• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1039
Posts: 1039   Pages: 35   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 221450 times and has 1038 replies Next Thread
Eurydice
Community Manager

The "Goodbye" Thread

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Dec 3, 2006 10:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
AtheneNoctua

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

I'm still playing (though not as much as I used to), but come the new year (2007), I may not be around any more. I'll be starting a new job and may not have any more time for the game.

[Dec 4, 2006 6:11:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cappy_Joe

That's sad :o I remember you the first day when you joined the forums... and hehe, you blasted my posts well enough ^_^
People are crazing out, they focus on hatred and jealousy. What's more is that the rest just use the current state as an excuse to join the norm. I just wish hatred halts, and jealousy stops: we are far more than just lucky to be alive...
[Dec 4, 2006 7:22:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elvensailor

I'm still playing (though not as much as I used to), but come the new year (2007), I may not be around any more. I'll be starting a new job and may not have any more time for the game.

Nooo!!
Why you doing this to us!!
Elve,

Something of the crew something,
I pwn in Hunter.
The quote of truth: "I fear in Hunter Parley, instead of kindness and help, all you find is venom and hatred."
Thanks Crabcake for the avatar.
[Dec 4, 2006 9:11:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mantus23

I guess this means they can unlock the Ask a Silly Question Thread.
"The Colonel" Sanders
Blockade Technology Division: Notorious Fandango
Not not not Governor of Endurance or Nu.
Not Spoppy's husband
[Dec 8, 2006 11:54:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AtheneNoctua

I'm only quitting the game. I'll still be posting on the forums.

[Dec 8, 2006 12:49:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingKirby2

I tried this and it didn't work. :)
KingKirby on Hunter
[Dec 8, 2006 1:50:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iqh

I'll miss you Hypnos, I still praise you as king of chat boochers.You made me laugh uncontrollably when you came aboard my ship on accident;Then the next day made the king of all chat booches,you ocean booched.

I'll miss ye,farewell.
Swordcrazy on Hunter

Click Here!
[Dec 12, 2006 12:36:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jacada

I'll miss you Hypnos, I still praise you as king of chat boochers.You made me laugh uncontrollably when you came aboard my ship on accident;Then the next day made the king of all chat booches,you ocean booched.

I'll miss ye,farewell.

Huh.

/me implodes.
Go away phool
Brenon said:

that was very rud of you to post a issues like that next time you say eny thing bad agian i am callng the seamasters on you

Active once again!
[Dec 13, 2006 4:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

I'll miss ye,farewell.

If your gonna read somones sig, then read the whole thing and their forum name >_>
Crabitar

Cleansanchez-Hunter-Slippery When Wet
Wokbok tells ye, "Play nice Dickface"
Ye told Wokbok, "Yes mom."
[Dec 13, 2006 11:15:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowx

Here goes.
I have decided to leave Hunter..

Im moving off to Viridian to start afresh as Cinquains
Thankyou to my crew mates (SB) and buddies who have made my time on Hunter unforgettable and worthwhile.

Clean you'll always have other sailors to replace me on your little pvp hunts and Holden you'll always have another person to give foolish puzzling tips to ;)

I'll miss you all and if you ever need me you know which ocean Ill be on.

Fair winds~

Cinquains - Hunter, Sage, Viridian
Sinkie - Malachite
[Dec 27, 2006 5:07:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Here goes.

Thankyou to my crew mates (SB) and buddies who have made my time on Hunter unforgettable and worthwhile.

Clean you'll always have other sailors to replace me on your little pvp hunts and Holden you'll always have another person to give foolish puzzling tips to ;)

Fair winds~

Always have sailors my booty, your the best I know, If you move to viridian, im gonna cry myself to sleep for a year.

clean,
that is all.
Crabitar

[Dec 27, 2006 5:21:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
zosidaron

Here goes.

Fair winds~

You better log on Hunter. =D
Cos I never log on Viridian. Lol.

ruv u rong tyme 4efva uno lYK ya ttly

<3 Looci.
(we can still trade art, though, right?)
~ Lucianna on Hunter Ocean ~
Senior Officer of Satanic Beans
Lady of the flag Your Worst Nightmare
[Dec 27, 2006 6:18:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Haywood Jashootmee    Darius Lesgettham    Danielle Soloud [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowx

Always have sailors my booty, your the best I know, If you move to viridian, im gonna cry myself to sleep for a year.

ahww I will come visit Hunter ok?
and if i feel like some sailing you can take me along on your pvp hunts =)

You better log on Hunter. =D

you will log on to Viridian..
so we can trade art >:D

Cinquains - Hunter, Sage, Viridian
Sinkie - Malachite
[Dec 27, 2006 6:26:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zosidaron

[quote]You better log on Hunter. =D
[/quote]

you will log on to Viridian..
so we can trade art >:D[/quote]

Trust me, Cin.
I'll forget. Lol.
I'll try mah best though. <3
[Dec 28, 2006 2:19:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Haywood Jashootmee    Darius Lesgettham    Danielle Soloud [Link]  Go to top 
jake_burn

yeah im gonna have to say bye this game sucks bad full of a bunch of cheaters well i gave my crew to zazo if you want it now called liberty all i can say is goodluck zazo and woot for buying doubs for nothing later all
[Dec 30, 2006 9:56:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

yeah im gonna have to say bye this game sucks bad full of a bunch of cheaters well i gave my crew to zazo if you want it now called liberty all i can say is goodluck zazo and woot for buying doubs for nothing later all

Cmon, this game isnt that bad, you just have to immerse yourself in all of its aspects, its not the puzzles or the games that keep me on, its the people, cause really the puzzles are the front for people to go somewhere and plot to destroy other legally. <3
Crabitar

[Dec 30, 2006 10:22:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
zosidaron

Cmon, this game isnt that bad, you just have to immerse yourself in all of its aspects, its not the puzzles or the games that keep me on, its the people, cause really the puzzles are the front for people to go somewhere and plot to destroy other legally. <3

Ya cuz us pplz r gud. =D
[Dec 30, 2006 10:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Haywood Jashootmee    Darius Lesgettham    Danielle Soloud [Link]  Go to top 
Archiael

It's time to say goodbye to the Hunter ocean, I've had many many great experiences, and I've also met too many good people to count. I may pop my head in once in a while, but for now it's a farewell. *waves*

P.S. If anyone sees Rince online, please tell him I've got some presents for him. I can never quite seem to catch him online unfortunately.
[Jan 4, 2007 4:11:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cupati

I wish I wasn't leaving, but I think I have to. You won't know me [I've been green longer than I've been yellow], but this is really for anyone who's been running a ship in the last coupla days, and had me freezing all the time. I can't get into any of the puzzles, because it just freezes. I thought this computer suite would be better, but it's not. If I manage to put Liz's thing intop operation, that doesn't do Hunter, so I'll probably be transferring to Viridian. But I'll miss you guys.
Cupati @ Hunter Malachite [ Laptop fixed and ready to roll!]

I like bilging, me.
[Jan 13, 2007 9:12:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

I didn't know where to post this but I guess this is the best place.

My monitor broke yesterday and I ordered a new one from the shopping channel and im waiting for it come so i won't be able to log on until it comes.

Can someone please tell ruiz this?
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Jan 15, 2007 4:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
newaccount1

My monitor broke yesterday and I ordered a new one from the shopping channel and im waiting for it come so i won't be able to log on until it comes.

dam this sucks
[Jan 15, 2007 5:00:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    bobby72990@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
AtheneNoctua

I tried this and it didn't work. :)

You must be right. I'm not gone yet.

[Jan 16, 2007 10:50:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

Still waiting for my moniter =(

I ordered something on monday and it came before my monitor but I ordered my monitor on sunday so im pissed right now

[Jan 19, 2007 5:12:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
playou

Ive waited my whole life to say this.....goodbye

im starting to get bored of the game....noes!!! i dont wanna go!!

i wanna stay, no fair!!!
[Jan 22, 2007 1:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
newstart

Short but sweet.

Certain issues in game and out of game have forced me to turn my hand on the game. I' ve had fun in someways in the time i have played and wish knows who i know luck...Adois.
Lionhearted
[Feb 2, 2007 1:18:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Short but sweet.

Certain issues in game and out of game have forced me to turn my hand on the game. I' ve had fun in someways in the time i have played and wish knows who i know luck...Adois.

Will miss ya mate.

-Flamer
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Feb 2, 2007 1:23:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starcrystal2

Well, I'm leaving Hunter forever and ever.

I don't plan to be back.

And special thanks to Twisted and Fiona for making me feel bad. >:(

?uguys

~Tini
Martini on Hunter and Malachite.
You Killed My Father!
Prepare to Die!
[Feb 2, 2007 3:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    SweetJjBabi    Funkymunkykulkat [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

I don't plan to be back.

?uguys

~Tini

R.I.P martini

She was a good kid

[Feb 2, 2007 8:18:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
zosidaron

I don't plan to be back.

?uguys

~Tini

DON'T YOU DARE

You are my sexy little Elmo =(
[Feb 4, 2007 2:41:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Haywood Jashootmee    Darius Lesgettham    Danielle Soloud [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1039   Pages: 35   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates