• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 191
Posts: 191   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17441 times and has 190 replies Next Thread
Tentei

Sins of the Flesh, Bring's you... Fail-Saiph

Saiph island sits in the far south of our fair ocean, under the control of a seemingly normal flag, a flag that would have you think their island is... "Saiph".A peaceful green paradise with room just enough for one shoppe, Saiph island sits

amidst the blue waters of Hunter ocean, Calm... Serene... Boring and worthless.

But not all is as it seems...

Vicious leaders control the island with a ruthless iron grip.
Vicious leaders that don't want you to know their dastardly plan.
Vicious leaders that use the island for their ultimate means...

Absolutely nothing.

Saiph island is an outpost of little value, with overpriced commodities and boring event blockades. Nothing ever changes on Saiph island. Soon, the Monarch's plan (or lack thereof) will set in, and the entire ocean will die of boredom.

That is...

Until one flag...

Got bored enough to change all that. [/movieguyvoice]

Tentei sprawled out on the estate floor, the excitement of previous weekends blockades finally having died down. It seemed as if next weekend on Hunter would go blockadeless, and he'd have to find another Ocean to job on.

A thunderous knocking came at the front door, one which Tentei managed to put out of mind and sight for several moments, before dragging himself from the floor and pulling the handle open.

"Ten! You'll never believe what's happening this weekend!" Shouted Cleansanchez, as he burst through the doors, nearly crushing Tenshi the cat.

"Gack! Watch where you're going j00 fule! Just because -you- can't see my cat doesn't mean she can't feel you step on her!" Tentei yelled, closing the doors on the faces of envious greenies, ignoring their seemingly low knocks. (DND ftw) "Just what's happening this weekend?"

"Absoloutely nothing!" Clean said, turning around and sitting on the steps in the foyer.

"What's absoloutely nothing?" Megami asked, making her way down the stairs slowly.

"That's what's happening this weekend. No island openings, no blockades... No nothin'..." Clean said, flipping his sleeping cap's point around to the other side.

Tentei walked over to a window and looked to the far south. Several islands could be seen from Aimuari: Pukru, Quetzal... and if you looked far enough... Saiph. Just as Tentei's eye caught Saiph, a shattering whistle rang in the ears of everyone in the room... Havoc had declared an event blockade be run in 1 hour's time.

"That could be something to do during the weekend... Play in the event blockades on Saiph?" Meg said, moving her way around Clean and taking her place at Tentei's side. Clean stood up and looked at the blockade listings he had stuffed in his pocket, having just updated with the piercing whistle.

"Nah.. Another non-sinker... Nothing exciting ever happens on Saiph. Hell, wish someone would take that worthless island.. That'd be exciting!" Sanchez straining to read the colored paper.

Tentei turned to face Megami, and said clearly, "Why don't we? I'm sure we could if we wanted to..."

"It'd be something to do... Sure." Meg replied clearly, looking out the window and staring at Saiph.

Having informed the flag of their plans, Tentei, Megami, and the rest of the Sinning royals set about moving ships to Saiph island, and preparing stock. When the question was finally brought to attention...

"What exactly are we going to do with the island when we take it?" Asked Fallin, from aboard the WF she moved silently across the ocean.

"Well, we've thought about it... And we've come up with a plan to at least make the island somewhat usable, and fun." Replied Tentei, his own WF entering a SF with no rum.

"How reliable do you figure the plan is, Ten?" Asked Vahid, another Sinning Royal, having just ported his own ship.

Tentei looked ahead on the Sea, smiled as he straightlined a SF.. and replied..

"It's Fail-Saiph."

=================================================

Sins of the Flesh invites you to job for them Saturday, 12:00 PM Gametime.
Jobbing will start at 11:00 AM Ringer time, and jobbing contacts will be...
-Fleshy
and
-Failsaiph
Jobbing pay will be announced at blockade time.

But, "Tentei, what will you do with that worthless island?"
Good question!

Sins of the Flesh's Plans for Saiph:

We the Sins of the Flesh, in Order to form a more perfect Saiph, establish events, insure domestic fun, provide for the common sense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of decently priced commodities to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this plan for Saiph Island.

The first priority of Operation Fail-Saiph is to of course win the island. To that end we would like to invite all of you to come join us Saturday (insert blockade info here)

The second phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is intended to increase the value of the island by dusting the distillery and building a shipyard, making the island worth more than it is now.

The third phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is to create more fun for the whole ocean by providing event blockades that are actually worth attending. Prizes and such are the idea here.

The fourth and final phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is the part we are the most excited about. We intend to bring new opportunities and fun to all of Hunter. We will be holding regular ocean-wide events to establish a rotating governorship of Saiph. Let me reiterate that for clarification... Yes we will be giving away governorship of Saiph on a regular basis. What this means to all of you Hunterites is that anyone and everyone will actually have a chance to govern an island and control a shipyard for their term as governor. The events will be held at least monthly (and possibly more often but no more than biweekly) and will include such things as raffles, auctions, event blockades and other contests so Saiph will have a new governor every month.

We will post further information on the rotating governor events and how it works a bit later in this thread and also in the Hunter Events forums with complete rules for the ongoing event.

=======================================

See you there. :D
----------------------------------------
Tentei,
Co-Captain of Sinful Pleasures, First player crew on Malachite
Co-Monarch of Wild Cards, First player flag on Malachite.

Lovable squishy PANDA. :o
[Mar 23, 2007 1:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twisted317

Re: Sins of the Flesh, Bring's you... Fail-Saiph

Very very nice. Especially the rotating governership thingy.
Twisted (Hunter Ocean)
[Mar 23, 2007 1:30:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bayboy93

You guys rock!!!
Thank you for once again filling me weekend with a blockade!
Lordelf

Just schedule for the weekend. It's Hunter so it's not like there will be a real blockade. ;)

[Mar 23, 2007 1:32:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Durgonstead

Saiph island sits in the far south of our fair ocean, under the control of a seemingly normal flag, a flag that would have you think their island is... "Saiph".A peaceful green paradise with room just enough for one shoppe, Saiph island sits

amidst the blue waters of Hunter ocean, Calm... Serene... Boring and worthless.

But not all is as it seems...

Vicious leaders control the island with a ruthless iron grip.
Vicious leaders that don't want you to know their dastardly plan.
Vicious leaders that use the island for their ultimate means...

Absolutely nothing.

Saiph island is an outpost of little value, with overpriced commodities and boring event blockades. Nothing ever changes on Saiph island. Soon, the Monarch's plan (or lack thereof) will set in, and the entire ocean will die of boredom.

That is...

Until one flag...

Got bored enough to change all that. [/movieguyvoice]

Tentei sprawled out on the estate floor, the excitement of previous weekends blockades finally having died down. It seemed as if next weekend on Hunter would go blockadeless, and he'd have to find another Ocean to job on.

A thunderous knocking came at the front door, one which Tentei managed to put out of mind and sight for several moments, before dragging himself from the floor and pulling the handle open.

"Ten! You'll never believe what's happening this weekend!" Shouted Cleansanchez, as he burst through the doors, nearly crushing Tenshi the cat.

"Gack! Watch where you're going j00 fule! Just because -you- can't see my cat doesn't mean she can't feel you step on her!" Tentei yelled, closing the doors on the faces of envious greenies, ignoring their seemingly low knocks. (DND ftw) "Just what's happening this weekend?"

"Absoloutely nothing!" Clean said, turning around and sitting on the steps in the foyer.

"What's absoloutely nothing?" Megami asked, making her way down the stairs slowly.

"That's what's happening this weekend. No island openings, no blockades... No nothin'..." Clean said, flipping his sleeping cap's point around to the other side.

Tentei walked over to a window and looked to the far south. Several islands could be seen from Aimuari: Pukru, Quetzal... and if you looked far enough... Saiph. Just as Tentei's eye caught Saiph, a shattering whistle rang in the ears of everyone in the room... Havoc had declared an event blockade be run in 1 hour's time.

"That could be something to do during the weekend... Play in the event blockades on Saiph?" Meg said, moving her way around Clean and taking her place at Tentei's side. Clean stood up and looked at the blockade listings he had stuffed in his pocket, having just updated with the piercing whistle.

"Nah.. Another non-sinker... Nothing exciting ever happens on Saiph. Hell, wish someone would take that worthless island.. That'd be exciting!" Sanchez straining to read the colored paper.

Tentei turned to face Megami, and said clearly, "Why don't we? I'm sure we could if we wanted to..."

"It'd be something to do... Sure." Meg replied clearly, looking out the window and staring at Saiph.

Having informed the flag of their plans, Tentei, Megami, and the rest of the Sinning royals set about moving ships to Saiph island, and preparing stock. When the question was finally brought to attention...

"What exactly are we going to do with the island when we take it?" Asked Fallin, from aboard the WF she moved silently across the ocean.

"Well, we've thought about it... And we've come up with a plan to at least make the island somewhat usable, and fun." Replied Tentei, his own WF entering a SF with no rum.

"How reliable do you figure the plan is, Ten?" Asked Vahid, another Sinning Royal, having just ported his own ship.

Tentei looked ahead on the Sea, smiled as he straightlined a SF.. and replied..

"It's Fail-Saiph."

=================================================

Sins of the Flesh invites you to job for them Saturday, 12:00 PM Gametime.
Jobbing will start at 11:00 AM Ringer time, and jobbing contacts will be...
-Fleshy
and
-Failsaiph
Jobbing pay will be announced at blockade time.

But, "Tentei, what will you do with that worthless island?"
Good question!

Sins of the Flesh's Plans for Saiph:

We the Sins of the Flesh, in Order to form a more perfect Saiph, establish events, insure domestic fun, provide for the common sense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of decently priced commodities to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this plan for Saiph Island.

The first priority of Operation Fail-Saiph is to of course win the island. To that end we would like to invite all of you to come join us Saturday (insert blockade info here)

The second phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is intended to increase the value of the island by dusting the distillery and building a shipyard, making the island worth more than it is now.

The third phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is to create more fun for the whole ocean by providing event blockades that are actually worth attending. Prizes and such are the idea here.

The fourth and final phase of Operation Fail-Saiph is the part we are the most excited about. We intend to bring new opportunities and fun to all of Hunter. We will be holding regular ocean-wide events to establish a rotating governorship of Saiph. Let me reiterate that for clarification... Yes we will be giving away governorship of Saiph on a regular basis. What this means to all of you Hunterites is that anyone and everyone will actually have a chance to govern an island and control a shipyard for their term as governor. The events will be held at least monthly (and possibly more often but no more than biweekly) and will include such things as raffles, auctions, event blockades and other contests so Saiph will have a new governor every month.

We will post further information on the rotating governor events and how it works a bit later in this thread and also in the Hunter Events forums with complete rules for the ongoing event.

=======================================

See you there. :D

You win, for making my weekend actually have a reason for me to wake up!

<3. Kick their booties.
Drajl.

Flamer tells you, "Drajl, you are the smartest, most incredible, awesomest person ever.

[Mar 23, 2007 2:08:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Thanks for all that, I was in tears the whole time from laughing.

<3 teh tentei.
Crabitar

Cleansanchez-Hunter-Slippery When Wet
Wokbok tells ye, "Play nice Dickface"
Ye told Wokbok, "Yes mom."
[Mar 23, 2007 2:19:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

I read it in the car on my blackberry. Thankfully nobody died. Top-notch intent post, Tentei
Hankscorpio
[Mar 23, 2007 3:20:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tentei

I read it in the car on my blackberry. Thankfully nobody died. Top-notch intent post, Tentei

Thankee Hank. :)
Tentei,

[Mar 23, 2007 3:21:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FyreDncrGrl

Wow, I guess I 'll be on Hunter tomorrow. Sounds like good times.
SisterLibby
former *sniff* SO of Easy Going
former ;_; Lady of Coerced Coexistence
[Mar 23, 2007 3:58:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

An intent post that requires reading?

I DISAPPROVE. >.>
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Mar 23, 2007 4:12:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Don't forget Omgwtfbbq. Never forget.
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Mar 23, 2007 4:29:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

An intent post that requires reading?

I DISAPPROVE. >.>

When have you ever approved anything?

KNOW GET ME MY CAT PICTURE TROLLOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Crabitar

[Mar 23, 2007 4:31:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
ellopoppet

Will there be more whack-a-alt?
~Athens~ Hunter

Want to know who makes my avatars?
[Mar 23, 2007 4:48:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Will there be more whack-a-alt?

Double points during a cade on the alts island?
Crabitar

[Mar 23, 2007 4:52:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

Good luck I guess, lets make it a fun one.
Treewarf of Hunter and Malachite.
[Mar 23, 2007 5:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tentei

Only Guess? :(
Tentei,

[Mar 23, 2007 5:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Good Luck to Tenty, Good Luck Havoc (oh if your gonna make it a fun one then accept the war dec)

Plus!

I believe someone ordered a cat?
Generic comment.
[Mar 23, 2007 5:59:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

Well it reading your first post it made me a little angry that you are treating this like its a 3 round massacre and then you get the island, we do have a fleet, jobber support and some damn good b navers, possibly you will take the island, but respect your adversaries mate, we are the biggest thing in the way of ur beautiful dream and don't forget that.
[Mar 23, 2007 6:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Well it reading your first post it made me a little angry that you are treating this like its a 3 round massacre and then you get the island, we do have a fleet, jobber support and some damn good b navers, possibly you will take the island, but respect your adversaries mate, we are the biggest thing in the way of ur beautiful dream and don't forget that.

Jobber support from one flag? your own?
Crabitar

[Mar 23, 2007 6:30:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Yer gone take something that is already yours?
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Mar 23, 2007 6:32:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

No i was saying that to Tentei.
[Mar 23, 2007 6:33:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Purpure

Great story!The last time I went to Saiph island,it looked very dull and I think the current leaders are nutcases.
The Bastard of Colors.
Purpure on Emerald, also on Meridian.
Cendree on Cerulean.
[Mar 23, 2007 6:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Tentei

Forgive Monkey. He's not too good with the Engrish.

Anyway. I have all the respect in the world for Havoc.

All the respect that's due, at least.

And, about how I 'sound' in my intent post... Would you rather I came out.. "Okay guys, we might be able to do this, and we might stand a chance, and we might..."

Nah. I rather like sounding a bit more confident than that. Hell, I put some effort into making someone laugh, and I did my best to not rag down on your flag.

Entitled to your anger. I'm just providing the case for my point.
Tentei,

[Mar 23, 2007 6:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SchwaWarrior

Wow. I hate blockades... But Tentei can write! I may have to compete a little to keep my reputation... Here I go.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Sins of the Flesh has declared a blockade on Saiph Island. The blockade will commence in 22 hours."

The man's eyes widened at the wrong time. "Wha--! Blockade... Wait, NO! Arrrrgh!!"

Shuu Shuu! Shuu shuu! CRUSH CRUSH, CRUSH CRUSH.

He smacked his forehead with the palm of his one good hand as the Sturdy Puffer, the Anegada Channel's most notorious Barbarian War Frigate, stood and delivered as expected... His planned LSM was completely thrown off by the incoming transmission. And the damage this did was a lot worse than a mere hull fracture.

The greenies... "Bye!" Whisk! "Gotta go!" Whisk! "You SUCK!" Whisk! Whisk! Whisk!

The elites... "Wow. Just wow." "Fission Mailed, greenie!" "You call that Bnavving? My dead grandma can do better!" "You better not lose the KB... MY KB..."

Those who actually gave a crap... "Sir, bilge is coming in fast! I can't hold it!" "Yay, something to fix! Watch my Masterpiece x30!" "Guys, give him a break. He must've lagged out."

And, unfortunately, being only human, we all break at some point. Red-faced, the bearded, heavy-coated ship captain lashed out at the nearest pirate with his Cane. "God dammit! I got distracted, for god sakes! It happens! Now get back to your scupperin' stations! I plan on turning this around!"

And Schwa, famous for his special ability to enforce greenies with superior strength with his presence, did indeed turn it around. The Astral Bastion, celestial War Brig of time and space, maxxed the Sturdy Puffer and destroyed the crew in a Max-Leading-5 team Rumble match. A second KB was added to the hold.

But that was far, far beyond the point...

"Dammit, Tentei... You cost me my pride as a Bnavver with your Blockade declaration. And you will PAY. I will never forgive you... Never..."
Midnight. Not the ocean... the time of day. It is a private curfew to many people, so not a lot of Pirates were out...

A shadow drifts, gliding stealthfully from concealment to natural concealment, approaching a monsterous, though not intimidating, building... painted jet-black and a piercing burnt gold, visible from quite a distance, even in the thick of night. A gate stands in his way, and following, a stone step path to the residence. A tiny sound is heard, and the gate falls off its hinges.

"Soon, tart. Real soon."

"Hi. Ssh, it's me."

"!!?!"

A female hand slaps over the bearded man's mouth to prevent him from yelping, giving away their location. The newcomer is Siennam, Senior Officer and Councelor of Schwa's crew-- a peppy-looking lass who always wore a smile and a gleam in the eyes. It was always impossible to tell what was on her mind.

Schwa removed the hand and spoke in a loud whisper. "How the devil did you find me here!?"

"You know I know everything about you. C'mon. You'll need my help if you're going to get into that Estate."

"Sie, I do NOT want you involved in this."

"You forget I'm 10 times more stubborn than you, love. ^^"

"...Urgh... FINE... Let's-- --!!"

Instantly and alert, Schwa whipped around and twirled his Cane once, perfectly timed, to deflect the flying, black dagger at his back. He was no longer at a crouching position; he was on his feet, staring into the face of a veteran assassin...

Neither Schwa nor Drayke, Captain of Twisted Glory and one of Tentei's good friends and flag associates, made a sound. Schwa was trespassing. Drayke was a guard to the Sins Of The Flesh HQ. They were natural enemies for this reason. Neither elite took his eyes off the other as each one planned how he'd start the duel...

"Schwa! You can't fight him!" Siennam exclaimed. "He's TONS more experienced than you, and he's trained for this!" Without a word, Schwa chucked an azure vial in Siennam's direction, which hit her, causing her to vanish in a burst of cyan smoke.

"Whisked home," Schwa commented under his breath. "Stand aside, Drayke. I am not here for you."

Silence.

"Very well." Schwa brought his Cane to bear... "Royal Stinger!"

Schwa hopped back a step, then lunged forward, complete with afterimages, raising the cane's pointed end to Drayke's throat in mid-leap. The combo Tech could strike the same spot 50 times a second for 3 seconds, causing defense penetration and heavy damage.

Drayke wasn't affected one bit from the attack. Merely flinching allowed him to dodge each strike, and he counterattacked with a spiral-slice with a Black Falchion that was so fast and accurate it split the air molecules from each-other. The sword-blow connected and sent Schwa flying backwards.

Drayke followed up by leaping after him, en route to hit home a second time as Schwa landed. But Schwa placed the point of the cane firmly on the ground, gripped the middle, and swung a full circle for a kick that sent an unexpecting Drayke to the ground. Drayke turned it into a backflip, recovered from the fall, and charged Schwa.

Blows were coming so fast, Schwa wasn't able to get in a single hit; all his energy went to defense. He realized this and tried a Cane uppercut with the knob of the cane, but as soon as the blow hit, Schwa's guard was down for attacking, and Drayke got in another killer blow.

Schwa thudded on the ground behind him, and struggled to his feet as fast as he could, trying not to show himself weakening...

"You are strong, Drayke... I can't defeat you... Yet..."

"...."

"Take a message for me, though. Tell your Monarch I will not stand to have my Bnav pride hurt."

"...Message taken."

Schwa's eyes widened. Drayke spoke for the first time?

"You... are strong as well... I wish your crew success..."

"...."

For the first time, the two enemies smiled in each-other's presence. Stalemate is not only sometimes necessary... sometimes it is preferred...
FINISHED. ...Who can tell I like A) writing, B) anime, and C) showing people up? XD How was it, Tentei? Iz I a worthy author? <3
*Schwzala* (formerly Schwa)

Crickket: "One of the most brilliant women I know said, "Only boring people get bored.""

[Mar 23, 2007 6:53:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

I don't know why but some how I read that we will take it O_o

Sorry >.>

[Mar 23, 2007 7:00:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Tentei

FINISHED. ...Who can tell I like A) writing, B) anime, and C) showing people up? XD How was it, Tentei? Iz I a worthy author? <3

/me stares in awe.

Hawt. Thank you for making my day, Schwa. I promise a better intent next time.. That one was written up in all of an hour or so, and.. I hadn't expected any competition. ;)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Tentei,

[Mar 23, 2007 7:02:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Let me express my disgust regarding the terrible puns used in this thread.

EWWWWW.

<3

PS any word from Havoc about a defense?
[Mar 23, 2007 7:08:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Oh, nevermind. I found it surrounded by all those words up there.

Although it still is pretty vague. -shrug-
[Mar 23, 2007 7:12:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

/me stares in awe.

Hawt. Thank you for making my day, Schwa. I promise a better intent next time.. That one was written up in all of an hour or so, and.. I hadn't expected any competition. ;)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Dude it was great, just great, this has to be one of my more favorite threads of all time just for your guys writing abilities ;)
Crabitar

[Mar 23, 2007 7:18:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Wow. I hate blockades... But Tentei can write! I may have to compete a little to keep my reputation... Here I go.

My turn!

Jub 4 us u fule we pay g00d poez! =p

<3

[Mar 23, 2007 7:22:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Durgonstead

Oh. Considering you guys are their biggest adversary ... Well ...

I predict a 3 round SotF flagsit.

Your only chance in winning is in making them so bored they fall asleep. Quick, steal their coffee supplies!
Drajl.

Flamer tells you, "Drajl, you are the smartest, most incredible, awesomest person ever.

[Mar 23, 2007 7:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 191   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates