• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1367 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Bloom58

[All Oceans] Selling Non animated avatars!!! For only 300 PoE!!! Reply to this Post

Ahoy!!!
I am selling avatars.
Here are Previews:

All avatars cost 300PoE. They can be almost anyway you want them to be.
If you want to add a pet,(not familiar). It is either 600 extra poe, or a dubloon.

Payment: Pure poe (I will accept dubloons)
-------
Colbat
Midnight
-------
Sage-Poe/1 dubs
Viridan-1 Dubloons
Hunter-1 Dubloons
(Vid and Hunt are dubloons cause I don't play on them)

I can give you any clothes you want :)
Send me a picture.
----------------------------------------
Wow...
Unfortunate-Sage
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Bloom58 at Nov 16, 2006 5:51:30 PM]
[Oct 31, 2006 11:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lightortailsfreak2 [Link]  Go to top 
Iceane

Re: [All Oceans] Selling Non animated avatars!!! For only 1k!!! Reply to this Post

Ill take one please that has a winter theme, and with my Black rat, Scabbers.

My Gallery
http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/?pirate=Iceane
Iceane of Cerulean.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Iceane at Nov 2, 2006 6:00:15 PM]
[Nov 2, 2006 5:56:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bloom58

Re: [All Oceans] Selling Non animated avatars!!! For only 1k!!! Reply to this Post

Here it is.
Wow...
Unfortunate-Sage
[Nov 3, 2006 4:34:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lightortailsfreak2 [Link]  Go to top 
Bloom58

Wow...
Unfortunate-Sage
[Nov 15, 2006 10:05:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lightortailsfreak2 [Link]  Go to top 
weejonnyb

Unless you have something valid to say, or something to add to your offer, shut up.
Zyxt-sux.
[Nov 15, 2006 10:08:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ruzi2

check dese avators out..first 5 free
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=851013#851013
machang on the viridian ocean

my avatar shop
[Nov 18, 2006 9:39:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

check these avatars out..first 5 free
I broke the link on purpose - Shorty

NO.

Posting links to your thread in other people's avatar threads is a bad thing to do. It is very rude. DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR AVATAR THREAD ON SOMEONE ELSE'S AVATAR THREAD. We don't like people that do that. We also aren't kind to people that don't take the time to spell their posts correctly.

I suggest you read the rules and guidelines of the forums before posting anymore. We can be mean forumtarts.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Nov 18, 2006 1:10:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Bloom58

thank ye :)
Wow...
Unfortunate-Sage
[Nov 18, 2006 4:57:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lightortailsfreak2 [Link]  Go to top 
Candiice

check these avatars out..first 5 free
I broke the link on purpose - Shorty

NO.

Posting links to your thread in other people's avatar threads is a bad thing to do. It is very rude. DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR AVATAR THREAD ON SOMEONE ELSE'S AVATAR THREAD. We don't like people that do that. We also aren't kind to people that don't take the time to spell their posts correctly.

I suggest you read the rules and guidelines of the forums before posting anymore. We can be mean forumtarts.

I know this isn't a parley but I'd like to have a few moments of tarting about tarts.

"Like 5 people have told that same person to stop being a GREENIE to the forums and read the rules and actually LEARN something, and I'm not even going to mention the poor spelling because it's beyond my anger. IF NO ONE BUYS THE AVATARS, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT SELLING AVATARS AND YOU ARE BEING A NOOB (someone who doesn't take time to learn something properly and ignores others) AND AN IGNORANT LITTLE GREENIE!"

Ok, I'm glad I got that out of my system. Even if the person probably wont' read this post.

LilCandi,
pretending nothing happened ^^
LilCandi
Viridian Ocean
Cindderella says, "You seem tense. GO GET LAID!"
Ladyselwick says, "Oh dear! Lets have a cup of tea and everything will be fine!"
WGGB
[Nov 18, 2006 7:49:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates