• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2166 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
DonCarnage

spots on the ship to do work Reply to this Post

is there anyway to see some sort of checklist of all the spots of the ship in one lump sum page, and see and perhaps assign thru that page - instead of sending people out and about, or not knowing if they be full or not?
----------------------------------------
Not everything I think is something I should say...
[May 21, 2003 1:32:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Re: spots on the ship to do work Reply to this Post

If you click on the small ship button on the happy sunshine menu (in between deport & back to deck when you're in a puzzle) that switches on a view so that you can see who's working at what; not where though & it can't be used to assign work.

It won't work with npp's unless you set sail, and other players when they enter the puzzle (rather than just standby the spot they intend to do it).
[May 21, 2003 1:42:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Idle hands Reply to this Post

You can also hold ALT to see all the stations in your view.
[May 22, 2003 1:50:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DonCarnage

Re: spots on the ship to do work Reply to this Post

i guess it's just a lazy factor, but its hard on big ships with multiple views including the beneath-deck, and the 'list' screeen of the amount on something requires:
knowledge of how many slots there are
counting how many you have there

that can get to be frustrating when there's lots of npps with prefixes and stuff and only commas separating. also, would it be possible to color npp and real life players names differently on that screeen?
Not everything I think is something I should say...
[May 22, 2003 2:52:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates