• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 722
Posts: 722   Pages: 25   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 187193 times and has 721 replies Next Thread
Eurydice
Community Manager

The "Goodbye" Thread

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Dec 3, 2006 10:15:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
Rappak

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

This is probably one of the hardest things to do but it's time for me to leave the game. I would like to thank all the people who have helped me along the way. I will miss you all. Defaid, Getha who were in my first crew in Midnight, Thank you so much for teaching me and being like a second set of parents for me. I missed you all so much. To Dcyborg, Ivdripper, Gothmog, Rugby, Winry, Kath, everyone, Thank you so much for being a good friend. I just hope that I was a good friend back. I might be on for a while but when my sub runs out for both accounts, it's time for this humble pirate to fully leave the game. This game has changed too much and I can't keep up with the changes. This was probably one of the greatest games I have played. Thank you.

Rappak
Rappak, memmer of the oceans.

Rappak- Ex-king of Something Powerful (Cobalt)/ex-Lord of Indestructible Fury, a caged free-bird forever.
Rappak- Officer in Easily Distracted (Midnight)/Mem helper in CT/Where am I?
[Dec 4, 2006 3:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

No way. What's in your future, Rap?
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Dec 4, 2006 4:32:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Metallus

Later, all.
Metallus - SO - Ironside - Bigups Notorious Fandango!
[Jan 23, 2007 12:42:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://metall.us [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Later, all.

Awww....
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jan 23, 2007 1:50:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spiderprints

Later, all.

You'll be back, you know you will.

Take care Met.

You better be back.
Knarf
of Drunken Amore
[Jan 23, 2007 5:35:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Later, all.

LIAR. You'll be back. You'll miss us too much.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Jan 23, 2007 6:47:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

Later, all.

u kant quitt i ban u
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Jan 23, 2007 6:55:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
graydarka

Later, all.

Much sadness. :C

You're eventually coming back, right?
Sancha, High Priestess to the God JR, Ironside, Midnight. Avatar by me.

Leif flag officer chats "I've never laughed so hard I had a vowel movement"

WWJRD?
covert avatarium operator
[Jan 23, 2007 10:26:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

This isn't allowed.
[Jan 24, 2007 8:28:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rwdw1987

This isn't allowed.

And yet it happens anyway.

Wait, if it isn't allowed because you can only post to say goodbye and Whitefire has posted then . . . say it isn't so.

Wait again, if it isn't allowed because you can only post to say goodbye and I have posted then . . . say it isn't so.

Can't speak for Whitefire, but I can for me, it isn't so.
Phin
Former King of Carpe Noctem
Normally drunk but playing anyway
Will Moo for poe.
================================
Reenie says, "And please stop thinking new players are a bunch of supid people."
Sometimes ye just need to say Moo
[Jan 24, 2007 2:08:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    phinthepirate [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

It won't be the same without you, Whitey.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jan 24, 2007 2:18:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Koalarocker

Perhaps less cynical though...
Cannonade/Koalarocker
Occasionally, an avatar artist.

Did you exchange... your walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?
[Jan 25, 2007 10:02:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

It won't be the same without you, Whitey.

Is that a complaint or a "yipee?"

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Jan 29, 2007 4:33:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

Posted this in Hunter, but since Midnight is my original home ocean, and most of the people I wish to say thanks to are here, I figured I would post here as well.

Well, this isn't so much a goodbye, but more of a gone for a while. I am getting spinal surgery done in about 7 hours and will be away from the game for quite a while while recovering. If for some reason I end up not coming back due to some crazy mishap, I would like to thank the following people for making my time in this game every bit as wonderful as it was: Xecutioner, Gorath, Kikimarie, Rummykins, Looseweed, Darvid, TrickyRicky, Haeema, Blynkin, Astridfin, Vova, Madhelmsman, Sweetiepiepi, Blarneybelle, Piplicus, Halee, JacktheBlack, Athens, MickyG, and Gunnermooch. Of course a special thanks goes to all those who provided countless hours of parley here on the forums as well and I apologize to anyone I may have missed.

Fair winds mates and hope to see you soon again.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
I guess it's just fun to poke the retarded bunny.
Muroni wrote: 
Who isn't sure that leif will let me enter him, but I'm willing to try.

[Feb 6, 2007 10:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Fair sails, Tarnum.

Wish you speedy recovery and return.
[Feb 6, 2007 10:18:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Ah jeez Tarnum, this means you've already gone under the knife. Sending you a million good thoughts for a speedy heal.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 7, 2007 11:01:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

ditto.

I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly, with no complications.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Feb 7, 2007 11:12:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Ah jeez Tarnum, this means you've already gone under the knife. Sending you a million good thoughts for a speedy heal.

ditto.

I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly, with no complications.

Blackfletch

How many small shot does it take to sink a Grand Frigate? One.
[Feb 7, 2007 1:54:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Gracroi

Posted this in Hunter, but since Midnight is my original home ocean, and most of the people I wish to say thanks to are here, I figured I would post here as well.

Well, this isn't so much a goodbye, but more of a gone for a while. I am getting spinal surgery done in about 7 hours and will be away from the game for quite a while while recovering. If for some reason I end up not coming back due to some crazy mishap, I would like to thank the following people for making my time in this game every bit as wonderful as it was: Xecutioner, Gorath, Kikimarie, Rummykins, Looseweed, Darvid, TrickyRicky, Haeema, Blynkin, Astridfin, Vova, Madhelmsman, Sweetiepiepi, Blarneybelle, Piplicus, Halee, JacktheBlack, Athens, MickyG, and Gunnermooch. Of course a special thanks goes to all those who provided countless hours of parley here on the forums as well and I apologize to anyone I may have missed.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and return Tarnum
When the going get's tough, the tough go pillaging - Yarrr!!
[Feb 7, 2007 11:42:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

Just an update. I was in surgery for over 7 hours with some complications, but was able to finally come home last Tuesday and am resting somewhat comfortably ;)

I only get to sit up a small amount each day, so no mass computer usage for me for a couple weeks still.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, well wishes, prayers, and PMs. I truly appreciated reading them.

Hope to be back soon.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
I guess it's just fun to poke the retarded bunny.
Muroni wrote: 
Who isn't sure that leif will let me enter him, but I'm willing to try.

[Feb 19, 2007 12:10:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Tarnum wrote: 
Just an update. I was in surgery for over 7 hours with some complications, but was able to finally come home last Tuesday and am resting somewhat comfortably ;)

I only get to sit up a small amount each day, so no mass computer usage for me for a couple weeks still.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, well wishes, prayers, and PMs. I truly appreciated reading them.

Hope to be back soon.

Huzzah! Glad you're back at home!! Hope ta see ye back on the oceans soon, but take care of yerself first. Definitely don't want to see ye sinkin' ta Davy Jones' Locker!
Blackfletch

[Feb 19, 2007 2:20:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
ssandv

Well, I think it's time.

Long past time, arguably.

I'm not going to complain about the state of the game, because I think the state of the game is improving, even if I can point to some things I wish were different. I'm not going to make claims that Midnight is dying, because I'm pretty sure it's not.

Nevertheless, it's time for me to retire.

The reasons are numerous, and there are tons of things, and people, I'll miss, but there's little point in going on for pages about it.

Thanks for making a hell of a game, Cleaver (and all the devs).

If I tried to list everyone I wanted to say goodbye or thank you to, I'm sure I'd forget half and end up making 6 followups trying to fix it all. I'm not going to even start.

Fair winds, all.

Darksand
ssandv -at- gmail.com
Darksand (back again!)
Obsidian: Peace and Quiet-Chaos
Midnight (rarely): Forbidden Dreams-Dies Irae
Leif wrote: 
I understand you'll ignore this as it doesn't support your paranoia.

[Mar 8, 2007 4:03:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Re: Well, I think it's time.

No. Good luck. But no.
[Mar 8, 2007 6:51:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Adios, mate. I'll miss the SF analysis and whatnot.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 

Av by Ecastasy
[Mar 8, 2007 9:28:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StillMyst

Aw! I'll miss you.
Mogget / Midnight
Take my PoE, take my land
Take my brigs and frigates grand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sea from me...

[Mar 9, 2007 8:03:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackfletch

Aw! I'll miss you.

I won't. I h9 u.

For those who think I'm just being a booty, well, I am. But I also won't miss him 'cuz I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get away from him this easily. =)
Blackfletch

[Mar 9, 2007 8:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.seraphsnightmare.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
kaykordeath

Dee Ess, kan i hav ur stuf?

yeah yeah, miss you and crap...
tht guy hird me 2 b a om
[Mar 9, 2007 9:32:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tetrella

Im not quitting but many of my friends have. I want to say goodbye and thank you to every one of them..i couldnt have pulled thrue, those times when you were there by my side and im sorry if i ever upset you, Vidgameplayr, Sarahaloha, Cherrygirll, Goldieylocks, And one person who has brought more then anyone..Romelia. Rom, Goldiey, Vid, Sarah, Cherry, Goodbye and thank you and ide never had made it this far without you. One person we know will stand strong by my side is Purplepearl. You all knew her..aswell as i. I miss you very much and im sorry. And thank you for always being there with me, heres a poem i made for you.

All of you of whome have gone. I have missed you so. A part of you, you've left behind. You'll always be in the front of my mind.
Youve been with me every time. My tears mean nothing, their as fat as a lime. But that makes no differance in life. Rom I miss you, sarah too. Purple, Vid, Cherry, We used to be marry, until you left my life.

GOODBYE EVERYONE!
I miss you madly, i need you badly, come back to me one day!
[Mar 20, 2007 6:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tetrella

Dont get confused when i added purple into the poem..I just had to mention her. Goldiey i know you didnt get in the poem but that dosent mean i dont miss you just as much.
[Mar 20, 2007 7:00:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 722   Pages: 25   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates