• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 51432 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
threewishes

Re: [Entry Thread] December Daily Doodles : Weekend of December 2nd : Fire up your ToastARR Reply to this Post

Yay! Thank you ^.^ now to tell you how I did it...flop a couple of slices of bread in the toaster, rummage around the garage for the sodering iron, go back inside and ask where it is, then explain why you need it.... ::get really odd you lost you're mind look:: then set to work with you're toasted vision. fun stuff.
----------------------------------------
-kickin' the snow off my boots
[Dec 4, 2006 11:12:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jerze

Re: [Entry Thread] December Daily Doodles : Weekend of December 2nd : Fire up your ToastARR Reply to this Post

I'm amazed - so many fun and clever entries. And Glaucus doesn't muck about. I'd no sooner posted off a request for an aqua / navy heart ornament than it was thrust into my hot little hand on Alpha docks. Weee.

My Christmas tree is going to be spectacular
Jerze
British Bandits' Ambassador - Midnight Ocean
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.

L Cohen 'Anthem'
[Dec 4, 2006 11:28:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
otepoti

Well i never expected that, made my day i think.
horrah for toast.
fantasic entries everyone
i'll go with aqua violet heart one
[Edit 1 times, last edit by otepoti at Dec 5, 2006 1:58:32 PM]
[Dec 5, 2006 7:20:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://otepoti.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Awwwww... my poor unappreciated Jelly Roger... ah well, at least it was tasty!
:D Congrats to the winners, and may your breakfast be a little less unsettling in the future :)

Oh, and I hope you did follow Parallel's link to her toast masterpiece - definitely a sight worth seeing - it was quite impressive - right down to the little toasty pirates :)
Pletoo of Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Patetch at Dec 5, 2006 8:43:17 AM]
[Dec 5, 2006 8:40:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

Woot! My first time winning an ornament! I have thank Peanutswench for showing me how to do the shading.

Since I am a Jewish pirate, I'll go with a nice navy/white heart bauble for Hanukkah.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Dec 5, 2006 9:31:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Parallel

Well done everyone! It was good fun seing everybody else's entries, and congrats to the winners!
Looking forward to the next Daily Doodle!
Dance like nobody's watching.

Parallel of the crew The Three Musketeers and flag Quixotic Tangent, on the sage ocean.
[Dec 5, 2006 10:27:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Libelle

Hooray! Cutting up all that tin foil was worth it. :) Thank you. This has been the silliest contest I have ever participated in...and the most fun to see the entries.
Kolibri of Viridian
Libelle on Hunter & Sage

[Dec 5, 2006 2:09:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Zorkable [Link]  Go to top 
otepoti

i have a display case in my cottage on kirin if thats a better option for the babble

Otepoti
Viridian
[Dec 10, 2006 1:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://otepoti.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

These are totally awesome. Cracked me up!
[Jan 11, 2007 5:52:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Tennveil

Mind the bump, Cleaver ;) You're just a tad too late.
[Jan 11, 2007 5:58:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Mind the bump, Cleaver ;) You're just a tad too late.

He's a busy man! I think now that I have a toastARR oven, I'm gonna give it a shot just for the heck of it.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jan 11, 2007 11:28:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates