• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 235
Posts: 235   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 65984 times and has 234 replies Next Thread
pushit

Re: Valentine's Event! Win nauseating stuff! [WINNERS HERE!]

Everyone else should now have their prizes. Your task now is simply to find them. *grins*

Ugh, maybe I don't know where to find it :( :O
----------------------------------------
Ænima

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

[Mar 1, 2007 1:37:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XEcastasy

Everyone else should now have their prizes. Your task now is simply to find them. *grins*

Ugh, maybe I don't know where to find it :( :O

Try checking in a house where you have no roommates in the trinket case :) (If you don't have one they temp loan you one)
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Mar 1, 2007 3:25:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pushit

Yep, it wasn't there so I thought I'll check other oceans just in case and I found it.. on Midnight, where I log on once a year he he -_- I just saw my mistake, forgot to put ocean in entry..
yay for my retardness!
But then Demeter was sooo kind to switch it :))) Thank you again <3
Ænima

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

[Mar 1, 2007 4:16:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mustsaba

oO

I got mentioned! Actually, the name on Hunters is TimpsiK, not Timpsit. :P

Still, am very glad to even be mentioned. ^^
[Mar 1, 2007 4:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

:) Yay - congrats to the other winners, and yay! A ribbon for me - :D thank ye, Ceph, now I just need to know what puppet to make. Although the lime dyer may have been a hint - I think I am probably supposed to be making something green :P

/e is getting rather tired of winter and snow storms that knock out internet connections and make computer rooms freezing and is looking forward to the day when the interent stays connected for more than ten minutes so she can actually play again, but it is STILL snowing...
Pletoo of Sage
[Mar 1, 2007 6:51:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

:) Yay - congrats to the other winners, and yay! A ribbon for me - :D thank ye, Ceph, now I just need to know what puppet to make. Although the lime dyer may have been a hint - I think I am probably supposed to be making something green :P

/e is getting rather tired of winter and snow storms that knock out internet connections and make computer rooms freezing and is looking forward to the day when the interent stays connected for more than ten minutes so she can actually play again, but it is STILL snowing...

Read your puppet thread for an idea..hint...read my post in it lol
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Mar 1, 2007 6:54:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cephalopod
Developer

I think I am probably supposed to be making something green :P

It's not green, it's LIME! Glorious, tacky LIME!
[Mar 1, 2007 9:47:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

But Lime is a shade of green...
Anchovia
[Mar 1, 2007 11:02:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cephalopod
Developer

Lime has transcended greenness and become its own unique entity in the universe.
[Mar 1, 2007 11:14:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

I think I am probably supposed to be making something green LIME :P

Lime has transcended greenness and become its own unique entity in the universe.

Of course - you are right - how foolish of me :P

Since all I have right now is just plain old green - I will have to look for some LIME material to make a...?
Pletoo of Sage
[Mar 1, 2007 12:00:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Since all I have right now is just plain old green - I will have to look for some LIME material to make a...?

a pod. :p

peapod.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Mar 1, 2007 8:02:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silversnap

Re: Valentine's Event! Win nauseating stuff!

Please say a huge thank you to Hypnos for my rose - it's lovely! :D.
Silversnap, The Sea Hares, Day of the Tentacle, Viridian; Squids In, Hunter
Seaslug, Day Traders, Looterati, Midnight
[Mar 5, 2007 2:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bcsingingmom

Thank you Pro for the lovely rose! I shall treasure it.

and thanks to Apollo for hosting this fun event. So much variety in entries... very fun stuff!
Seerauber
back from Davy Jones' Locker and now on Obsidian

[Mar 5, 2007 3:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brainbeard

Thank you for the bouqet Aphrodite! I love it!
Pheonixflame-Viridian
Phoenixflame-Hunter
Phoenixflame-Sage

Fightin' on!
[Mar 5, 2007 3:05:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bigdudedd209

I worked a hard 2 hours on a little poem and what do i get?
Nothing!
Aphrodite said she loved it.
I am getting the dang short end of the stick here.
At least I care about the Oms and Devs.
It is JUST A GAME!and if u guys would give prizes to everyone that would be something good for u and ur game because more people would become members and u guys just care about the dang money like everyone else.You couldn't make people who spent a little time on a poem that was great happy could you? THat is why i quit.You guys are cheap.Other than aphrodite who is nice.
Me neem iz bigdudeddee 'nd pokr iz me gam

Cool Avatars by daldal from
http://forums.puzzlepirates/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=56776

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?bigdudeddee Look at that.If u want ur brain eaten click here!
[Mar 6, 2007 7:19:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bigdudedd209

Re: Valentine's Event! Win nauseating stuff! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

It says"Ye will get extra points if yer target is impressed by yer proposal!"
Aphrodite said she loved it. I named all the reasons about her that are great and my finger hurt so i stopped.
Me neem iz bigdudeddee 'nd pokr iz me gam

Cool Avatars by daldal from
http://forums.puzzlepirates/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=56776

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?bigdudeddee Look at that.If u want ur brain eaten click here!
[Mar 6, 2007 7:25:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Nothing!
It is JUST A GAME!and if u guys would give prizes to everyone that would be something good for u and ur game because more people would become members and u guys just care about the dang money like everyone else.You couldn't make people who spent a little time on a poem that was great happy could you? THat is why i quit.You guys are cheap.Other than aphrodite who is nice.

Mate, many people worked hard on their entries, and many people didn't win prizes. It's the nature of contests. We had entries that probably took no more than a couple of minutes to things that may have taken days of work. Remember that there were around 300 entries to this contest - that's rather too many to be giving every entry a prize. As I said before, we loved seeing the entries, even though we couldn't give prizes to everything.
[Mar 6, 2007 11:44:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
debbiedoo

Wow Ouch Im sorry yer this upset, but i spent 2 full weekends fri -sun on my 2 entries and i didnt even get a mention but Im not complaining coz i enjoyed doin my entries......lol u try hammering in over 100 nails into a board then stringing thread thru them or gluing over 60 sequins onto a real chicken egg......lol i almost went blind >.< I get grumpy fer a few days then prepare fer the next contest i think i may have a small chance of winning :D such is the nature of a game/contest. Just keep tryin , that is what I do and one day ........just one day something u write or make will catch the eye of the judges and u will win ^_^ then u will feel all yer efforts were worth the tons of times u lost.

^_^
Deb
[Mar 6, 2007 12:13:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ingvild

My goal this time around was to enter, but in hindsight, I should have drawn the Nautilus! That's the way to get Nemo's attention. Never mind that I haven't a clue what it looks like.
Yngvild
[Mar 7, 2007 3:28:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bazzacookie

I knew I would'nt win.
[Mar 9, 2007 10:44:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Aww don't feel too bad, littledudeee...I worked for weeks on my entry. Only had time to do one entry and there were only three entries for that particular dev and I didn't get anything either. That's the way it is. Will I enter another one of these? Probably. Will I do something for that same dev? Probably not. I like to share my love around. =)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Mar 9, 2007 12:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
odeliya06

Re: Valentine's Event! Win nauseating stuff! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

awww... i never win :(
Mah god! I've been gone so long they managed to fix the edit button, eh?
[Mar 11, 2007 1:32:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.dollia.10x.co.il    DolliA06 [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Nothing!

SHUT UP you stupid toss. I'm tired of you im so glad you quit. Your a sore loser. Its posts like these that make you sound like a greenie ( which no doubt you are ).

So in future shut your mouth and know your role cause the greatone said so!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Mar 19, 2007 11:06:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Countrytheta

Nothing!

SHUT UP you stupid toss. I'm tired of you im so glad you quit. Your a sore loser. Its posts like these that make you sound like a greenie ( which no doubt you are ).

So in future shut your mouth and know your role cause the greatone said so!

Wow...I can't help but wonder how you think your attitude is any better than the other. There's really no need for that sort of response here or anywhere. If you can't respond in a constructive and responsible way, perhaps it's best to take your own advice.
Countrytheta
~*~*~*~*~*~
Theta Wuz Here.
[Mar 19, 2007 1:25:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Uh. Yeah.
[Mar 19, 2007 2:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 235   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates