• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 570 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
minervaz

networking issues Reply to this Post

I periodically have a network dropout, then I seem to get stuck. Nothing freezes, but even though the network's back, there's no way to interact with anything. I'm still logged in, but it's as if everything's paused. Eventually, I'm logged off (even if the network has come back up in the meantime)

Is there a way for me to send a ping or something back to the game so it picks me up again, or do I need to log off and back on again?
[Feb 7, 2004 3:09:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Segekihei

Re: networking issues Reply to this Post

This has happened to me. Typically, when the game goes down and logs ye off, logging on immediately afterwards would get ye back in the groove of things exactly where ye were.

Ironically, this only happens to me in Sea Battle. :-(
----------------------------------------
狙撃兵

Goodbye...hello?
[Feb 7, 2004 3:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/~mike_segekihei    flareon805 [Link]  Go to top 
ivyleaf

Re: networking issues Reply to this Post

I've had this problem, and talking to others around me, far as I can figure out, my cable modem skips a beat, and ypp can't catch up ?

I've figured it's just a hassle, I can't figure out how to avoid it. But man, bums be out when it's in seabattle or something, and you think you're swordfighting...when you're just useless dropping blocks........for like...3 minutes before it logs you off...

Sorry
----------------------------------------
i used to care, but,
things have changed

-bob dylan
[Feb 9, 2004 11:14:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates