• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1972 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
ruzi2

making crew websites Reply to this Post

i currently want 2 start a new thing...like avaters ..ill make u a crew website or a website 4 anything u want ...u pay me....only accepting payments in viridian

for a sample of my creations go 2 this link
----------------------------------------
machang on the viridian ocean

my avatar shop
[Dec 15, 2006 3:14:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Torenn

Re: making crew websites Reply to this Post

So... lemme get this straight... you are expecting people to pay you to type text into a template (and there are some spelling mistakes in there too!) on freewebs which is basically a copy of their crew info?

Plus... I dont think three rings will let you ask for payment, though I could be wrong.
Torenn everywhere, but mainly on Midnight.
[Dec 15, 2006 7:15:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dec540

only accepting payments in viridian

I think he means accepting POE payments :)

I also noticed this (/em fixes typos also XD)

officer-you will need crews trust.also you will have to have preferebly (preferably)solds (solids) in all piracy stats including gunning bnav and nav

fleet officer-all of the above and also solid in bnav

Wait don't you need solid bnav to get to officer? so whats the difference between FO then :S .Oh wait maybe that was not a typo maybe you need to sold bnav to get to O and add the I in between the L and the D to get to FO ^_~.

Decone

Hating crews that promote due to stats since 2004
[Dec 15, 2006 7:47:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Torenn

Something like this has been brought up before. Trading PoE for anything outside the game except avatars is not generally allowed.
Torenn everywhere, but mainly on Midnight.
[Dec 15, 2006 9:14:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tommy8888

No someone is making full websites for 115k.
Tommymyyewge of hunter --- im soo famous you probaly already checked me.... :P

CHECK THIS
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=878397#878397

credits to torenn for the avatar :)

Captain of:
BOOTY KINGS II
[url
[Dec 15, 2006 9:19:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tommy8888

i'm going to underline all the bad spelling in the rules.

RULES

1.DO NOT LEAVE SHIPS AT UNHABITED ISLANDS
2.restoke ..restock A SHIP AFTER A PILLAGE NOT RESTOCKING WILL RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
3.DO NOT TALK BACK TO RANK HIGHER THAN YOURS
4.RESPECT
5.OFFICERS IN CHARGE(OIC) MUST STAY THROUGH THE WHOLE PILLY UNLESS THEY ASK ANOTHER OFFICER TO FINISH THE PILLY FOR THEM ...THE OTHER OFFICER MUST ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY
6.WORK DURING A PILLAGE....IF YOUR CAUGHT LAZYING lazing..YOU WILL BE PLANKED AND GET A CUT FROM YOUR BOOTY
7.NO STEALING FROM SHIPS IF YOUE your AN OFFICER+ fleet officer WE WILL CATCH YOU AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED
Tommymyyewge of hunter --- im soo famous you probaly already checked me.... :P

CHECK THIS
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=878397#878397

credits to torenn for the avatar :)

Captain of:
BOOTY KINGS II
[url
[Dec 15, 2006 11:36:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
freddunkins

I won't list anything for fear of "advertising," but I do want to say that if you do google search for free forums or something, plenty will pop up.
Kevlar on Hunter
Former Captain of Southern Cross, Prince of Treasure Hunters. Died many months ago.
Reborn 3/5/08 and in the process of rebuilding my pirate
[Dec 15, 2006 12:26:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

/e twitches.... Too....many...spelling...errors....

/e hides his signature.

Dee...(Being Stupid)
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Dec 15, 2006 1:06:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
macaroonny

No someone is making full websites for 115k.

Who? You aren't allowed to sell out-of-game goods or services for in-game goods or services. Avatars have always been the only exception to that rule.
Cocodude is officially dead, presumed missing. Feel free to search for him under other names on Sage though.

(I can't wrench my self away from this game!)
[Dec 15, 2006 1:20:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

No one cares. No one will take you serious if you can't even type. You can't make websites. Using your fingers to press buttons (typing) and using hand sized mice to click isn't making a website. You don't know the first thing about making a website. I'm insulted.

LilCandi~
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Dec 15, 2006 1:22:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nordenx

Meh... nice try though.

I can do professional websites but I'd rather stick to having pirate/crew/flag info pages in the YPPedia and selling avatars & flag images for them. Better to keep it in the game's domain and keep it within the TOS.

Nordenx of Viridian

Mariner's Used
[Dec 15, 2006 1:36:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates