• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5794 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
micklauer

Kingpriam's Treasure Hunt: The Blood Stone [find it by Dec 6th, 10am pst]

Midnight Treasure Hunters:
The Blood Stone

I will recall this treasure by December 6th, 10am PST

Please read the rules thoroughly before posting

~*~The Blood Stone~*~

Overflowing with power and rumored to have magical powers, the Blood Stone could aid in deciphering the past, determining the present, and mandating the future.

When I first discovered the treasure, I was suprised for it wasn't a stone at all.

And while it lay dormant before my eyes, I could feel the blood flowing through it's body...within it, lay the power of a fleet, the riches of kings, and a test of sight for man's proud tastes.

A treasure that overfloweth like a cornicopia of possibilities.

What is this treasure? ____________

What color is it? ____________

What piece of furniture can carry the weight of such a treasure?

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) ____________________

:)
----------------------------------------
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Edit 1 times, last edit by micklauer at Dec 3, 2006 3:10:26 PM]
[Dec 3, 2006 3:09:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nealnearing

Re: Kingpriam's Treasure Hunt: The Blood Stone [find it by Dec 6th, 10am pst]

/e thinks

What is the treasure? A horn

What colour is it? Red

What piece of furniture can carry the weight of such a treasure? A Bar Shelf

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) A viking
Nealnearing Unknown Greenie weirdo on Midnight
SO of Nascentes Morimur That one crew
[Dec 3, 2006 5:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jonathan165

Overflowing with power and rumored to have magical powers, the Blood Stone could aid in deciphering the past, determining the present, and mandating the future.

When I first discovered the treasure, I was suprised for it wasn't a stone at all.

And while it lay dormant before my eyes, I could feel the blood flowing through it's body...within it, lay the power of a fleet, the riches of kings, and a test of sight for man's proud tastes.

A treasure that overfloweth like a cornicopia of possibilities

What is this treasure?
a skull dagger

What color is it?
red,red

Sword rack

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/)
Warriors
What once was never will be.
Joker on the Viridian ocean..
Jokert on the Midnight ocean

Its JOKER + T PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS<3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jonathan165 at Dec 3, 2006 5:15:21 PM]
[Dec 3, 2006 5:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

Question:

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) ____________________

Do you mean "Who is it that would keep the Blood Stone around them?", or is just a figurative question?

In other words, are you looking for a specific person, or could I say "Yes, I would like to keep this around me"?
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Dec 3, 2006 5:30:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
Kortniee

What is this treasure? _Nautilus Shell_

What color is it? _red_

_Display Case_

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) _The nautilus that lives in it._
Angeletta on Midnight
[Dec 3, 2006 5:40:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
archer_jed

what si teh treasure? bone bludgeon

color? red

furny that can carry it? bludgeon trunk.

i htink bones are cool to keep around.
Nutella is so good :D.-Philippines/Jedoy
[Dec 3, 2006 6:18:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    archer_jed [Link]  Go to top 
quickslvr

What is this treasure? A Horn

What color is it? Red

Bar Shelf

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Achelous, Amalthaea and the drinkers
[Dec 3, 2006 6:39:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Question:

Do you mean "Who is it that would keep the Blood Stone around them?", or is just a figurative question?

In other words, are you looking for a specific person, or could I say "Yes, I would like to keep this around me"?

nothing I say is an accident of incedental, I weigh all my words carefully...that is all I can say at this time ;P

kp
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Dec 3, 2006 7:24:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

What is this treasure?
Nautilus Shell

What color is it?
Red

A Trinket Case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/)
Cephalopod
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Dec 3, 2006 9:25:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
Serendipity_

What is this treasure? A horn, a cornicopia is a horn of pleanty.
what color is it? As bloodstones are naturally green. I will say this treasure is green.

A bar shelf.

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Dionysus also known as the god of fertility and wine

He said,"Dance for me." And he said," You are too beautiful for the wind to pick at and the sun to burn." He said," I am a poor tattered thing, but not unkind to the sad dancer and the dancing dead."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Serendipity_ at Dec 4, 2006 1:55:41 AM]
[Dec 3, 2006 11:27:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Adria1818 [Link]  Go to top 
Estam

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What is this treasure? Mirror

What color is it? Gold

Display Case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Probably an 'allure' conscious female pirate (well, at least... :p)
<-- My avatar no longer reads: Everyone Wants to be a Pirate Even Avatarless Forumer

...soli Deo gloria...
[Dec 3, 2006 11:45:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joythompson

re the hunt for the bloodstone

The bloodstone is rum

the colour is brown

the piece of furniture is a barrel.

captains find it cool stuff to keep around

rondell senior officer of thors thunder on the midnight ocean
[Dec 4, 2006 2:25:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fantasea

What is this treasure? clam shell (Clams are often colored to camouflage themselves as rocks. Clam shells have been used by scientists to date archaeological sites, determine the present health of the environment, and predict climate changes in the future. clams can also contain pearls, which are riches and beautiful for people with expensive tastes. They're edible too, if that's also your taste. Therefore, a cornucopia of different possible uses...)

What color is it? green (the color of plasma, the type of chacedony called "bloodstone")

What piece of furniture can carry the weight of such a treasure? display case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) the clam who lives inside it

Galasea
SO Barnacle for Brains
Lady of the flag Incredible
[Dec 4, 2006 7:45:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lizzylou2

re the bloodstone

the bloodstone is the finest rum

the colour is golden brown

furniture used to store this is a barrel

any pirate would find it a cool thing to have around

posted by pobbyb on the midnight ocean
[Dec 4, 2006 8:00:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
angrydude

~*~The Blood Stone~*~

A sleeping baby
Pink
Crib (bed)
Parents
I am so smart......S M R T
[Dec 4, 2006 12:38:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kittens232

What is this treasure? Clam Shell

What color is it? Green

What piece of furniture can carry the weight of such a treasure? Display Case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? The clam who lives inside it
Silverroses on Midnight
A perfect rose in a not so perfect garden

[Dec 4, 2006 4:15:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kargach

What is this treasure? clam shell

What color is it? red

display case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) A clam, one would assume!

Kargach of the Midnight Ocean
Captain of the Champions of Valhalla, and occasionally good at forum contests
[Dec 4, 2006 5:15:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jerze

What is this treasure? Nautillus shell (Which is somewhat cornucopia shaped)

What color is it? red

Display case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Captain Nemo :)
Jerze
British Bandits' Ambassador - Midnight Ocean
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.

L Cohen 'Anthem'
[Dec 4, 2006 5:19:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blessed_Be

~*~The Blood Stone~*~

And while it lay dormant before my eyes, I could feel the blood flowing through its body...within it, lay the power of a fleet, the riches of kings, and a test of sight for man's proud tastes.

A treasure that overfloweth like a cornucopia of possibilities.

What is this treasure? A Little Chest

What color is it? Wood Colored

The floor.

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Any pirate or crew.

This treasure shows the past because the access to it is kept in the building records. It shows the present because it tells the owner how much poe they currently have. And it tells the future because you know there will always soon be more to put in it. Also, war chests and poe are used in blockading islands, and man's taste is shown by the cornucopia of things that the pirate can buy with the poe in his chest. This chest also carries the power of the fleet, because the poe in it can be used to buy ships and supplies for pillages, which increase the flag and crew's fame.

[Dec 4, 2006 6:20:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackBeth

~*~The Blood Stone~*~

What is this treasure? _____coal trinket_______

What color is it? ______black______

________display case_________

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) _______Santa Claus______

Feylind

Semi-retired Midnight Cerulean Event Addict
[Dec 4, 2006 7:06:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeythePirate [Link]  Go to top 
tvotron

What is this treasure? A sleeping turtle

What color is it? Green

None

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Apollo, the Sun God (Bloodstone is also known as heliotrope)
Mirunea
Drinking the Kool-aid at The Mad Tea Party.

Amazing avatar by Letara.
[Dec 4, 2006 8:16:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elsquido

~*~The Blood Stone~*~

What is this treasure? _Iron_(Squido's reasoning: Um, iron isn't a stone, it's a metal... It "bleeds" red when it rusts... It makes distilleries (power of a fleet) and all sorts of the fancy items (other stuffs.) Yeah, that's the ticket.)

What color is it? __Uh, it's grayish blackish. Except when it's rusty, at which point it's rust-colored.___

__an ANVIL!! See, I don't care if the real answer is Kraken's blood or something; I just wanna be able to have an ANVIL in my answer. Anvils are cool. I own two of them in real life.__

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) __Hephaestus, the god of metals and whatnots and fire and smelting and whatnot. Or if you prefer, denizens of Hephaestus' Forge.__

By the way KP, literally *everything* is intentional? Including the error in grammar? (bad apostrophe! It's = it is!) Awww, poor KP, I'm just teasin' ye. :)

Squido!
Rotating avatars by Arshiss, Dian, Empanado, KingPriam, Raquaetta, SCURVYSOO, Shortyjack, Squido.
[Dec 4, 2006 10:08:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Laugh it up Squido <3

May poor grammer or speling may be intentional...or not...you'll NEVER KNOW!!!! MWuahahahah!

Until I tell you...then I guess you would know..then...wouldn't you...

hm...

I'm tired...

kp
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Dec 4, 2006 11:12:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MadamRuby

:)Overflowing with power and rumored to have magical powers, the Blood Stone could aid in deciphering the past, determining the present, and mandating the future.

What is this treasure? Conch Shell

What color is it? Green

Display Case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) The trinket collector. ;)

Cor·ynn [on the Midnight Ocean]

Spades Player says, "nice cover p"
Corynn says,"Is it seriously that hard to type "partner"?.."
Spades Player says,"no, but why bother?"
[Dec 4, 2006 11:17:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    RubyChopstixs [Link]  Go to top 
hotwoofer

What is this treasure? *signet ring*

What color is it? *green*

*display case*

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) *trinket collector*
[Dec 5, 2006 4:06:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rbbarker

What is this treasure? a lump of coal trinket

What color is it? black

display case

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) a diamond merchant

Baldo
now retired
[Dec 5, 2006 8:08:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whedonella

What is this treasure?
Nautilus Shell

What color is it?
green

Trinket case

Cephalopod
Whedonella, Pirate of the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer of Piracy by Design
Princess of Pandora's Box
[Dec 5, 2006 8:13:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
melissab

Ah, what the hell.. Dont laugh too hard.

What is this treasure? Fish Bludgeon

What color is it? Black/Black

Bludgeon Trunk

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) Artemis
Onelove
Please support Boarding for Breast Cancer.
[Dec 5, 2006 1:13:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

What is this treasure? Clam Shell

What color is it? Green

Trinket case

Cephalopod

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Dec 5, 2006 4:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bryals

What is this treasure? ___HORN MUG __

What color is it? ___RED ______

__BAR SHELF ______

Who thinks the Blood Stone is cool stuff to keep around? (or something like that... :/) __SUBSCRIBERS _______
Redtom of Midnight
CPT of BOP
APP King
yes Wyld Stallyns truly do rule

Havalilfaith and Redtom's Avatar Shop!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bryals at Dec 6, 2006 6:34:02 AM]
[Dec 6, 2006 6:32:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates