• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 847 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
DonCarnage

split the booty! Reply to this Post

there do be a bit of confusion and rigamaroo when the skellies fall, from time to time, especially if it do be a large group takin' some time to beat them down.

how about a screen of a 'table' with everything on it with boxes for all of the booty recovered from the skellies, and everyone who do be wishin' to join the circle around may do so. from there, it can go around the 'table' with people taking turns taking stuff, and of course interaction of talking for people recognizing stuff that did be theirs (i dont know anyone who plays this game who would take stuff that people wanted back...)

it could be perchance that the ranking member of the group (capn i spose) could allow or disallow people to join or change how the selection do be made, and perhaps if there do be much junk in there, an 'autosplit' button would give it to everyone equally?

just an idea
----------------------------------------
Not everything I think is something I should say...
[May 28, 2003 3:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Re: split the booty! Reply to this Post

Skellies as they are are temporary. Their plan already involves a more useful way to determine the spoils.

-Nemo
----------------------------------------
[May 29, 2003 3:45:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates