• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 710
Posts: 710   Pages: 24   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 171285 times and has 709 replies Next Thread
Eurydice
Community Manager

The "Goodbye" Thread

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Dec 3, 2006 10:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

End Game

As requested by the one who put the lock on the last thread, I moved this.

Since June of 2004, I have played IVdripper. I spawned on Midnight, moved to Cobalt when it opened and despite having IVdripper on all oceans, Cobalt has been my home. I think everyone playing close to the amount of time I have will agree that this is not the game we started playing. I could elaborate, but it has already been done. As with life, things change, people change and so comes the need to move on.

I have tried to treat others as I would like to be treated. I guess that did not make me a very good pirate, but I have made a lot of friends here who I hope to keep in touch with. It has been an experience unlike any other. For that I am grateful.

My reasons for moving on are many. I won't list them here, as a majority could care less. 2 of my 3 accounts expire in December and I will let those go. The main account expires in March, so I will be on occasionally until then taking care of closing stalls, etc. And, of course, I will still be around a bit to see old friends.

For anyone who I do not have on instant messenger who would like to be, PM me or see me in game and we can trade info.

IV(who thinks familiars are not all they are cracked up to be)

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Dec 4, 2006 9:22:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
yohoes

End of an Era.

Peace. That is all.

Urgghh (Find me on PKO as Urgghhh ^_^)
Urgghh

Demonyaj says

You know, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it...

[Dec 4, 2006 12:36:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moon_goddess

Re: End of an Era.

Peace. That is all.

/em cries n cries n cries

lubs you Urgghh, I'll miss you lots! Come back to say hi once in a while!!!
Chicka ~<Cobalt>~
[Dec 4, 2006 3:29:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rappak

This is probably one of the hardest things to do but it's time for me to leave the game. I would like to thank all the people who have helped me along the way. I will miss you all. Defaid, Getha who were in my first crew in Midnight, Thank you so much for teaching me and being like a second set of parents for me. I missed you all so much. To Dcyborg, Ivdripper, Gothmog, Rugby, Winry, Kath, everyone, Thank you so much for being a good friend. I just hope that I was a good friend back. I might be on for a while but when my sub runs out for both accounts, it's time for this humble pirate to fully leave the game. This game has changed too much and I can't keep up with the changes. This was probably one of the greatest games I have played. Thank you.

Rappak
Rappak, memmer of the oceans.

Rappak- Ex-king of Something Powerful (Cobalt)/ex-Lord of Indestructible Fury, a caged free-bird forever.
Rappak- Officer in Easily Distracted (Midnight)/Mem helper in CT/Where am I?
[Dec 4, 2006 3:51:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dcyborg

I will miss you #1!
Dcyborg on Cerulean, Jade, Opal.. etc etc
[Dec 4, 2006 4:01:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dorothycyborg [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Goodbye Rappak, goodbye Urgghh....

/e goes cries
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Dec 5, 2006 5:22:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bunty13

aww rappy! i will miss you!
huggles and mwahh and make sure to come play on vent
sad DW :(
Darkwitch

Cobalt
Hot tells you, "I feel barnacle"
You told Hot, "why hun?"
Hot tells you, "Maybe I should pull my finger out of my booty
[Dec 5, 2006 5:36:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hodgdon

Peace. That is all.

Silly Silly Urgghh, come back here...
Hodge, the man who forgot how to puzzle.
[Dec 6, 2006 5:23:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
melancholica

to IVdripper - i have been one of many who have had the privelege of meeting you, and i found you to be an absolutely fantastic person, really fun and gracious. i'll be sad to see you go, wish i had got to know you a bit better.

rappak - it's been a while since we really spoke, but you're one of the first names i remember in ypp, and nothing's going to change that. i like to believe that everyone i have met in this game has at least in some part added to the sort of pirate/captain/person i am today, and for that i am eternally grateful, fair seas mate.

urgghh - zomgs. i only just made friends with you as well. i'll miss those little hearts in my tells, and of course, Mr.Poe, which i'm sure has gone to a very good home. whatever you do from here on in, have fun, and good luck.

xx
-saturnine in teh coblat oeacen!!/" teehee.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by melancholica at Dec 6, 2006 7:35:21 PM]
[Dec 6, 2006 7:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChWh13

Bye.

-Chris
Chrislacroiz
Tangled in the rigging captain
Royalty of cataclysm
[Dec 11, 2006 3:26:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
countryboy69

This will be the last time you will see me post this thread. I have found this game monotonous, and no longer interesting. If this game was built more on PvP then things would always be exciting. But when you do PvP(at least in my experiances) people moan and complain. I am not the best. I lose. Ask Petergriffin, he tore me up. But I digress.

I have canceled my subscription, wasted all my poe, and gave away my personal belongings to a good mate who has stuck with me through thick and thin.

I personally want to thank the following people who put time and effort into training me and teaching me and pillaging with me. Without you I probably would have left a long time ago.

Britney
Redgab
Foil
Charisma
Cohog
Darkwitch
Shaunathon
Taitch
Nekarkk
Lunchie
Lisa
Pada
Silencer
Charm
Pyralis
Hot
Diesel
Starryskye
AV
Chicka
Hats
Christhemanz
Chrislacroix
Crazy
Rivered
Quintallis
Gothmog
Badkittycat
Skellykitten
Lightday

Even to the only person that I know of that acts his age Prominent, in which I personally believe it is 14 or lower. You made the game interesting becasue you and your band of friend like to pick on people and demean them in front of your friends so you can get a laugh out of them so they think you are cool. Not so cool.

That is all I can think of right now. Please don't be offended if I missed you. I wish well to all of you who continue playing. I will be poking my head around in the forums to see if there is still at least soem kind of excitement( in the past months there has been absolutley nothing, in which I am sure some of you will say how come you didn't change that, and I will just ignore you because you obviously don't stir things up yourself and I did try to).

The Retired Pirate
Piratehook

P.S. The list above is in no specific order, and all have contributed to my enjoyment of the game.
Piratehook
Lazy Pirate

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." -Calvin Coolidge
[Dec 14, 2006 12:40:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Didn't you just come out of retirement a bit ago?
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Dec 14, 2006 12:46:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChWh13

PH....No. ='(

Love you mate, thanks for all the help ye have given me.

Your son, always and forever, Chris.

<3
Chrislacroiz
Tangled in the rigging captain
Royalty of cataclysm
[Dec 14, 2006 2:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hellblznlady

Awwww no, Ph!!!

/e cries

I'll miss you, my friend. :(

~Holly/Tension
~Hollyberry
Better off alone.

Callistan tells you, "hollyberry=evil!"
You told Callistan, "yaso?"
You told Callistan, "Your point?"
[Dec 15, 2006 1:05:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moon_goddess

awwwww but PH you can't leave!!!! :(

you were always a pleasure to talk to and it saddens me to see you go. I'll miss you hun. stop by once in a while k!
Chicka ~<Cobalt>~
[Dec 15, 2006 5:50:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheAlterEgo

He'll be back. They all come back.

You'll see. *nods*
Allies, Cobalt
[Dec 15, 2006 8:38:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foilistc

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Actually most never leave in the first place.

Foil
I'm old. I don't look it but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart...
[Dec 15, 2006 10:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.carlknoch.com [Link]  Go to top 
TheAlterEgo

Foil wrote: 

That's actually very true.
Allies, Cobalt
[Dec 16, 2006 2:19:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Foil wrote: 

Well, this one is. Wednesday will be my last day here.

Bye all, it's (mostly) been fun.
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Dec 16, 2006 3:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
losp

Le Sigh......Christhemanz(now known as Chrislacroi) has left the game. He has been my best friend for almost a year now. Chris if your reading this the ocean isnt the same without you. /e goes to cry for a while
Loganfl
Captain of Tangled in the Rigging
Cobalt
You told Pandaeyes, "I think i know the answer to the riddle..."
You told Pandaeyes, "A Dead Body?"
Pandaeyes (via shanty) giggles wildly
[Dec 16, 2006 8:35:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
losp

Le Sigh......Christhemanz(now known as Chrislacroi) has left the game. He has been my best friend for almost a year now. Chris if your reading this the ocean isnt the same without you. /e goes to cry for a while

NEVER MIND IGNORE ME....CHRIS IS BACK and for some reason i cant delete the post.
Loganfl
Captain of Tangled in the Rigging
Cobalt
You told Pandaeyes, "I think i know the answer to the riddle..."
You told Pandaeyes, "A Dead Body?"
Pandaeyes (via shanty) giggles wildly
[Dec 16, 2006 10:22:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bunty13

PH no who will make me say stupid things on vent and chain me to guns!!! joo cant leave i will miss you
love and huggles
*goes to cry herself to sleep*
Darkwitch

Cobalt
Hot tells you, "I feel barnacle"
You told Hot, "why hun?"
Hot tells you, "Maybe I should pull my finger out of my booty
[Dec 17, 2006 3:55:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

:( PH dun go please.

I'll miss ya hun.
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Dec 17, 2006 7:22:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RealPunkin

I'll miss pilliaging with you and having you stand behind me Choco....Make sure you talk to me lots on MSN. Mkay? Mkayyy.<3333333333333333
[Dec 19, 2006 2:21:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lady_Aliyah

Red's Turn

I'm adding my name to the list of mates leaving. Redmaiden of Hurricane/Mixed Nuts is gone for personal reasons. To those left behind, have a good one.

~Red
~Thank yer lucky stars Lily isn't bnavving!
[Dec 30, 2006 8:14:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slntslayer

Re: Red's Turn

Aww.. PH didn't add me to the list. *sniffle*

Cheers m8.
When all else fails, go blow something up.
I'm a BK hunting trollop, and how!
Rehio wrote: 
There's gotta be some law that prohibits Rashnu from having any sort of contact with greenies.

Rashnu
i R slo kiddo.....
[Jan 2, 2007 11:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wheebiscuit

Re: Red's Turn

I'm adding my name to the list of mates leaving. Redmaiden of Hurricane/Mixed Nuts is gone for personal reasons. To those left behind, have a good one.

~Red

We will all miss you very much, Red. Good luck where ever the winds and seas may take ye.

- Aarghbird
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes
[Jan 2, 2007 12:19:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
belasgirl

I would like to post a good bye of a different sort. I have just learned that Leefen, one of my best friends both in and out of game passed away in august.

The entire flag of Dark Asylum mourns one of its founders, and dearest friends.

Love you leefy, you will be missed.
-Bellamorte/Livngdedgirl
happily retired

Psyyche tells ye, "we'll just make you a NEW sanity! with glitter and paperclips!"

avvie by the amazing orch :)
[Jan 3, 2007 9:38:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sottovoce

Leefy has been missed since she last logged in August, and now that we know why she has been absent, we'll miss her all the more deeply.

Rest in Peace, dear Leefen.
Sebastienne of Cobalt

Karaoke Kapers Entry: "plundertime" http://www.singshot.com/playPerformance.html?performanceId=WUnsidrRmf4%3D&play=Y
[Jan 3, 2007 10:34:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 710   Pages: 24   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates