• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1533 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Lamek

Puzzle Pirates Face-Off 2007

Get ready 'cos it's coming your way...

Puzzle Pirates Face-Off 2007
If you might remember, I didn't have a lot of sucess with 2006 edition, so I'm going to try again. This time, with the help of some of the Oceanmasters, I'm trying to get a familliar for it, but don't get your hopes up!

Face-Off is for all ages, wether subscriber or not. No-one has an advantage in the game. Everyone starts from the bottom and works their way to the top.

Teams
This game is all about teamwork. Without teamwork, there is no acception into the game. You must not apply as an individual, but as a team. Teams should be no smaller than 3 people and no larger than 6. There will be one leader of the team, preferably the person who had the idea to make it in the first place.

Once you have reached the amount requirements, the leader must think up a name. This name cannot be rude or offensive in any way, or exceed 20 Characters. Once you have thought of a name, reply it to me (not on this post though. Please?).

The Games
At last, the games. Playing the games are the only way to win points. Here are some of the games that you will be able to play:-

Sword Brawls
Item Hunter
Time Bomb
Fight For Freedom
Fight the Power

More games noted soon!

Tokens
Tokens are a very important aspect of the game. Many things can be acieved by getting tokens. You must, however, have a fair number of points to earn tokens.

Face-Off Tokens
These tokens let you participate in Face-Offs, which can either be Swordfights or Rumbles. These are bonus rounds that will give you extra points if you win, but lose points if you lose.

Gain Tokens
This may be used in conjunction with Face-Off Tokens. If you use this and win the Face-Off, you Gain double the amount of points. Lose, however, and you lose double.

Lose Tokens
This may be used in conjunction with Face-Off Tokens. If you use this and win the Face-Off, your opponent Loses double the amount of points. Lose, however, and your opponent gains double.

Elimination Mode Tokens
Get enough of these tokens and you will be able to play a team of your choice. If you win the Elimination Mode, you steal 100 points off that team. If you lose, however, you lose 100 points, but your opponent gains nothing.

Events
There are event benefits that will be given to you if you participate in the event.

Some events will require a certain amount of points, but some are just for fun.

Registration
If you want to join, either post your team name, amount of players in the team and the names of the players, or just E-mail me by clicking here . There is only space for 10 teams in the Event.
If you don't want to enter, but want to watch all the same, then you must e-mail me to arrange a time to meet me in-game. Spectator tickets cost 10 poe. There are only 30 tickets left!

Let the Face-off begin!
(If you are interested in joining or have any queries, suggestions and questions, then post it on this Forum)
----------------------------------------
Agent S, at your service
I always keep my hat down, to hide my Identity...
[Dec 19, 2006 9:00:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

Re: Puzzle Pirates Face-Off 2007

For some wierd reason, I can't edit this post. I'm sorry I didn't put up the deadlines.

Where: Unspecified
When: Registration ends March 1st 2007
Starts 31st March 2007
Agent S, at your service
[Dec 19, 2006 9:38:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
egc3729

March 2007.. woah.. you're WAY in advance of my little pirate head.. hehe sounds fun tho
EGC Capt of the Guppy Wackers!!

All art work provided by L&L avatars.

Addicted to clothes? Get some for cheap!
[Dec 20, 2006 3:19:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

The new Forum is up and running. You can register into the event via the Forum now, by going to the Application Category.

Click Here for the Face-Off Forum
Agent S, at your service
[Dec 22, 2006 8:50:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

By the way, it's 50 teams allowed, not ten.
Agent S, at your service
[Jan 8, 2007 9:43:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Discojack

The idea sounds good but a bit complicated since you did it last year thou it should work well

hmm and Prizes do you have any idea or are you waiting for OM confirmation?
When God gives you lemons
Find a new God!

Viprince
[Jan 8, 2007 2:12:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

Waiting for confirmation.

By the way, the deadline is now April 22nd and Event begins June 1st. Sorry, but I still can't edit.
Agent S, at your service
[Jan 9, 2007 10:38:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates