• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3214 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
micklauer

Kingpriam's Treasure Hunters: Binds of the God [you have until Oct. 31st, 10am PST]

Midnight Treasure Hunters:
Binds of the God

I will recall this treasure by October 31st, 10am PST

Please read the rules thoroughly before posting

~*~Binds of the God~*~
I remember hiding this where I found it, on __________ island.

It was two very intense colors: _______ and ______.

The treasure was originally intended for _________, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a ________ and could be found in the _________ section of my booty list.

----------------------------------------
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Oct 29, 2006 9:27:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NAFLMF

Re: Kingpriam's Treasure Hunters: Binds of the God [you have until Oct. 31st, 10am PST]

I remember hiding this where I found it, on Hephaestus's Forge island.

It was two very intense colors: red and lime.

The treasure was originally intended for a rumbler, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a rope coil and could be found in the bludgeons section of my booty list.

Zephyranthes
Llyr's Pact
[Oct 29, 2006 3:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3pirates

Re: Kingpriam's Treasure Hunters: Binds of the God [you have until Oct. 31st, 10am PST]

I remember hiding this where I found it, on Hephaestus' Forge island.

It was two very intense colors: red and orange.

The treasure was originally intended for Prometheus, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the Bludgeons section of my booty list.
Scahlet on Midnight
[Oct 29, 2006 5:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jerze

~*~Binds of the God~*~

The treasure was originally intended for a Barbarian, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the bludgeon section of my booty list.
Jerze
British Bandits' Ambassador - Midnight Ocean
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.

L Cohen 'Anthem'
[Oct 29, 2006 7:31:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
urallthesame

It was two very intense colors: red and yellow.

The treasure was originally intended for Apollo, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the bludgeon section of my booty list.
Keeran on all oceans

FO of Purple Squid Brigade
Sublime/Ult in Alt Spam
[Oct 29, 2006 8:04:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
heavenseyes

The treasure was originally intended for a Rumberler but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

Flameangel,
Officer of KMM
Official Honorary Member of Aye Carumbas.
[Oct 29, 2006 8:21:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeanaMO

The treasure was originally intended for Bia, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the Bludgeons section of my booty list.
Ceylon
SO of The Forsaken
Sultan's Sword - Midnight Ocean
[Oct 29, 2006 9:11:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
quickslvr

The treasure was originally intended for Hephaestus, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the bludgeons section of my booty list.
[Oct 29, 2006 9:26:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whedonella

It was two very intense colors: red and gold.

The treasure was originally intended for Prometheus, but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and could be found in the Bludgeons section of my booty list.[/quote]
Whedonella, Pirate of the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer of Piracy by Design
Princess of Pandora's Box
[Oct 29, 2006 9:56:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spinbad

I remember hiding this where I found it, on Hephaesteus Forge island.

It was two very intense colors: Red and Yellow.

The treasure was a Rope Coil and could be found in the Bludgeon section of my booty list.
A Nefarious Miscreant
It's not an Avatar, it's an AvaTart
Truvie wrote: 
Just remember...Ignorance can be cured with education. Stupid is forever!

[Oct 30, 2006 5:37:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scarth11

The treasure was originally intended for a brawler but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

I have cheap as avatars!
Check em out here!
[Oct 30, 2006 10:44:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jonathan165

I remeber hiding this where i found it, on emperor island.

It was two very intense colors: lime and aqua.

The treasure was origanlly intended for Prometheus, but i doubt anyone minds i picked it up.

The treasure was a chain and it can be found in the bludgeon section of my booty panel.
What once was never will be.
Joker on the Viridian ocean..
Jokert on the Midnight ocean

Its JOKER + T PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS<3
[Oct 30, 2006 5:15:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

I remeber finding this treasure where I found it on Hepaestus forge island

it was two very intense colors Gold and Purple

The treasure was originaly intended for a rumble tournment but I doubt anybody minds if I pick it up.

The treasue was a chain and can be found in the bludgeon section of my booty list
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Oct 30, 2006 5:58:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camdogg

It was two very intense colors: black and lime .

The treasure was originally intended for Prometheus , but I doubt anyone minds I picked it up.

Yellowshanks
Senior Officer and Drunk of the crew Absence of Motive on Midnight and Angel's of Mercy on Sage
Lone wolf on all of the other oceans of YPP
[Oct 30, 2006 8:30:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lebandit

It was two very intense colors: red and yellow.

"[LeBANDIT] THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AND ADMIRED PIRATE OF HIS GENERATION IN THE PIRATE-SPEAKING WORLD"
—CLAARRRRK KENT, The Daily Terra

[Oct 31, 2006 8:40:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

~*~Binds of the God: Found by Whedonella~*~

How could I have forgotten this one...it was so obvious. Almost all of you got it right away!

Of course! these were the chains forged by Hephaestus on the order of Zeus, cuz good ol' Prometh was too generous with his firepower.

Gold and Red...a magical gold still glowing red from where the chains hugged Prometh's hot bod...oh and I forgot...the colors were burning intensely at both ends of the color selection menu.

Whedonella, find me in game to collect your gold/red Binds of the God!

whedonella wrote: 

It was two very intense colors: red and gold.

Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Oct 31, 2006 11:37:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates