• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1439 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
johnnym

New Greeter Shortkey? Reply to this Post

As a greeter, I see a lot of Greenies asking about the different colour names, Would it be possible for a new Greeter shortkey explaining the white, yellow, green, blue and pink names? Please? =) Comments Welcome =)
----------------------------------------
Jon - Emerald
[Nov 30, 2006 8:43:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Re: New Greeter Shortkey? Reply to this Post

Brilliant!!
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 30, 2006 9:59:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fava

I recommend a different shortkey for each color.

For instance:

faqwhitename --> "Pirates with white names are event characters. The oceanmasters gave them a white name to show that they run oceanwide events."

faqpinkname --> Pirates with pink names are greeters, here to help answer questions. Only green-named pirates can see the pink names.

faqgreenname --> Pirates with green names are new to the game. After playing for 15 hours, a pirate's name will turn yellow.

faqbluename --> Pirates with blue names are employees of Three Rings. Some are oceanmasters, the official moderators of the game, and others are developers.
Hiding from Hades on Hunter

FO of Flocktarts on Hunter
Exiled Captain of Pod People and Queen of Stalkers on Cobalt
Former Governor of Lima
[Nov 30, 2006 10:20:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Aye, that's also a good idea.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 30, 2006 10:20:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

One actually exists already, except it's rendered useless by the "transmogs must not be too long" rule.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Nov 30, 2006 10:26:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nkirbit

I already use QM for a number of stuff, especially explaining how to make poe. It's just so much easier for me not to have to type out the same message over and over and over again.
Endless
[Nov 30, 2006 10:31:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
johnnym

Fava said:
faqwhitename --> "Pirates with white names are event characters. The oceanmasters gave them a white name to show that they run oceanwide events."

White names are NPP's? Arn't they? lol
Jon - Emerald
[Dec 1, 2006 2:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Fava said:
faqwhitename --> "Pirates with white names are event characters or NPPs. One word characters are event characters designated by OMs (Example: Magog), while white named pirates with 2 names are NPPs (Example: Reliable Shaw)."

White names are NPP's? Arn't they? lol

Eh, it's confusing, and could probably be worded better, but it's somewhat fixed.

White named pirates with a single name (Minthe, Magog, etc) are players who run events.

White named pirates with 2 names separated by a space (Adjective Name) are bots or NPPs (Reliable Shaw, Smiling Aster, etc).
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Dec 1, 2006 4:29:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates