• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1401 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Ange_llynne

[Doubloon Oceans]Sketches by Angelynne!Now with color!CLOSED Reply to this Post

I am now closed.byeee
---------------------------
Ahoy there,Mates! I have started my own avatar shop. I will make sketches of your pirate for a cheap price. Since i'm new, I'll give the free avatar for first poster.

Here are some examples of my work:

The price for an avatar will be 3,000 PoE for a sketch avatar and 5,000 PoE for a Colored avatar.Payment is To Angelynne on ALL doub oceans :).

To order please post here or PM me.

Enjoy and order up!
----------------------------------------
Angellynne of Sage.
Sketches by ME!!
[Edit 9 times, last edit by Ange_llynne at Oct 26, 2006 11:41:56 PM]
[Oct 26, 2006 1:12:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arty_pirate

Re: [Doubloon Oceans]Sketches by Angellynne!Free avatar for first poster! Reply to this Post

Free one fer me plz
Feel like a space adventure?
Visit Omicron Persei 8
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Arty_pirate at Oct 26, 2006 3:41:33 AM]
[Oct 26, 2006 3:40:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ange_llynne

Re: [Doubloon Oceans]Sketches by Angellynne!Free avatar for first poster! Reply to this Post

Free one fer me plz

Sure Arty.I'll get to it!

Anyone else?
Angellynne of Sage.
Sketches by ME!!
[Oct 26, 2006 3:49:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arty_pirate

Seeing as yer a bit new to the business, try lowering the prices, and after ye get a few orders. make the more expensive, though, i could be wrong, i mean, look what happened to MY avatar biz...
Feel like a space adventure?
Visit Omicron Persei 8
[Oct 26, 2006 3:57:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ange_llynne

Hey Arty/Redbrdrob!I finished your avatar!Hope it came out nice....

I hope you like it!

Anybody else who wants to order?And by the way,I need a screenshot or portrait of your character to see what you look like :).
Angellynne of Sage.
Sketches by ME!!
[Oct 26, 2006 7:27:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Collected

I hope you like it!

Anybody else who wants to order?And by the way,I need a screenshot or portrait of your character to see what you look like :).

I like this one! =)
Also, since you are not selling it coloured, I think you should lower the price. (Same as what Arty said.)
[Oct 26, 2006 7:54:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ange_llynne

I hope you like it!

I like this one! =)
Also, since you are not selling it coloured, I think you should lower the price. (Same as what Arty said.)

Ok!And thanks....
Angellynne of Sage.
Sketches by ME!!
[Oct 26, 2006 7:56:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates