• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1400 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Rebecca1199

Fairly cheap images/avatars Reply to this Post

People who have posted here can claim a free Adobe-Coloured in sketch.

This is an avatar shop like no other (I hope.) with no prices gonig above 10k (Unless you want a fair amount of pirates in your image)

You can choose from three types of images or custom make an order, to which i'll give you a PM with a price we can both haggle upon.*:
Adobe coloured in sketch (The example is black and white. I think they look best like this.) - This will cost you 7k, only one pirate per image.
A quick sketch done in adobe (Note the example was an extremly quick sketch) - 2k to 4k depending on whether you want a body or not. :)
An image of your pirate in your desired pose, colouring in Adobe. - This will set you back 7k+ depending on how many pirates you want featured.

I can only recieve payment on either Viridian or Colbat. (Pirate name is Missbecca)
When the image is finished, I will show you a copy of the image, with a copyright mark on it. You must pay for that image if you want it without the copyright mark. If you do not pay, the mark won't be removed, and the image will be deleted from my hosting account after 7 days of me showing you the image.

If I personally feel the image is not of a brilliant standard, I will simply half the price for you. :)

Please post your pirate name, ocean name (feel free to PM me these details) An image of your pirate (Portrait or screenshot, or even a drawing.) and the desired pose you want your pirate to be in. (Not applicable if you're getting a quick head sketch/adobe coloured in head sketch)

Please post if you think I am charing too little/too much for my artwork, and post feedback also, thanks!

Missbecca on the Viridian and Colbat oceans.

Already completed work:

Comments: I think this one is okay but boring. :)

Comments: I think this one look too 'embossed' for my liking.

Comments: I think this one is the best avatar out the three. ;D
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rebecca1199 at Nov 9, 2006 9:08:49 AM]
[Nov 9, 2006 9:06:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

Re: Fairly cheap images/avatars Reply to this Post

what happen to my avatar?
Little Tibby
[Nov 9, 2006 4:01:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

You fixed Photoshop? Hoorah! That whole bottom of my post for your last thread for nothing. Yay.

I LOVE your sketches. O_O They are so clean and shiny and light.

LilCandi~
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Nov 9, 2006 6:29:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rebecca1199

what happen to my avatar?

It died when Photoshop did.
Atfirst I couldn't even edit the file I was working on, but I got around that. I can probably be able to finish your avatar soon, but don't be too impatient.

You fixed Photoshop? Hoorah! That whole bottom of my post for your last thread for nothing. Yay.

Yeah. I had to remove it, and reinstall it completely. What a troublesome fuss. *Yawn*
andd... Thanks for the comment about the sketches. I'm currently doing a sketch of my own pirate to make my own avatar. I sit in maths class and doodle stuff. :)

But I did read the post, and I admit; I'm too lazy to do ropes more than two lies with squiggles in them.
[Nov 9, 2006 11:52:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

...................... :P You still rock.

LilCandi~
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Nov 10, 2006 12:58:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rebecca1199

xD Sorry, but I'm back now. I'll get cracking with those two avatars. :D
[Nov 12, 2006 12:32:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gumby8

This is me on the right.

http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Sleepyjones&itemid=13728069

As to the style, however you think it will look best. I was unable to pull up any of your photobucketed pic's.

Contact me to discuss please ty!
Sleepyjones
Cobaltian

Avvie drawn by EmieAngel A.k.A. Darkfaery on Cobalt
[Nov 20, 2008 4:46:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Birchle

That might have something to do with the fact that this thread died two years ago. She's probably not making avatars anymore, or if she is, it's in a new thread.
Birchle

Piratey playing card by Phillite
[Nov 20, 2008 5:19:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sirwinston

Not sure what the 3 different price styles look like, because the images have been deleted, but either way, I'd like a 2k - 4k style sketch.

Portrait: http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Arrsome
Information: Me and me new Lime bodied/Tan feathered bird on the cursed isles with me in matching Lime/Tan clothes. Whether on a ship attacking it, on the island foraging, fighting zombies, or whatever else you think would look nice.

If this is complicated, and too hard for 2 - 4k, I'm willing to pay more, but I'll just need to be contacted :)

I love your work, and I'd love to see what you can do with this. If I like it, I'm almost surely going to come back for more.
Thanks in advance :)
BloodyBill on the Cerulean Ocean (of Cobalt origin).
[Nov 21, 2008 4:21:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Bloodybill [Link]  Go to top 
rjrwye

Pls check the date of this thread, this thread have died 2 years ago...
[Nov 21, 2008 7:23:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates