• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1477 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
RunnerGirl16

Christmas Play!

Tis the season to be jolly...la la la la la la....deck the halls with boughs of holly...la la la la la la la

Is it too cold to go outside? Would you rather stay inside sipping peppermint hot cocoa watching Greeters and Greenies put on a play? Now's Your chance! On Christmas Eve night, 8:00 PDT , there will be a magical play at Sgtkelly's Manor on Spring Island. There will be delcious foods to warm you up and it will be magical.

Afterwards, there will be a party and Pixxiey's Shack on Eplision Island. Send a /tell to Pixxiey for more deatiles.

Want to be a crew member and help write the script? Well, if you are yellow named player, you are eligble. Send a /tell to Temparence, and I'll interview you. Once we have at least 5 crew members, we will start writing.

Want to be in the play? Well, if you are a
greenie or a greeter. I will reply with a casting call and deatiles as soon as the crew is done writing the script.

We look forward to seeing you ALL there.
-Temparence and Pixxiey
----------------------------------------
]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RunnerGirl16 at Nov 11, 2006 5:08:10 PM]
[Nov 11, 2006 3:33:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
choochoocha

Re: Christmas Play!

Sounds like great fun! Can't wait to see the play!
Capt Chaboogie
[Nov 12, 2006 1:20:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dandle

How long will it be? I mean the whole thing together?

Sounds fun
[Nov 12, 2006 9:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

I dunno. I think It's a ruse to find out who's a greeter and who's not.

No, not really. Just postcount++ing.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 12, 2006 9:24:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
trollsb

Anyone can be a greeter now if they meet the requirements so its nothing to find out. If you can duty on and type the commands freely available in the yppedia you can see the whole list.
Trollsb - Cerulean (Midnight)
[Nov 12, 2006 11:34:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.trollsb.com [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

How long will it be? I mean the whole thing together?

Sounds fun

We dont know yet. As soon as the crew meets, we'll write the script. But we'll try to make it as short as possible. =)
]
[Nov 13, 2006 6:35:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

I dunno. I think It's a ruse to find out who's a greeter and who's not.

Dont you worry about that. I have a greenie alt who can check to see if someone's a greeter or not.
]
[Nov 13, 2006 6:37:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

There has been a change in plans! Rather then Sgtkelly's Manor, It will take place at Temparence's Cabin. I am SO sorry for the inconvience!
]
[Nov 13, 2006 3:05:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

CANCLED! IM SO SORRY! None of the actors ever go on. :(
]
[Dec 4, 2006 6:26:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates