• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1992 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Thorg70

Starting event but need help Reply to this Post

Hey i need some help in my evnt planing frist time. I'm thinking of a swordfighting tournament for teams but me house not big enough and ii I need judges.
[Oct 26, 2006 2:04:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

Re: Starting event but need help Reply to this Post

Generally ye dont need judges for a tournament as the winners are declared automaticly.
----------------------------------------
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Oct 26, 2006 2:41:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Generally ye dont need judges for a tournament as the winners are declared automaticly.

It's a team tournament, he'd have to use a brawl table.
[Oct 26, 2006 2:43:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

Perhaps he means refs to make sure that there are no disputes over rules and whatnots?
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Oct 26, 2006 4:04:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

Hey i need some help in my evnt planing frist time. I'm thinking of a swordfighting tournament for teams but me house not big enough and ii I need judges.

First off, spellcheck. Secondly, please spend more time on your spelling and grammar when typing. The most frustrating thing when participating in an event is when the coordinator has difficulty communicating in English.

I will be more than happy to help you with your event, however, I will not write it for you. You need to come up with all the details on your own. Otherwise, it would be my event that you're helping me with.
[Oct 26, 2006 6:13:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates