• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1045 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
RunnerGirl16

Fashion Show! Win prizes totaling up to 30k or more!

Ahoy! I love winning prizes. Don't you? Are you creative with clothing? Do you like birthday parrties? Then in that case, take this letter.
Ye are invited to Temparence's birthday, to be held on August 5th, 2007 at Jokes' Manor on turtle island. The party is a fashion show, and ye will win prizes depending on what cataegory ye win in. Categories are: most Obnoxious Costume, Most elegant costume, cheapest dirtiest costume,Most royal looking costume, Most colorful costume, most expensive costume, Captain looking costume, and sexiest costume. Send me a /tell in game and/or reply to this thread to R.S.V.P, give suggestions, announce which category ye be running for, or any other questions ye may have. :) Hope te see ya there.
-Temparence of turtle island

More info will be here shortly. And more thing: The prizes will be a suprise to prevent everyone from entering the same catagorey. :) See ya!
----------------------------------------
]
[Dec 31, 2006 3:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MadamRuby

Re: Fashion Show! Win prizes totaling up to 30k or more!

Just a suggestion: post events closer to the date on which it's going to be held. Maybe try reposting it sometime in July. I'm sure not many people are going to remember this event seven months from now.

Cor·ynn [on the Midnight Ocean]

Spades Player says, "nice cover p"
Corynn says,"Is it seriously that hard to type "partner"?.."
Spades Player says,"no, but why bother?"
[Dec 31, 2006 6:20:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RubyChopstixs [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

Just a suggestion: post events closer to the date on which it's going to be held. Maybe try reposting it sometime in July. I'm sure not many people are going to remember this event seven months from now.

Okay, Me birthday is 7 months from now. Were still doing the opening touches, so i dont know if its going to be held in August or not. It all depends. And Its something to look forward too. Plus it might Get to the 'upcoming events'. Thank ye for yer suggestion though :)
]
[Dec 31, 2006 6:49:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

Ahoy! I love winning prizes. Don't you? Are you creative with clothing? Do you like birthday parrties? Then in that case, take this letter.
Ye are invited to Temparence's birthday, to be held on August 5th, 2007
at Jokes' Manor on turtle island. The party is a fashion show, and ye will win prizes depending on what cataegory ye win in. Categories are: most Obnoxious Costume, Most elegant costume, cheapest dirtiest costume,Most royal looking costume, Most colorful costume, most expensive costume, Captain looking costume, and sexiest costume. Send me a /tell in game and/or reply to this thread to R.S.V.P, give suggestions, announce which category ye be running for, or any other questions ye may have. :) Hope te see ya there.
-Temparence of turtle island
More info will be here shortly. And more thing: The prizes will be a suprise to prevent everyone from entering the same catagorey. :) See ya!

Arr i caught meself. Everyone makes mistakes. Im so sorry i am actully not sure of the date but it will be somethime between May and August :(
]
[Dec 31, 2006 6:54:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates