• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 49
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5532 times and has 48 replies Next Thread
joris

Boycott Chinchi!

Buy rum at Prolix! Support skill! Support a well managed island!

PvP Chinchi! Take his rum!

If you PvP Chinci and win, take a screenshot during the SF. If you manage to instakill him I will pay you 5K.

Post your screenshots here!

Support the rum revolution! Pay a decent price! Learn how to do the puzzle and earn fine wages! Arrr!
----------------------------------------
Belgica
Teh Poke faktor candidate 07/07
[Jul 4, 2007 6:36:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

Re: Boycott Chinchi!

Belgica
[Jul 4, 2007 6:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

buahahahaha!
Pokemey Houston sings I will always luff joo

Back to defend his Viridian Idol crown.
[Jul 4, 2007 7:49:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daggisback

Erm. Kay. Whatever. I'm staying out of this. Nice Avatar, though, Pokey.
Saint_Death wrote: 
BK blockades are like masturbation. They can help during a drought, but they're nothing compared to the real thing and will never replace it.

[Jul 4, 2007 8:22:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
P1ratess

This thread made me giggle too.
Tesse (Hunter)
Piratesse (Viridian & Malachite)
[Jul 4, 2007 8:25:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

With that 5k you can go buy 63 rum at Prolix! What a steal!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jul 4, 2007 9:45:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roofiyohoho

Rum is overrated anyway.

Unless it's Black Bacardi and shots..
[Jul 4, 2007 10:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

I only had white Bacardi...

...but I had plenty of that.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 4, 2007 10:36:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Magus_M

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.
MacGreggor, Mostly retired.
-
Scupperer wrote: 
Mac, you got it tough; no one appreciates the hard work and time you put into the game...

-
Jolyma wrote: 
Oh wait....I've been doing Mac's GF's already....

[Jul 4, 2007 10:41:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roofiyohoho

...but I had plenty of that.
Can't be bad... Never did I hear of someone complaining that they "overstocked" their rum.

Ok, maybe the next day. But only for a little while! Then the good memories resurface again..
[Jul 4, 2007 11:00:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
courtkid1012

Good luck with this. Anyone who has a problem with me, say it to my face.
Chinchi on all oceans. (Viridian)
Ducha De Oro of Riddle Makers

Inspire others
^Click
[Jul 4, 2007 2:50:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Uh. He did.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 4, 2007 3:03:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flepnerg

I love this thread.

-Surmuck
Out of the usual hate.
~Surmuck
Viridian
[Jul 4, 2007 3:38:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discflicker

Hey mates, I'll match Belgica's bounty and offer 5k of my own for each such deed, increasing the total bounty per instakill to 10k.
Done playing puzzle pirates as of July 21st, 2017
[Jul 4, 2007 3:50:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
courtkid1012

Hey mates, I'll match Belgica's bounty and offer 5k of my own for each such deed, increasing the total bounty per instakill to 10k.

Ok Disc, sure, get others to do it for you. Last time I challenged you to a PvP you backed away and said that I'm not worth your time. If I recall then back (before you screwed over OG, purposely) in OG you said that I could beat you in PvP probably. And in that brig how you made Shark nav it? Just face me already instead of being a complete jerk to your (no longer) friends.

Inspire others
^Click
[Jul 4, 2007 6:51:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discflicker

The brig was Explossion's pillage and he wouldn't let me nav until your ship re-engaged. I would have liked to, though.

I will get others to do it for me as I like, as I've already responded to your challenge.

From the RM Forums (You should have posted this here to start with, since I am not in RM anymore.)

Chinchi posts: "Disc, 5v5 PvP. Grow a *censored for the PP forums* and take it already."

My reply: "Anytime you would like to PVP me Chinchi, I pillage daily. The Light Halibut only sails two routes: from Typhoon to Conglin and from Typhoon to Dendrite. The Complicated Angler and Discipline go from Harmattan to Cochineal. Arranging a PVP against you is not worth my time, nor is it worth the consequences of unmuting you. If you'd like to make it sinking and/or place a wager greater than 10K on the match, I would be amenable to something arranged."

As a penalty for being ignorant, I am increasing the minimum wager to 20k.
Done playing puzzle pirates as of July 21st, 2017
[Jul 4, 2007 7:13:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

I am increasing the minimum wager to 200k.

You missed a 0.
[Jul 4, 2007 7:16:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dominator137

Anyone who has a problem with me, say it to my face.

Can you please point me in the direction of your face? I regret to inform you, if it's too far away, I may have to decline. Poor college student + full time job, you know...

It's not like people are whispering things about you behind your back. I don't think anyone's actually scarred of you. They're posting them on a public forum that you frequent. If you can't find them, it's your own damn fault. It took you this long to find your way to Prolix, and that's right next to Lima, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though.

And I'm dirt poor, but I think an extra bonus is in order if you PvP him and take his rum outside Prolix, if anyone would like to offer one =P
Viridian - Domzx, Senior Officer of The Devil's Own
Member of Regnum Irae

Crooktooth wrote: 
The forum needs a whack-a-mole setting.

[Jul 5, 2007 6:56:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

Can you please point me in the direction of your face? I regret to inform you, if it's too far away, I may have to decline. Poor college student + full time job, you know...

It's not like people are whispering things about you behind your back. I don't think anyone's actually scarred of you. They're posting them on a public forum that you frequent. If you can't find them, it's your own damn fault. It took you this long to find your way to Prolix, and that's right next to Lima, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though.

And I'm dirt poor, but I think an extra bonus is in order if you PvP him and take his rum outside Prolix, if anyone would like to offer one =P

If you can provide proof that you did indeed take his *prolix bought rum* off his ship, i'l give you a bonus of 25K, again with the condition that you instakill him specifically. How you are going to prove this is upto you.
Belgica
[Jul 5, 2007 7:13:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dominator137

Well, my thinking was taking his rum outside Prolix either means he has to buy at Prolix or sail rumless, but that's your call... =P
Member of Regnum Irae

Crooktooth wrote: 

[Jul 5, 2007 8:26:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zephard

I'l give you a bonus of 25K, again with the condition that you instakill him specifically. How you are going to prove this is upto you.

Sad question me know, but have to ask. Why everyone so focused on instakill? Does it do something special, or just to prove that much better?

Just starting and don't understand the instistance of such requirement. So make me an Enlightened.
Narkon of Viridian Ocean
Senior Officer of Osheagess's Angels

Give me Cocoa Beans
[Jul 5, 2007 9:20:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

Difrunce? lemme xsplain it

Beaten?

Totallly Owned

Pokemey Houston sings I will always luff joo

Back to defend his Viridian Idol crown.
[Jul 5, 2007 10:04:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zephard

So, ye are showing me that it really doesn't do anything more than satisfy a animalistic desire to see one being ultimately smacked down by a far superior opponent.

Thanks, now I know that will be one part of this game I will not tread.
Narkon of Viridian Ocean
Senior Officer of Osheagess's Angels

Give me Cocoa Beans
[Jul 5, 2007 10:17:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

I'l give you a bonus of 25K, again with the condition that you instakill him specifically. How you are going to prove this is upto you.

Sad question me know, but have to ask. Why everyone so focused on instakill? Does it do something special, or just to prove that much better?

Just starting and don't understand the instistance of such requirement. So make me an Enlightened.

It is pretty in the screenshot. I think I'm allowed a pretty picture if I'm paying for it?
Belgica
[Jul 5, 2007 10:46:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
courtkid1012

You talk a lot for a broad/master bnaver.....

Inspire others
^Click
[Jul 5, 2007 2:44:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ubilaz

Bnav rank means nothing. I'm Able Bnav, but I'd be willing to wager a decent amount of PoE that I'd beat you in a PvP.
Kyushi
Vicious
[Jul 5, 2007 4:42:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Where's Pokeme when you need him? Or Faulkston, for that matter? PvP threats go here. >.>

Even taking all the bnav experience I had before they added the bnav stat, it'd probably still be narrow. Ha. I'll bet you that I'd spend half the battle running away, and the other half misturning in whirlpools and getting shot.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jul 5, 2007 5:18:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
courtkid1012

Bnav rank means nothing. I'm Able Bnav, but I'd be willing to wager a decent amount of PoE that I'd beat you in a PvP.

Place your bet.

Inspire others
^Click
[Jul 5, 2007 5:48:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dominator137

Oh noes! Your Bnav rank is higher than mine! I is shaking in my booties!

Seriously, grow up. Or figure out how this game works. Really, I'd settle for either. The amount you can "talk" does not hinge (directly or indirectly) on your Bnav rank. It hinges on whether or not you're willing to accept the possible consequences of that "talk". Since I see no consequences from the likes of you, I'll "talk" as much as I please.
Member of Regnum Irae

Crooktooth wrote: 

[Jul 5, 2007 6:58:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

You're all talk.

:D
[Jul 5, 2007 7:26:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates