• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1756 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Piplicus_BNO

Booty or No Booty! (Sage 9) | Sunday 21st January 2007, 5am PST | Win a familiar! Reply to this Post

Sage 9 (Week 42) is at the time above.

Please see http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/BoNB for rules and details if you haven't already.

Sorry for the delay in posting this!
----------------------------------------

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Apollo at Jan 19, 2007 9:37:23 AM]
[Jan 17, 2007 11:42:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
FallenTree

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Sage 9) | Sunday 21st January 2007, 7am PST | Win a familiar! Reply to this Post

You're synchronizing it PRECISELY with the sailing bake-off? That doesn't seem wise.
Bullettime on Hunter Ocean
Retired? Yeah, let's go with that.
[Jan 17, 2007 11:46:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kypto2

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Sage 9) | Sunday 21st January 2007, 7am PST | Win a familiar! Reply to this Post

Good job.. My ticket!
Dude, where's my ship!
[Jan 17, 2007 12:57:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

You're synchronizing it PRECISELY with the sailing bake-off? That doesn't seem wise.

I am?

*headdesk*

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 17, 2007 2:06:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Right, I think a reschedule is in order. I hate not being allowed to edit.

5am PST. Hopefully that doesn't clash with anything (and if it does, it's a sign I have too much happening right now).

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 17, 2007 2:08:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

5am PST. Hopefully that doesn't clash with anything (and if it does, it's a sign I have too much happening right now).

Nope, just hopefully we're done pretty quickly. (Sign-up for the bakeoff starts at 6:30 PST.)
Fiercepirate
[Jan 18, 2007 1:35:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kypto2

And there goes my shot at the ticket.

*runs off and cries at the irony*
Dude, where's my ship!
[Jan 19, 2007 7:40:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

Maybe later would be better than earlier. 7 am PST I might have been there for. 5 am, probably not. Dunno how many others might feel the same way.
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Jan 19, 2007 7:42:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
kypto2

I second satin post. Moving to 5pst is a bit..hm...*can't think of word*. But maybe a couple hours forward would settle with most people while not clashing with another event.
Dude, where's my ship!
[Jan 19, 2007 7:44:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Realize that Piplicus is 8 hours ahead of gametime so its understandable that he would want to do it early enough in his day to be able to have some sort of life. The time is what it is, be there or not...others would appreciate the time its being held.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jan 19, 2007 8:00:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Sage 9) | Sunday 21st January 2007, 5am PST | Win a familiar! Reply to this Post

I've edited the first post to 5am PST. Nudge me if it changes again.
[Jan 19, 2007 9:37:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Sage 9) | Sunday 21st January 2007, 5am PST | Win a familiar! Reply to this Post

Fiercepirate // 3
Carolgr // 4
Roulette // 1 refund
Bangorian // 5 winner
Katykitten // 2

Bangorian's box: 20

Round 1:
01 - 500k
22 - trinket case
21 - artefact
15 - full outfit
05 - madder

First: 30k
Final: 150,000 Horror
No Booty

Round 2:
06 - Familiar
04 - sleeping animal
13 - trinket
17 - 400 PoE
14 - 5 PoE
16 - throne

Prize: Carolgr, Frazer, Horror (red yellow green) starfish

First: 60,000 PoE
Final: 200,000 Horror
80,000 Blackgin
BOOTY

Horror takes over

Round 3:
02 - 7.5k
08 - wardrobe
09 - 25k
18 - primary foil
11 - 200k
10 - treasure chest

First: 27k
Final: 50,000 Blackgin

Left: crate brush skeleton pet weapon

Round 4:
12 - crate
19 - paint brush
03 - fish skeleton

Left: 7, (20)
cat/dog or weapon

Prize: Shadowdrake: Alchemicals
Prize: Aknox: Saber

Switcheroo: Box PJC or LUIGI
LUIGI picked
Swap allowed
Taken

Box 7 contains....
Weapon

(Black/black scimitar)

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 21, 2007 1:11:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates