• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2209 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
tw11st38r

Can I transfer goods to another crew's ship? Reply to this Post

1. is there a way for me to transfer goods i already own, directly to another pirate or another crew?

1a. if i job for another crew, as a jobber, can i transfer goods i have ordered directly to their ship? If not, what rank do i have to be?

Blackdeath
[May 27, 2003 8:57:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Re: Can I transfer goods to another crew's ship? Reply to this Post

Officers have access to the hold, so that's the rank you need. Right now no one can transfer ship-to-ship, but shortly you will be able to within your own crew. When Flags are implemented there may be a mechanism to do so within a Flag.
Jobbing for a crew gives you no rights to access their hold.

-Nemo
----------------------------------------
[May 27, 2003 11:05:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Since you're a shopowner you could technically buy it up and sell it back to the other ship.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 27, 2003 12:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tw11st38r

Well that's what I was curious about. I would like to be able to buy some and have a lot INSTANTLY ready to sell/use, for a premium price.

Blackdeath
[May 27, 2003 1:03:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Not quite sure what you mean.

You can buy up all and have some only for use and a certain amount for sale, if that's what ye mean?
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 27, 2003 1:15:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LonesomeCrow

Nemo,
Why limit trasnfer of good to crews or flags? Why won't I be allowed to transfer goods to other crews? If I or someone else runs out of rum out on the open sea, it would be nice to be able bring them rum.

I could then become the Y!PP equivalent of the highway helper ;-)

Also, don't know if its been filed as a bug, but several pirates in the crew have ordered Rum not knowing that they won't be able to deliver it to the hold.
Can we have an option of letting crew members see our orders? This way I can order rum, and let other officers have access to orders I've placed, and also then I can have me pirates order the rum, whilst I be attending to other business.
Tarrna: [Insignificant] Senior Officer - Sinking Feelings

Sergio Aragones wrote: 

[May 28, 2003 12:29:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tw11st38r

It would be very handy to be able to transfer goods to other crews/pirates to be used as a form of payment (even at shoppes). If Silverbeard has a hat that I want, we should be able to arrange payment in trades, rum, cloth, dye, etc. Being able to do so could benefit both people in several ways. Maybe Silverbeard has a desparate need for a certain type of cloth, or rum... well if I have some of that, we may be able to work out a nice trade, combining goods and poe.

Blackdeath
[May 28, 2003 12:47:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates