• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1635 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Uikur

Crafting puzzles Reply to this Post

We're missing a bunch. Smithing, you could have required symbols to hit (like shipwrightery) and you'd click and a hammer would fall. However, the symbols would scroll across the screen at a moderate speed, thus the challenge. Tailoring, post what you think we should do. Make it a challenge, but not a super hard one. Weaving, post what you think we should do. Make it a challenge, but not a super hard one. Furnishing, place pieces of wood into different 3-D patterns. In order to make it 3-D, you have to rotate the camera so that you can see each side. Post what you think, maybe work on the tiers of the puzzle. I'll be checking this often.

Whisked from Game Design to Crafting Puzzle Project. - Faulkston
----------------------------------------
Just my thoughts.

Check out my proposal (Project Compere) here. Feedback and/or a coder is requested!

Irinam of Viridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Faulkston at Apr 2, 2007 11:49:31 AM]
[Apr 2, 2007 9:17:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Malach

Re: Crafting puzzles Reply to this Post

You're probably looking for the Crafting Puzzle Project forum. Round 2 of the project is in the early stages, if I remember correctly.
-Malach, mostly on Cobalt

Ex-Captain of Omega
Owner of Circe's Brew, Labyrinth Moors
[Apr 2, 2007 9:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Malach1    250095 [Link]  Go to top 
Uikur

Ok ty
Just my thoughts.

Check out my proposal (Project Compere) here. Feedback and/or a coder is requested!

Irinam of Viridian.
[Apr 2, 2007 7:11:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CraftingProj

Welcome to the GCPP! If you would like to propose a new crafting puzzle, please read Round Two Guidelines. The guidelines will walk you through the steps needed to polish your idea enough that a programmer could implement it.
[Apr 2, 2007 7:38:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates