• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1611 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
murphf2

Raffle! more than 250k worth of prizes, cheap tickets!

YARR! In order to raise funds for future endeavors, I (Rednut from the crew White Primer and the flag Cute As Puppies) am running a raffle (back story here: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=862717#862717). This isn't just ANY raffle though; this is a raffle that YOU'd want to participate in!
There will be 11 great prizes, forming 5 tiers:

1st tier: War Frigate, named the believable eel. Painted tan with no stock.
[Valued at 80k]

2nd tier: War Brigs: Half Sprat and Polite Sardine both with a beautiful tan/tan paint job and no stock
[Valued at 45k each]

3rd tier: sloops: Proper Hammerhead and Sensitive Clownfish both with the official White Primer paint job (white with red railings) and stocked to Rednut's official stock (200/40)
[Valued at 20k each]

4th teir: Official White Primer officer's outfits (male AND female, give one to your significant other!) + Wardrobe
[Worth approx.10k]
Official Cute As Puppies outfits (one male, one female. Perfect gift for someone you?re interested in!) + Wardrobe
[Worth approx. 22.5k]
both sets of outfits can be viewed here (i think): http://quidproclothes.com/galleries/11634

5th teir: Tourney board [valued at 6k], Drinking table [valued at 5k], Poker table [valued at 3k] and a Sword fighting table [valued at 2.5k]

All outfits/furniture are new and ships can be delivered to any port in the ocean

Tickets are only 500 poe each, or 10 tickets for 4.5k (450 poe/ticket, that's a ticket free!) 100 tickets for 25k (250 poe/ticket a saving of 25k!)
1000 tickets for 100k (100 poe/ticket, a saving of 400k!)
1,000,000,000 tickets for 10 million poe (that's only 0.01poe/ticket, a saving of almost 5 hundred billion poe!)
Tickets can be purchased via PM or by contacting one of these fabulous pirates in game before December 9 at noon game time: Rednut, Ruhannah, Daedalus or Uberknight

11 names will be drawn at 6pm game time on the 9th of December. First 4 names will be drawn, and each will be contacted via PM or in game. These will each be able to choose which prize they would like from the 4th teir, with the person who purchased the most tickets getting first pick (more reason to buy more tickets!). Next, 2 more names will be chosen and they will pick from the 4th teir, etc. pirates will only be able to win one prize each, in order to even out the chances a bit more

EDITED a bazillion times for numerous things
----------------------------------------
Rednut
Old Salt.
[Edit 11 times, last edit by murphf2 at Nov 28, 2006 9:47:07 PM]
[Nov 27, 2006 4:15:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
trollsb

Re: Raffle! more than 250k worth of prizes, cheap tickets!

Ok i got me 40 tickets with the 20 tickets play to double option....
Trollsb - Cerulean (Midnight)
[Dec 4, 2006 7:10:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.trollsb.com [Link]  Go to top 
seaquest

can u post a list of the winners here?

Skipkiller
Officer and Sailmaster of the CNV
Yarrrrrrrr!
[Dec 10, 2006 7:33:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

List of winners is in Midnight Parley.

Edit: Instead of just being lazy, I decided to copy/paste the whole thing.

Rednut wrote: 
THE winners are in!

WF Believable Eel- littlebus

WB polite sardine- mullins
WB half sprat- aristoxenus

the two sloop winners were:
skipkiller
francisgrace

winners of the outfits and wardrobes:
trollsb
puloi

winners of the tables and tourney board:
rangerrick
jadoo
hadooga
darvid
gowron

please contact me in game or PM me to arrange a mutually convieniant time for trading

Thanks to all who bought tickets, especially the top buyers: Darvid (2000 tickets) gowron (200) and mullins (100)

To check for accurateness, go here
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by AlfMason at Dec 11, 2006 1:42:58 AM]
[Dec 10, 2006 8:25:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates