• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3245 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Maggy_1

Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art-[HUGE bargin, 50% off....2 new slots open!] Reply to this Post

50% off all 150x150 Avatars!
Typically, I would sell my 150x150 (standard avatar size) avatars at 15k- 20k, but an offer like this has never been in this shop before and for a limited time only you can grab your own for only 10k!!! This deal is only avaliable through
December 1, 2006 - December 31, 2006
Samples (containing real puzzle pirates, so no water marks ^-^)

I can even enlarge these images if you want them larger when you buy these-

Note:These are real artists on ypp and ypp forums, so we'll all know if you stole them! I can add names to yours if desired, but these pirates names have been removed.Also, out-of red context below the line does not apply to the 50% off.
Saadskellies Finished avie, ready for pick up-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art.
Hey, I'm magnolias, theres a few things you need to know before you order from me. 1st this art still belongs partially to me even though you commissioned it please don't go on deviant art and claim these as your own or go post it on another site out of ypp without my permission (permission will most likely be granted just ask first in please). 2nd these little hand drawn pieces take a minimum of 5 hours of my precious time so whatever you do please NO RUSHING!

The bellow art work contains either real ypp pirates who carry these proudly, so I'll know if you steal them, full body commissions are of random characters so sample safteys have been placed on for their protection.

Examples:

Commissions
Full body- full body commissions are head to toe drawings of your character. Each person costs 30k so every additional character will also cost 30k. With every additional character on top of the basic 1 person, you will get a 5k off per additional person.Samples are above of pirate,the guy pirate in the pub, and blue haired...girl :P.
Full Body-30,000 poe [doubles with every additional character, two people is like two commissions, there fore the price increases]
Full Body with background-45,000 poe Backgrounds take a lot of additional time

Waist Commissions- These commissions have a cut off at the waste, so there fore it's a head to hip cut off. Samples of these would be the wonderful samples above of pretty ypp pirate girls!Price is relatively close to the full body because of neccasary detail when dealing with close ups.
Waist Commissions- 25,000 poe
Additional Characters- 25,000 poe
With Background- 35,000 poe

Order Forum
Pirate Name (Sage Ocean only):
Screen Shot or portrait of the pirate(send link only and not image directly):
Desired Item to Hold(optional):
Pet or Familiar (I'll need a screen shot of this too, if unable to take a screen shot we'll need to arrange a meeting or on payment have one taken by me also optional):
Background (if ordered, include background information here, the pirate in the waist commission sample requested a starry night background,or you could get snow,ship,etc.):

Only one commission will be taken at a time (much like Shaoli's format) to keep up with my incredibly slow completion rate

Payment is taken before avatar is started please no "I only have a little now I'll pay you the rest later". If commission is canceled a refund will occur of 100% of your money. No money is spent until commission is fulfilled.

Example of a Calculated order:
Full Body
2 person with background avatar commission
90,000 poe
Discount of 5,000 poe
Total:85,000 poe

Waist
1 person without background avatar commission
25,000 poe
Requested red octi familiar
Total: 25,000 poe

Commission spot is currently (Open)
----------------------------------------
Looking for some Avatar Art?
Don't scurvy out- come check out my avatar shoppe!
By Clicking here
[Edit 9 times, last edit by Maggy_1 at Dec 9, 2006 1:34:02 PM]
[Nov 22, 2006 1:13:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelbie

Re: Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art Reply to this Post

These are lubbly, nice work! Due to extensive supply of homework, I have not pillaged for several days, and therefore have nothing like I would need to pay the cost of these. But keep up the good work!

Angelbie - Lubbing it, lubbing it all!
Be true to your heart; if you lose yourself, you lose everything.

Angelbie on all oceans, but Midnight is home sweet home.
[Nov 22, 2006 1:27:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

Very nice art. :)

LilCandi~
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Nov 22, 2006 1:27:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atrsnoopydog

Hey maggy nice work on the avvies.
-DJ

Edit: I <3 Maggy i just needed to show off my new avvie art:P

Captaindj on Sage Ocean or C.O.S.O
Shooting Stars o' Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by atrsnoopydog at Nov 24, 2006 1:31:44 PM]
[Nov 22, 2006 2:35:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

hello - indeed nice to see fellow avatarrrtist works. i really like the arty backgrounds of yours. ^_^
= Talula - Meridian =
Xalija on all other Ocean
Old Avatars - broken pic links
[Dec 1, 2006 4:44:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

thanks so much ^-^
By Clicking here
[Dec 1, 2006 1:09:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

Re: Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art-[HUGE bargin, 50% off....] Reply to this Post

The Sale Will Now Commence!
By Clicking here
[Dec 1, 2006 8:29:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
saa77

Re: Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art-[HUGE bargin, 50% off....2 new slots open!] Reply to this Post

Saadskellies Finished avie, ready for pick up-

great work! thanks for the avvie!! :)
-Saadskellie on midnight, ice and sage
SO of Tyr's Own "we totally cover rock!"

*current avvie by shortyjack*
[Dec 9, 2006 3:54:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    saadskellie [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

Re: Awesome Oekaki Avatar Art-[HUGE bargin, 50% off....2 new slots open!] Reply to this Post

:D I'm glad everything is to your likeing! :D Enjoy!
By Clicking here
[Dec 9, 2006 4:51:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

Lovely artwork. I think this thread needs a huge bump and poke.

Waah. Wish I could afford one right now. Dumb clothes. -_-

LilCandi~
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Dec 14, 2006 5:45:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

Well it flatters me that you would even consider buying one ^-^ thanks for the love :P <3
By Clicking here
[Dec 15, 2006 3:14:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

Ok, well I'm just going to keep the sail since its sooo active...
By Clicking here
[Mar 3, 2007 7:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maggy_1

Ok, well I'm just going to keep the sale since its sooo active...
By Clicking here
[Mar 3, 2007 7:19:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnDudette

They're like...AWESOME!
But, I'll have to dissapoint you, I'm too lazy to go on a pilly.
But I'm sure other people will come and overwhelm you with thousands of requests...

~Twiny
BACK TO MAKING AVATARS!!!
But on the name of my alterego more, Catyryna on Viridian...
<3
[Mar 5, 2007 11:10:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates