• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2009 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
CraftingProj

Code Freeze Lifted for most projects Reply to this Post

I found the source code to six of our Round 1 projects, and sent that information to Cephalopod. For those six projects, the code freeze is lifted.

The remaining three are Redband, Tench, and Mako. If you zip the version of your source code that we have been testing for the past three weeks, and either post it online somewhere or contact Cephalopod to make arrangements to email it to him, then your code freeze is also lifted.

Please note that if the January 1 version of your project is *not* the one that is available on your SourceForge site or anonymous CVS repository, you will also need to contact Cephalopod with that version. The idea is to give Ceph the power to test the official feedback version of the games for as long as he and the rest of the Ringers need to make the decision as to which should be implemented as our next crafting puzzle.
[Jan 22, 2007 12:21:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PogoBeta

Re: Code Freeze Lifted for most projects Reply to this Post

Is Mako still frozen?

If Ceph doesn't have the source code, does that mean the puzzle won't be considered?
----------------------------------------
Pogo on Midnight

I used to have an avatar shop
for someone this washed up, you'd think i'd be a little cleaner...
[Feb 14, 2007 1:19:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

Re: Code Freeze Lifted for most projects Reply to this Post

Just ask Sig to zip up the Jan 1st version of the Mako code, and send it to Ceph.
----------------------------------------
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Feb 14, 2007 1:52:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates