• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13744 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
SilveRansom

HWFO Trophies Reply to this Post

Just for the fun of it...

(With due credit for artwork to Three Rings, and tongue-in-cheek apologies, as well as a tip of the hat to BehindCurtai whose thread I sorta hijacked, and drc500Free/Darvid)

My take on HWFO trophies:

Incredible HWFO

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFO.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFOAnim2.gif

Ultimate HWFO

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFOUltimate.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFOUltAnim2.gif

Number 1 HWFO

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFONumber1.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SilverwingsArt/YPP/HWFONum1Anim2.gif

Please note, drc500free(Darvid) is using the Incredible animated trophy as an avatar. If you want to do so as well (these are all avatarized...), take it up with him. I don't mind either way.

Same goes for the others. These are free for use by whomever cares to do so. These were just silly somethings I put together, so if someone enjoys them, I'm happy. If you don't like them, well... welcome to ironyland.

Edit: for the Acronymically challenged, HWFO (as I'm using it here) is apparently from Cleaver's comment about "Hand Waving Freak Outery"...
----------------------------------------
Silveransom
makes art like this or this &
Blender Eggs!
[Edit 3 times, last edit by SilveRansom at Dec 2, 2006 11:46:37 AM]
[Nov 2, 2006 12:36:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/ [Link]  Go to top 
DreadedChris

Re: HWFO Trophies Reply to this Post

If you don't like them, well...

Don't like! That's an understatement, mister. How dare you come in here and insult the brave posters of the forums like this! It's an outrage it is, I'm sure it's against the Terms of Service. It's people like you that are ruining the game!

*cough*

Nice work. ;)
~< The Dread Pirate Chris >~
[Nov 2, 2006 12:42:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dewdlebug

Those hands are creepy. They look like they want to touch me, like when I was an altar boy...

<3

Great stuff btw =)
You know what they say about having sex with asians? You scupper them and you'll be horny again after an hour...
[Nov 2, 2006 1:03:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SilveRansom

Well, they can be tuned. ;D I'm not sure I really like the color all that much, but this was something I did in my lunch break... and red just seemed so... agitated.
Silveransom
Blender Eggs!
[Nov 2, 2006 1:26:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/ [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

I just want you to know, if there were such a thing as a Rsenkrantz doll, I would give one to you for creating the HWFO avatars.

I think you win the forums.
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Nov 2, 2006 2:21:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Those avatars should have a warning label. The bouncing motions can be very distruptive to children with ADHD. How dare you?! You should be banned, I mean if they could ban <insert famous person here> for nothing, they should ban you!
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Nov 2, 2006 4:51:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Awesome work, mate!

lol++
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Nov 2, 2006 5:51:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

Heeeee! I feel like I should pay you or something.

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Nov 2, 2006 5:54:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
CKShinrai

You win one (1) free internets.
Erfan wrote: 
OUR SUPER IMPORTANT LORD SHINRAI THE HEDGEHOG

[Nov 2, 2006 6:07:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elsquido

I think you win the forums.

QFT. The #1 trophy is the coolest thing ever. If only I were tartier! /me starts trying to think of how various things could be construed as ruining the game...
Squido!
Rotating avatars by Arshiss, Dian, Empanado, KingPriam, Raquaetta, SCURVYSOO, Shortyjack, Squido.
[Nov 2, 2006 9:17:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StoneKrush

hehe, great job, to be honest I was messing around with this idea my self a while back, but not for HWFO, but was afraid to post it up just incase, but I might as well nowm, so...

The Mute Trophy

Salmon has awarded you the Mute Trophy, Now STHU!

:P
SALMON from Cobalt- on Shanty Raidio
The Cross-Dressing Pirate
Salmon says, "Ahoy again"
Cleaver says, "Hello scumbag"

[Nov 3, 2006 4:29:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.shantyraidio.com/    ShantySalmon [Link]  Go to top 
SilveRansom

I just want you to know, if there were such a thing as a Rsenkrantz doll, I would give one to you for creating the HWFO avatars.

Hmm... a Rsencrantz doll. Very cool. ;D

hehe, great job, to be honest I was messing around with this idea my self a while back, but not for HWFO, but was afraid to post it up just incase, but I might as well nowm, so...

Nice Mute Trophy, Salmon. ;D I need to get some of those to hand out...

Well, BehindCurtai was mildly complaining about the ease of getting an Incredible Bilging trophy if you're in five piece bilge (greenies), so the original static HWFO Incredible Trophy came from there. It was BehindCurtai's idea (or challenge) to animate it, so I did, and figured I'd make the full suite just for kicks.

I'm glad there's some appreciation for them. Thanks, all!
Silveransom
Blender Eggs!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SilveRansom at Nov 3, 2006 9:13:14 AM]
[Nov 3, 2006 7:35:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/ [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

My favorite is the #1 HWFO animated...I just love the way he's sort of scooting back and forth...nice work on them all!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Nov 3, 2006 8:23:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fattyhaha

ha ha, love them

its kinda like 'neh neh neh neh catch me if u can' with the swinging hands

but now they are starting to make me feel a bit dizzy

my favourite is the cup heehee
[Nov 7, 2006 2:38:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

I think my favorite is the Incredible HWFO one... The mix of laconic movement juxtaposed with the implied frenetic HWFO action makes me laugh a lot.
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Nov 7, 2006 7:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thefirstdude

Bump.... because I can, and because I miss all you people who posted in this thread.... COME BACK!!!!!!!!
Beartooth

Gothmog wrote: 
Listen to Faulkston. [They're] right, you're wrong.

[Apr 15, 2008 7:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates