• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2310 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Blitzen

Navigation Reply to this Post

I have a quick question in the new version can you only navigate on ships that are owned by your crew? I cannot navigate on anyhting except for my ship, did use to be this way. Just curious.
----------------------------------------
In order to secure your freedoms you must deny others of theirs.
[May 21, 2003 8:53:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DonCarnage

Re: Navigation Reply to this Post

by the way - i don't know that the 'how to play navigate' works - it didn't for me two days back. i'm not sure though if it was just me, or if it was the game...
Not everything I think is something I should say...
[May 21, 2003 9:46:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

You can only navigate if you are an officer of the crew that owns the ship. The help files can be found in the alpha documentation along with all the other games' instructions & loads more.
[May 21, 2003 11:16:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cellophane

You must also be TITLED officer or higher. I am an officer but only titled Gunner, so I cannot nav on NPP ships.
[May 21, 2003 11:32:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Really Cello? doh! I didn't know that. Not that those titles are really used much for us currently, but I might have to check if someone has a title preventing them from navigating.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 21, 2003 11:47:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

awesome idea... someone with the title of Carpenter or Bilger would be able to kick someone off of their specialty station... lets say a jobber or pirate not titled with that job...
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[May 21, 2003 12:27:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
Livesey

I navigate and sea battle without having a title.

Can you only grant titles to officers? I thought I saw a "pirate" with the title of "gunner"?

-Hethor
-Hethor
[May 22, 2003 6:50:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates