IT BLANK WE DO THEN EVERYONE VOTES I THEN SEND IT BACK WOW WERE AT WAR THE SAME DAY (: HOPE THIS HELPS THE MOUTH RUNNERS TO FOCUS THERE ATTENTION ELSEWHERE
[Jul 15, 2007 5:24:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates