• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1745 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Standing8

Getting Fabric? Reply to this Post

Arrg, i be wanting to gain me some orange pantaloons, but the dasterdy shop says they be out of the material, hows can i pillage me some?
----------------------------------------
~Talena
I DRINK FROM THE CUP OF DEATH AND ASK FOR SECONDS!
[May 27, 2003 3:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Trueforce17 [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Re: Getting Fabric? Reply to this Post

I'm not telling anyone who does that to a poor innocent animal. Take that pancake off its head & I might help. ;-)
[May 27, 2003 5:28:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goblin

Poor Oolong passed away :(

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

[May 27, 2003 9:06:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://telco-inside.spunge.org    PenPenYbsu [Link]  Go to top 
Standing8

Arrg, i removed the pancake from its head, now please help me.
~Talena
[May 28, 2003 12:00:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Trueforce17 [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Headings! Reply to this Post

Ignoring the bizarre and confusing display above (and the fact that this is cleary a Questions question and not a Which Shall Be Captain topic):
You can't pillage for anything specific. If you want something specific, you have to go find it and ship it like an upstanding citizen.
Cloth can be found at a weavery. Currently, the only weavery is on Alpha, but another is being built on Turtle. Ask them to make you the cloth. If they don't have orange dye, go to an apothecary (also on Alpha or Turtle) and have them make you some.

-Nemo
[May 28, 2003 1:32:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Standing8

Arrg, may the seas bless your travels
~Talena
[May 28, 2003 8:27:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Trueforce17 [Link]  Go to top 
Vixen

I be the weaver on Alpha

My problem at present is stock, me and my crew collect what we can, but I suggest if you wanting something I have not got that you collect it in your ships hold (or get a friend to do it) and then come speak to me direct. ( be prepared to barter cause if you want a favour from me, yee better be offering something yourself).

You could keep trying the shop and hope you get lucky, but Hemp and certain colours seem to dissappear faster than i can aqquire them.

Probably not the help you expected , but best i can offer for now
Vixen - Captain of The Black Widows.
[May 28, 2003 8:54:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates