• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1190
Posts: 1190   Pages: 40   [ First Page | Previous Page | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 211766 times and has 1189 replies Next Thread
Kyubi74

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

TBB Wrote:

Kyubi isn't a complete moron .

When I retire I will retire Happy because of Tbb.

And forum alt, Good chance you are frogman himself as I know his most recent account was particular and judging by the date that account was made. if not him please come on your main. :)

Annyyywaaaayyy Will Miss you Dauds
----------------------------------------
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Dec 30, 2011 7:00:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Kyubi isn't a complete moron .

Captainben wrote: 
Sorry I haven't been involved in this forum debate, but after reading it I really wonder what has happened to this world's literacy. Governments spend billions on education and this is what it produces.

[Dec 30, 2011 2:24:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
teabagbill

you bought all your ults TBB

If I paid for ults, I wouldn't have the majority of my #1's on a bunch of random accounts no one knows is me.

Everyone needs to go away and grow some freaking legs.
MC MundanCe, SPC
[Edit 1 times, last edit by teabagbill at Jan 1, 2012 2:45:01 PM]
[Jan 1, 2012 2:44:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scientology.org/?source=ga&gclid=CID0w4vCk58CFSBk4wodgzD7JQ [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Oh wow. How did I miss Laslo's fail troll attempt?

Being associated with a player such as Epo opens you up to such accusations, but regardless...I'd still put my money on you to kick Laslo's behind at any puzzle, any day.
Captainben wrote: 
Sorry I haven't been involved in this forum debate, but after reading it I really wonder what has happened to this world's literacy. Governments spend billions on education and this is what it produces.

[Jan 1, 2012 2:51:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Laslo2

Im bad at puzzles except b nav? so what?
Laslo

Revealing personal information about another player is against the forum rules, including revealing ban evasion.
Ban evasion should be reported to the OMs using /complain.
[Jan 1, 2012 3:14:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Im bad at puzzles except b nav? so what?

You, sir, would be a great comedian!
Captainben wrote: 

[Jan 1, 2012 3:39:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Laslo2

I don't find myself funny but thanks :)
Laslo

Revealing personal information about another player is against the forum rules, including revealing ban evasion.
Ban evasion should be reported to the OMs using /complain.
[Jan 1, 2012 4:47:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gibons1

Aww Laslo! I saw you posted last on the goodbye thread and came here all happy to see you sayin good bye... I guess we are stuck with your untalented uneducated and smelly arse :)
I go harder, i'm a monster i conquer, dominate anything i want to!

Gibons
[Jan 5, 2012 5:43:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Aww Laslo! I saw you posted last on the goodbye thread and came here all happy to see you sayin good bye... I guess we are stuck with your untalented uneducated and smelly arse :)

Now we know where you get your brown nose from.
Captainben wrote: 

[Jan 5, 2012 7:17:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
teabagbill

Having come to the decision that I no longer wish to converse with the majority of forum goers because they are either Imbeciles or assholes masquerading as intelligent, I'm gone from the Y!PP community.

Bye.

PS Learn to play. All of you.
MC MundanCe, SPC
[Edit 3 times, last edit by teabagbill at Jan 26, 2012 1:42:56 AM]
[Jan 25, 2012 4:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scientology.org/?source=ga&gclid=CID0w4vCk58CFSBk4wodgzD7JQ [Link]  Go to top 
daphne52

Having come to the decision that I no longer wish to converse with the majority of forum goers because they are either Imbeciles or assholes masquerading as intelligent, I'm gone from the Y!PP community.

Bye.

<3
Crickket
Wargasm under the insanity
Collector of Loose Cannons

The road to addiction can be so much fun.
[Jan 25, 2012 5:59:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobbobbob99

peaceoutt here, just wanted to say thank you all for fun <3 for the most part was a great bunch of people on this game! RL is getting hard, and some people in this game just cant show any respect for people anymore, have fun with this new ocean, i may check forums every now and then so if something 100% cool happens ill come along, but for the most part this is the end of the road! thank you for the good times and even the bad times, i want to keep typing more...but its over :( lets see you all change the game into more a respectful place and u may see me back! love yall

Peaceoutt: Former SO and Royal of Soul Secret and Chain Reaction
[Jan 29, 2012 6:34:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Bye.

Top up my flag funds before you go? Ill need something to keep me happy with you gone :(
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jan 29, 2012 7:08:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobbobbob99

pshh kyubi if u said something so nice to me i would have given u my poe :(
[Jan 29, 2012 9:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

Bye-bye Bill and Peace.
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Jan 30, 2012 11:09:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

It was a blast Sage. See you on the other side.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Jan 31, 2012 8:05:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxewashere

Just wanted to say bye-bye sage.. You were the first ocean i played back in 2006, and i will miss you! <3
Neda of Emerald

Over the Edge
[Jan 31, 2012 9:52:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Coto12345

lol im outy 5000
i like pie -_-
[Jan 31, 2012 11:15:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mobettagc

Bye Sage. Hello Emerald. You were good to me. IRGGFL
Mobettagc of Sage Emerald
[Jan 31, 2012 1:46:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piraatteun

It's weird now when we click to change the oceans, we automatic click on that empty blue screen where once was wrote Sage.
Egeu on the Sage Ocean
SO in Pater Noster
Member of Black Flag
[Jan 31, 2012 2:10:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1190   Pages: 40   [ First Page | Previous Page | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates