• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2047 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Adamp456

Puzzle Codename:Grunion Reply to this Post

Hi, this Adamp456 (Adamp on Hunter ), and this is my proposal for a cooperative construction puzzle. It is currently under major development, and I would be glad for some construsctive critiscm and suggestions. Now, please note that this is an early draft as of 3/15 and pictures are still being made, and many changes are going on. Thank you.

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Grunion

Grunion is a twist to shipwrightery with 2 players and some new features that fit to construction.
----------------------------------------
Adamp on Hunter
[Mar 15, 2007 2:46:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

Re: Puzzle Codename:Grunion Reply to this Post

I'm looking forward to more details - it sounds interesting.

I'm not so sure about the "as fast as possible" part. Is that necessary?
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Mar 15, 2007 6:39:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adamp456

I just added a new scoring system, and i'm in the process of revamping the Gameplay section. If anyone has suggestions on which scores produce which duty ratings, please post them. Thank you :)
Adamp on Hunter
[Mar 16, 2007 1:31:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adamp456

The gameplay section is revamped, please, I will take any advice, and I am currently working on a storyboard.
Adamp on Hunter
[Mar 16, 2007 3:10:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

The various crafting puzzle praise words (fine, good, excellent, incredible, etc) in YPP are determined by comparing your raw score to the average ocean's raw score. Don't worry too much about that; as long as the puzzle has a way to determine a sensible raw score that's enough.
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Mar 16, 2007 4:06:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adamp456

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, and thanks for all the help.
Adamp on Hunter
[Mar 16, 2007 4:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates