• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1165 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Tkriger

Ok, so im on alpha island...cant find any crews to join. Reply to this Post

So i have been checking the game out, the drinking and fighting seems cool, but it is getting boring being stuck on the island.

My name in the game is Tkriger, if anyone has room, can't find anyone looking for a crewmember.
[May 23, 2003 6:38:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Sailing, sailing, over the bounding waves... Reply to this Post

You should be able to leave the island quite easily by checking the Notice Board. Player and NPP crews alike post for jobbers there. If it's a player crew, wait for the captain to hire you, go to the docks and board the ship she's on.
----------------------------------------
[May 23, 2003 8:08:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tkriger

Re: Ok, so im on alpha island...cant find any crews to join. Reply to this Post

Ok, then maybe I am doing something wrong, havent seen any NPP ships advertising on the boards, or player controlled ones either.
[May 23, 2003 8:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

recently npp ships have been few and far between... every time I've managed to get on on, it's completely full of damage and bilge... Just hopping a ride to turtle the other day took probably about an hour.

It's a bug... I'm just looking forward to the fix in the next release... :o)
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[May 23, 2003 8:47:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Beam me aboard. Reply to this Post

Aye... the new release whisks you away to wherever you're needed. No need to wait for the NPPs to show up.

-Nemo
[May 23, 2003 9:37:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penndalla

tk, if ye still have no crew, ye will when I find ye.
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all
[May 23, 2003 9:53:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates