• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 710
Posts: 710   Pages: 24   [ First Page | Previous Page | 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 129543 times and has 709 replies Next Thread
marick68

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Sver wrote: 
Freak wrote: 
but...what the hell is a Viridian?

5. It is the ocean where Morbuzaan had a 465K bounty on his head ...

Yeah, what the hell Cobalt? It only took them a few months to pull that one off. I was over here for 5 years and never even had a 10k bounty on my head.

For shame.

Best bounty I have took out. And I only posted it for 10k
----------------------------------------
Grg on Cobalt
Grg on Sage

Also on every other ocean.

Long live the Great Cacti Power!

Offical member of the Oceanus Stalking Armored Division 2, and the Hera Floating Division 2

"Hera stalks Grg!"
[Jul 6, 2011 9:59:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Steveyohoho

Sver wrote: 
Freak wrote: 

Yeah, what the hell Cobalt? It only took them a few months to pull that one off. I was over here for 5 years and never even had a 10k bounty on my head.

For shame.

Some of us are Jewish. We get to hate you for free :P

Reported in memory of Toxicated.

Kidding, I didn't actually report Freak because he's awesome.
Steveyohoho
Captain Nobody of the crew Flirts and Damsels
Prince Nobody of the flag Faded Legend
Cobalt Cerulean Ocean
[Jul 7, 2011 8:30:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Been playing since 05, never been known because I switched pirates all the time.

Goodbye.

Great game BTW OOO
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jul 15, 2011 11:52:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

(Reserved)

>>
Well, about that time to make this post. I haven't really been active on this game for about a month now and its clear to me that I've not got the interest to come back into full-time playing anymore. I'd like to keep this post short so I'd love to thank all my friends that I've made throughout my six years on Cobalt and hope that they all have great lives!

Aside from coming on to troll the Distilling lists on each respective ocean, I won't be around much more at all.

Thanks for a great six years Cobalt, may you rest in peace.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Aug 27, 2011 12:29:14 AM]
[Jul 17, 2011 1:41:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
walt4177

Freak wrote: 

1. It is the ocean where ships still sail ...
2. It is the ocean where PvP still happens ...
3. It is the ocean where bounties are posted and collected ...
4. It is the ocean where most seafaring Cobaltians are ...
6. It is the ocean where 1000 people are on ships on ONE blockade board ...

In short, Viridian is a really bad place ...

7. an ocean fulll of deserters

Hagriad of cobalt
[Edit 2 times, last edit by walt4177 at Jul 18, 2011 3:33:55 PM]
[Jul 18, 2011 3:27:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Freak wrote: 

1. It is the ocean where ships still sail ...
2. It is the ocean where PvP still happens ...
3. It is the ocean where bounties are posted and collected ...
4. It is the ocean where most seafaring Cobaltians are ...
6. It is the ocean where 1000 people are on ships on ONE blockade board ...

In short, Viridian is a really bad place ...

7. an ocean fulll of deserters

Hagriad of cobalt

Oooooh, nice guilt trip. Enjoy going down with the ship.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 18, 2011 9:05:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Huckfan

I feel cheesy like a cheesy-poof posting a goodbye thread. I suppose the only reason I'm even doing it is because I didn't stick around long enough to to throw out any proper goodbyes to those I will actually miss.

Several of you have my FB and can catch up with me there anytime. If you want my FB, I'm sure you could ask Rizzy, Darlie, or most of my crew.

I imagine months from now I may log back on to catch up on the social end of this game.

It's been a bittersweet ride though! Arrivederci
Spanky - SO of Rogue's Cove, Lady of Scupper me Booty

Tinycat tells ye, "do u have kids?"
You told Tinycat, "yes"
Tinycat tells ye, "what kind"
You told Tinycat, "human"
[Jul 22, 2011 4:49:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
byatchette

Oh suuuuuure Spanky....I come back and you LEAVE!
/cry

I'll stalk...erm I mean, find you on facebook ;)
~Madgrace
SO of the Sea Dragons
Lady of the Flag Sea of Fire
[Jul 27, 2011 7:12:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Starflight14

Goodbye from Officerblue

Hey guys. I have had a wonderful few years with you all on cobalt. I dont really want to drag it out to much but im just gana have to speak my mind. so since ive played for a while, it entitles me in my opinion to leave you some tips. First off, never forget that this is a game. Dont take it to literally and let all your grief go away when you log off. I can guarantee you will have a better day for it. Secound, be nicer to other people. Consider that there is another person on the other side of that face. Third, dont be afraid to speak your mind. Ive always hated the peer pressure that this game provides.

I will miss you guys. Most of all I will miss steelthunder, soccermom, briggsy, zettah, capngreta, marlee, zaxo, ilya, epicface, budzmoker (wherever you went), and so many more. I hope you all have a nice life. I just need to get back to mine.

Love yall!
Officerblue on the ocean of elites... COBALT

Now retired :/ BACK AGAIN!!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Starflight14 at Aug 29, 2011 8:02:28 PM]
[Aug 29, 2011 7:48:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foilistc

I haven't actively played for at least a year now, but I have yet to say goodbye. So, here it goes:

Goodbye Black Horizon and Hurricane, and all of my former crew mates from its glory days.

Goodbye Bnavver. I have appreciated the honor of being a member of your crew from the 2004/2005 days of the Savage Squids and Booty Grabbers on Midnight all the way through the Black Horizon and Hurricane days of Cobalt.

Goodbye Charisma, Foilistc, and all of the former members of Imperial Pillagers. Your pillages were epic, and I thank you for always reserving me a space.

Goodbye War/Alextheking. Despite practically everyone hating you and your ban evading, I always enjoyed your company and unique sense of humor. You're still to this day one of the best swordfighters I have ever faced.

And goodbye Cobalt Ocean. While I believe you are going the way of the dodo, I still hope you continue to thrive and sustain your population as long as possible.

Anyone interested in playing some Xbox Live can PM me anytime with their gamertag. I still check the forums at least once a week.

A belated goodbye to Littledog, and thanks for remembering.

Foil
I'm old. I don't look it but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart...
[Sep 1, 2011 9:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.strangebreezes.com/imps    carlknoch    cdscarlk [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Well this time its for good, Thank you Cobalt, taught me lots, and I will miss you all. Nothing really left to accomplish though, and life needs more attention. Good luck, hopefully you mates will make the ocean as alive as it once was.
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Oct 1, 2011 7:36:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laurelweezle

Trying to quit again, some people are losers, you know who you are. This game is conflicting too much with my life, and I've just found myself bored recently. Good Luck guys, have fun.
[Oct 12, 2011 11:31:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
coleman25

The time has come for me to take some time away from YPP. My life is getting a little too busy, and I'll be studying abroad for the next 3 months, so it just would not be appropriate for me to be an active player. I might occasionally hop online to see everyone, but for the most part I will be gone. I am really excited about the merger, as I definitely tried to put in a lot of effort to keep everything alive at least from an activity standpoint (I am a poor laborer and economist). Here's to hoping that the merger brings a new swarm of fun to the game, and allows things that could not have been done currently (Frig stuff, multiple SMHs at once, etc) to be able to be done. I am sad I'll miss the opportunity for now at least, but I hope that if/when I come back, the game is thriving like the olden days!

It has been an honor maties!

Crut

P.S.- I may log on once or twice the next couple days to deal with current concerns, since I'm sort of doing this abruptly.
Crut of all Oceans
Senior Officer of Serial Pillagers (Cerulean)
Lord of Art of War (Cerulean)

[Dec 27, 2011 1:51:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

Goodbye Cobalt. I'll miss you <3

(I'm not quitting, Cobalt is!)
Cem/Cemikila
[Jan 30, 2012 10:18:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Goodbye Cobalt. I'll miss you <3

(I'm not quitting, Cobalt is!)

Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Jan 30, 2012 11:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
angel2512

Thank you for the wonderful memories and epic adventures Cobalt! I miss you already.
~Saphireangel~

SO of Mischievous Drifters,
Lady of Maniacal Menagerie,
Cerulean, once a Cobalt native.
(also lurking on all English oceans)

Angelfish collector
Avatar gorgeousness by the lovely Angelira!
[Jan 31, 2012 1:54:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Bye Cobalt - it's been swell.

I'm feeling really melancholy about this. Good thing there will be memming to distract me!

Edit: It occurs to me I should have brought my laptop to work so I could have hung out til they closed the doors. Ah well.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aethera21 at Jan 31, 2012 6:27:15 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 6:18:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

Bye Cobalt - it's been swell.

I'm feeling really melancholy about this. Good thing there will be memming to distract me!

Edit: It occurs to me I should have brought my laptop to work so I could have hung out til they closed the doors. Ah well.

sniff I am hanging on ....... Waves on Cobalt till the end ....

Waves not Drowning Seas yea all on Cerulean :)

Waving not Drowning ....Stevie Smith

Pausey
PauseyPaul a Proud Ceruleanian Yar! & Collector of Renamed Clownfish Sloops :)
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Clotho tells ye, "Prometheus is in charge of renames"
Handmade Super Avatar by t
[Jan 31, 2012 6:58:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crabbycrank

Farewell Cobalt.

We loved ye so.

[Jan 31, 2012 9:15:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Bye Cobalt, thanks for all the good times.<3
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.

I collect avatars
I draw avatars
[Jan 31, 2012 10:32:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 710   Pages: 24   [ First Page | Previous Page | 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates