• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1064 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
DylanNichols

One Pirate Crew Event!!!!!!!!!

Who: You and a sloop

When:December 1st to 31st

What:The One Pirate Crew Event. You start a crew with only a sloop (place any other ships on an alt for the duration of the event) And see how far you can get on your own in 30 days!

Prizes:
1st place:Familiar (hopefully) and a fancy ribbon.
2nd place:Rename Sloop and a fancy ribbon
3rd place:A fancy ribbon

How:You register on the registration page (yet to be opened) and wait for me to contact you. If I tell you you're in then on December 1st you create your crew and invite my alt to join. I hope to enter up to 10 crews. The alt will be used to make sure you don't cheat and to easily judge the comp.

Judging:Every 3 days I will record your PvP and Crew rankings and hand out points accordingly. The points will be like this:

Crew Ranking:
Aspiring:1p
Rumoured:3p
Noted:5p
Established:10p

PvP ranking:
Sailors:1p
Mostly Harmless:2p
Scurvy Dogs:4p
Scoundrels:5p
Blaggards:7p
Dread Pirates:10p
Sea Lord/Imperial:15p

The captains of the crews with the most points will recieve the prizes listed above.

Post any questions here.

I will create the registration thread once I have confirmation from the OMs on prizes. If that takes longer than expected the event will be postponed.

Fair winds!
----------------------------------------
Ashmaker of Viridian Ocean
Senior Officer Of Dark Peril
Prince of Go Plank Yerself

Nemesis wrote: 
Your mom.

[Nov 10, 2006 5:41:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qtrhorse4u4

Re: One Pirate Crew Event!!!!!!!!!

Ahoy

Have you gotten any intrest in this event -- You haven't posted anything in a while so just checking to see if this is going to happen.

Thanks
[Nov 27, 2006 12:56:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
archer_jed

im wondering if we can only let real people to join teh crew.. coz there might be some cerw who uses all trehir alts to join so that it will make tehir crew larger...
Nutella is so good :D.-Philippines/Jedoy
[Nov 27, 2006 1:41:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    archer_jed [Link]  Go to top 
DylanNichols

This event was declined help by OMs so this thread is now dormant.
Ashmaker of Viridian Ocean
Senior Officer Of Dark Peril
Prince of Go Plank Yerself

Nemesis wrote: 
Your mom.

[Nov 28, 2006 7:02:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates