• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7356 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Calleebaba

Re: On the twelfth day of Christmas, Muroni gave to me...

Well, I already won today, but to keep it going, I'll offer "I'm vampire" for someone else to guess
----------------------------------------
Javory on Viridian
Calabaza on Midnight
[Jan 1, 2007 7:30:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Calleebaba

Whoops, sniped. :)
Javory on Viridian
Calabaza on Midnight
[Jan 1, 2007 7:31:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

What does Imwamphyr mean? kargach gets it, with I am a vampire.

Next question:
10. What was the name of Muroni's 2005 Christmas Event?
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Jan 1, 2007 7:43:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

Muroni's White Christmas White Elephant
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Jan 1, 2007 8:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Ironguts is correct! Last years event was the White Christmas White Elephant!

Last two questions at the same time so hopefully I can go to bed. You can guess as many times for each as you like, but remember, only one prize may be won per day.

11. Muroni's Birthday approaches January 4th, How old will she be this year (as of 01/04/2007)?
12. Muroni's Anniversary is Christmas Eve. How many years has she been married (as of 12/24/2006)?

Tomorrow 11 pirates will win a Quill and Paper set! Tomorrow's theme will be "Bookworm". All questions can be answered with research, no guessing needed. Most likely, I will make a new thread and link back to this one. Try to keep it easy to find current questions!
[Jan 1, 2007 8:43:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
quickslvr

11. 33
12. 8
[Jan 2, 2007 3:36:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

Wild guess, don't be offended:P I would have guessed lower, but I didn't want to guess too closely to the other one:P
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Jan 2, 2007 7:46:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

quickslvr wins my age, at 33 years old.
quickslvr and satin11 were the only guesses on years married, but both have already won for day 12 which is clearly way over now, so I don't know what to do with the last prize =P

The correct answer was, 14 years. I guess any prizes left over for the next day, will just have to be given out at the end in some manner I need to think about. Day 12 is definitely closed now. Day 11 is going to begin in a new thread. Here is the total list of questions and answers for day 12 winners:

Yesterday's winners, for day 12, were:
1. What Fish-named ship does Muroni collect? Answer: Grunion Winner: P1P3L1N3
2. How many Grunions does Muroni own? Answer: 107 Winner: yukinon (closest guess at 72)
3. What is Muroni's injury? Answer: Hook Winner: blinkkid
4. At what island did Muroni receive her injury? Answer: Jorvik Winner: satin11 (with help from Yukinon, lol)
5. What is currently Muroni's favorite ship duty station? Answer: Carpentry Winner: MadamRuby
6. What is currently Muroni's favorite game to play at the Inn? Answer: Rumble Winner: Kinocha .
7. What was Muroni's first Ultimate? Answer: Sailing Winner: Calleebaba
8. How many months are left on Muroni's current subscription? Answer: 8 months Winner: Spiderprints
9. What does Muroni's YPP forum name, "Imwamphyr", mean? Answer: I am a vampire Winner: kargach
10. What was the name of Muroni's 2005 Christmas Event? Answer: Muroni's White Christmas White Elephant Winner: Ironguts
11. Muroni's Birthday approaches January 4th, How old will she be this year (as of 01/04/2007)? Answer: 33 Winner: quickslvr
12. Muroni's Anniversary is Christmas Eve. How many years has she been married (as of 12/24/2006)? Only two guesses were made, both by previous winners who were not elligible to win again that day. The correct answer is 14 years. This final prize will be held and given out on the final day in some other manner.
[Jan 2, 2007 9:28:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Day 11 has started in a new thread . If you've already won here on day 12, you are able to win again now on day 11, so head on over!

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=903996#903996
[Jan 2, 2007 9:33:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Day 10 has started in a new thread . If you've already won here on day 12 or 11, you are able to win again since it's a new day!
[Jan 3, 2007 11:20:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
stash600

Hmmm...don't the twelve days of christmas start at christmas...I'm pretty sure it's religious.
Stashy
[Jan 3, 2007 8:18:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

fun > realism. ;-)

Muroni can run the event in the middle of June if she wants.
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Jan 3, 2007 8:32:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Hehe. The original post actually explains that yes, this even should have started the day after Christmas. However, my husband has been gone several months training prior to a year long deployment in Iraq, and he came home for one visit from a few days before Christmas, and leaving on New Years Day.

I'm sure folks can forgive me for making my real life, my husband, my family, and the holiday's (as well as my Christmas eve anniversary), a priority. I mainly delayed the event because, I did not wish the event to get screwed up as real life kept me away from the computer. I wasn't even home for the first 3 official days of the 12 days of Christmas...we were visiting friends with no internet so, it just wasn't possible to do this on time =)

So, better late than never =)
[Jan 3, 2007 11:31:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates