• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 37
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6419 times and has 36 replies Next Thread
KingOfZeal

Re: Kingpriam's Treasure Hunt: Greater Treasure - Debauchery's Final Act [find it by Nov.15th, 10am pst]

Forgot to mention, only those who posted guesses are eligible, sorry!

Don't worry plenty more to come!

kp

/e is glad he posted a guess :P

This should definatly be interesting.
----------------------------------------
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Nov 17, 2006 10:24:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

Re: Kingpriam's Treasure Hunt: Greater Treasure - Debauchery's Final Act [find it by Nov.15th, 10am pst]

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5481/orchispg9.png

Sneaky, maybe. But, I got him! (Dopus is my alt, my main is still on in the background)
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Nov 18, 2006 10:03:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Whedonella did indeed catch me first...but sadly, the posting took too long...that was a funny moment: when Mogget planked me to get away from Yammy, and there I was staring Whedonella in the face! Don't worry, you've won plenty of stuff so far! And there's so much more to come!

But it was KingOfZeal who posted first :P

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5481/orchispg9.png

Sneaky, maybe. But, I got him! (Dopus is my alt, my main is still on in the background)

That was the most fun I've had on this game is sooooooooo long...errr...I mean, Orchis said the screenshot tag was a blast.

You guys were so close and special thanks to the notice board for free whisks and to Mogget and Leisan for helping me hide.

Great job everyone...truly a fun Treasure hunt.

Don't worry, plenty more to come...and possibly more tag!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats to Yamorg (or KingOfZeal) or big Dopus!

kp
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Edit 1 times, last edit by micklauer at Nov 18, 2006 10:10:14 AM]
[Nov 18, 2006 10:06:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
quickslvr

yeah, and Orchis had to appear just when the random skellies were on... lol cost me lotsa time there =s congrats yamorg! saw ye all around lol
[Nov 18, 2006 10:10:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crystal

*cries* You were so pesky. And then when I did finally get you, I mucked up the uploading and couldn't find the file! *giggles*
Crystalclaws of British Sea Power, Midnight Ocean
[Nov 18, 2006 10:11:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whedonella

Congrats Yamorg! And I now have a photobucket account so watch out next time! lol
Whedonella, Pirate of the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer of Piracy by Design
Princess of Pandora's Box
[Nov 18, 2006 10:13:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

Congrats Yamorg! And I now have a photobucket account so watch out next time! lol

I definalty agree with KP: This was a blast.... between the /w orchis's and /w's... it was tough keeping up with this bugger! I had him cornered on the navy ship once... I HAD a shot of him on another ship (but messed up the buttons, I think, so I didn't actually take the shot), finally when he wisked to Jorvik I had enough and hopped on my alt, conviently located in Ruby.

Though, in my humble opinion, Imageshack > Photobucket for screenies, especially since the upload option is right there on the main page.

Until next time folk!
Midnight Ocean

[Nov 18, 2006 10:19:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates