• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 56
Posts: 56   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 36058 times and has 55 replies Next Thread
reqc

Brotherhood of Steel

Ahoy! Witam wszystkich polakow na YPP!.

Dotyczy oceanu Viridian

BoS jest zaloga zalozona przez Polak?w, ale nie ograniczmy sie tylko do rodak?w :). Wiekszo?? oficer?w jest z Polski lub polskiego pochodzenia. Jedno jest, pewne - bed? rozumieli co do nich m?wiecie, cho? czasem mog? mie? problemy z odpowiedzi? (te? by?cie mieli po kilku latach za granic?).

Zapraszamy was wszystkich do p?ywania razem z nami. Jeste?my do?wiadczon? za?og? pochodzac? z Midnight. Cze?? z nas ma swoje korzenie na beta-oceanie Azure. Oferujemy pomoc i szkolenia. Wymagamy jedynie uprzejmo?ci wobec innych i odnoszenia si?z szacunkiem. Samemu w tej grze nie da si? nic osi?gn?? - tylko wsp??praca daje rezultaty, gdy oficer poprosi was o co?.

Wszystkich zainteresowanych prosz? o kontakt na tym forum (PM), w grze na oceanie Viridian (/tell Albin albo Mitos).
----------------------------------------
Albin, First Mate of Brotherhood of Steel @ Viridian
(also ex-Captain of BoS on Midnight)
[Mar 12, 2005 10:17:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
andreikushne

Re: [Midnight] International Crews

If there are any Russians or Dutch out there who are seaking a crew could you contact me by sending a pm.

Thanks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/andreikushner/PuzzlePiratesSignature1.jpg
[Mar 20, 2005 7:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prokaznik

I'm from Russia and very glad to meet my compatriot
Я из России и буду рад увидеть здесь земляков...
My name in Midnight is Prok...
[Mar 24, 2005 10:03:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    mp_man1 [Link]  Go to top 
lisseh

davidsinger wrote: 
The Ransack Marauders currently have 3 United Kingdom members and one member from Holland. They all play constantly. We also have a few Canadians that speak French. If you're international, we'd love to have you.

and one from australia, thanks for forgetting me :P
Liska
Senior Officer and Muse of Ransack Marauders
Pjotr's missus.
Midnight ftw.
[Mar 25, 2005 11:10:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sseth

Anyone looking for a German speaking and/or mainly GMT based crew on Midnight is welcome to find out if Island Hoppers are the crew for him. Simply send me a PM here or /tell Sseth ingame, job with us and have a look around.
We're a small but active crew with members from Finland, America and Germany. Depending on who's online we're usually speaking English or German.

If you're in need of a German translator, feel free to contact me as well.

(bzw.: Sollte jemand nen deutschen ?bersetzer brauchen, stell ich mich ebenfalls gern zur Verf?gung. Bin auch gern bereit weiterzuhelfen, falls jemand nicht so sicher im Englischen ist und manches lieber auf deutsch erkl?rt bekommen w?rde. W?r klasse wenn sich trotz Indigo ein paar mehr Muttersprachler nach Midnight verirren w?rden.)
Sseth

Frootloot, my short YPP animation film
[Apr 20, 2005 9:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MalkierKing

Prokaznik wrote: 
I'm from Russia and very glad to meet my compatriot
Я из России и буду рад увидеть здесь земляков...
My name in Midnight is Prok...

andreikushne wrote: 
If there are any Russians or Dutch out there who are seaking a crew could you contact me by sending a pm.

Thanks

Mne len vinimat moy keyboard c ruskim shriftom no ya toje ruskiy. ya kapitan poetumo mne ne nujna komanda no yesli komunibud nujna komanda c rusko-govorashim chelovekom, pojaluysta poshlite /tell imeni Nycraider Ya kapitan Firebirds (jar ptizi) i pomogu lyubomu piratu.

moye imya: Nycraider
Jivu ya v amerike.

Privet,
Malk
Avatar shamelessly stolen from xkcd.
[Apr 22, 2005 6:09:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
psychox

Ahoy mates
I think im the first but i want to state that if there is anyone from Albania , please contact me , id soo love to meet a compatriot in this game...Excepting me own real life friends!

/e hopes there is any....though i dont think so...
Rivered says, "I love seeing the governor at the table makes me feel much better about my tax money..."
Hohumdiddly lovely said:

Shrike, stop talking please and do your homework before you speak.

[Apr 28, 2005 1:16:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mayanjewel

[COBALT] -- to avoid starting yet another sticky

Wow, I just realized that it is hard to translate some pirate words like, Yar, Pillage, and bilge. But what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

Piratas que hablen Espa?ol y desean navegar por el gran Oceano Cobalt pueden comunicarse conmigo, aqui en el Foro o en el juego ( teclea /tell Mayanjewel ), y podemos platicar. Soy Oficial en mi tripulaci?n, y puedo organizar pillajes 100% en espa?ol, si hay suficientes piratas.

Pero le digo por adelante, soy muy exigente y hay que trabajar duro para ganar bien. Si no estas trabajando, podr?a terminar nadando.

?nete conmigo, y podemos ense?arles que la Pirater?a si paga!

-- Mayanjewel
Mayanjewel

So all were lost, which in the ship were found,
They in the sea being burnt, they in the burnt ship drown'd.
[Jun 16, 2005 4:28:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SailorPunk

I can speak both English and French so if anyone is in need of a translator, I would be happy to help.

just contact Lisabeth in game

:)
[Mar 1, 2006 11:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gloraelin

Am I the only one who did at least a double take when they saw who the original poster was?

[aka, mind that bump]
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[Mar 1, 2006 12:28:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
SirFeya

Squee! I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. (heh nice bump)

Should have realized there were a couple Russians out there :D Am also Russian (I go to school in the US tho :P)

toshe net keyboard >.< ya na midnight c iminem Solovei (kak tot razboinik ;))
Solovei//Bloedjager

[Mar 1, 2006 1:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

Took two semesters of russian in college, rather enjoyed it, could probably remember most of it, with some review time, and someone to practice it on, lol. Oh and the characters would help, bloody nuiscance typing trying to get english letters to match the cyrillic equivalent properly.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Mar 1, 2006 2:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirFeya

Oh and the characters would help, bloody nuiscance typing trying to get english letters to match the cyrillic equivalent properly.

Aye, for me at least it's as annoying trying to find the russian letters on the english keyboard (when the comp switches languages).
Solovei//Bloedjager

[Mar 1, 2006 6:47:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tiannah

Wanted: Danes

I am trying really hard to learn Danish (det er meget svært) and would love it if there were some pirates out there who could help. I am Tiannah and I sail with Phoenix Warriors.

Tak

Tia
Tiannah
Curse of Phoenix Warriors
Lady of Tyr's Own
[Mar 2, 2006 3:06:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tiannahstar [Link]  Go to top 
Firien

Evening Star is a crew with a whole bunch of Dutch loonies in it. We tend to stick to speaking English when there's English speakers online in the crew, and have far more English speakers than Dutch, but would be happy to welcome anyone who wanted to join. We also have a greek and some French/German translation ability if that helps!
Aerias rawx! Visit her hugely stockedFULL tailor rack on Oyster!
-------
Now playing on Sage...
[Apr 26, 2006 9:46:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cazzaca

I'm interesting in sticking alts in a:

All-kiwi crew.

or a:

German-speaking crew.

Let me know if you want to start either :)

Kiwi's unite!

If your interested, i run a kiwi crew - have a few from the US, and at least 1 from europe/japan as well, but obviously as I am kiwi i'm in game on kiwi time :)

We would love more kiwi's ..might take some australians too if they're lucky :P

Crew is "Tide of Blood"
Flag is "Per Aquam ad Gloriam"
My alt: Scurvyjean

Still fairly new as me and a few others moved from Cobalt to Middy. My alt on Cobalt is "Maryflint"

Send me a message/tell in game etc. if yer interested - that applies to anyone else as well :)
Scurvyjean : Midnight
Tactics : Viridian
Valentino : Ice

[Nov 30, 2006 5:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CathyLiz7

I personally speak German, French, some Japanese (though I can't read the Japanese characters but can spell it out phoenetically),Welsh (though how many Welsh speaking people are on here that DON'T speak English?), and some Spanish. I also have a German crew in my flag.

For German crew: Contact Siera

for me: Contact Brighteyez
Brighteyez
Currently AFK ;-)
Former
Captain and Counselor of The Melodic Forte
Queen of Silly Symphonies
Midnight Ocean
Collector of Sunfish and Guppy ships
[Jan 4, 2007 9:44:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrgaz

I speak some rubbish, mainly crap.... so if you do too we will get on fine, spanx :)
Devill Capt, Mutiny.....
King of the flag, The Wrath of Neptune...
The one who put 'snap' in 'snap' 'crackle' n 'pop'

Devill sings "how much is that doggy in the window?"
Devill sings " the one with sword in its neck, woof!"
[Jan 15, 2007 6:29:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hotwoofer

crew: Bahay Pinoy

crew name speaks for itself.
if u are one of us.. sakay na. =)
[Feb 9, 2007 2:56:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Hala wallah!

The crew Restless Knights has 6 members from Saudi Arabia. If there are any other Arab speaking pirates looking for a good crew feel free to send Seasaudi (fluent) or Seatexan (not so fluent) a tell.

We also have members that speak a bit of Spanish. :)

Shukran jazelon w arak fe ma baad, inshalla. Ma salama shbab.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[May 20, 2007 1:23:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saviiana

Re: International Crews

I speak fluent French, so if anyone from a French speaking area needed help in the game I'd be more than willing to lend a hand. Not sure about my other crew mates, but French is a fairly popular second (or third) language, so there you go.

I'm also a Russian, but I'm afraid I confuse enough people trying to type Russian in the Latin alphabet. Feel free to give it a try, though. :p

[Jun 28, 2007 5:20:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
devilc

Hi join Great Britains Armada we are an international crew we have people from England Other Countrys in UK America and some from other countries in Europe.

We are on almost all the time we follow the Englands time zone and Eastern US american time zone.

Captain: Superspud
First Mate: Cokedude

We love to have fun so come on down and join the name might not be right but probly is if isnt contact me or superspud
SF of Cobalt
[Aug 9, 2007 8:11:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jbranham

The Sirens' Lament, Fearless Warriors, Rapacious Scourge, and Gallows Oak have crew members from all over the world....So join us and I'm sure we can meet your needs....

Our flag is called Shake Ye Booty and we are 1 of the top flags on the Midnight Ocean...we welcome members from all over the world...

Look us up in game.. Gypsyginger, Peglegjami, Papi, Rabidron, Spivey, Guineivere, and Adesh or anyother member of the flag to join. Good luck to ye and remember to Shake Ye Booty.
[Aug 31, 2007 5:32:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trixylicks

Just to let ppl and crews know that Mystery core have both german speaking and greek speaking crews in our flag we also have pirates from portugal, australia, us, uk spain and india. ( to my knowledge)

If you interested in joining contact scoobdoo x

Thanks
[Sep 25, 2009 3:50:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreadnor

Türkiye'den arkada?lar varsa beklerim. Malum ABD ile saatler uyu?muyor pek bir bo? oluyor server. Oyun içi isim ayn?: Dreadnor

I'd like to hear from mateys from Turkey. Server's a bit unattended because of time difference with USA you know. In-game nickname is the same: Dreadnor
Honour on Obsidian
[Dec 17, 2009 12:25:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Austerlitzer

My crew, the British Royal Navy houses many European players (Mainly from Britain and Germany).

I speak some German not that fluent, and my SO speaks lots of German.

I speak very fluent Spanish for Spanish Players... :P
[May 23, 2010 11:36:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 56   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates