• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 30
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2489 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
Mistermatt

New Royals

Following Vanguards trend, I'd like to announce Rowboat Renegades has 2 new royals. Congratulations to Amelia and Stubby for earning their new royal positions. Also due to Legoles and Hellrat - The founders of Tegasus Flyers stepping down, Amelia is the new captain, and Stubby co-captain of Tegasus Flyers. So congratulations you two!
[Oct 21, 2006 3:59:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

Re: New Royals

We don't care.
----------------------------------------
Johndigger

Fleet Officer of The British Eagles

All round barrelstopper.
[Oct 21, 2006 4:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

This thread was meant for people who are curious and do care...?
[Oct 21, 2006 4:12:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

This thread was meant for people who are curious and do care...?

You can send a PM or a /tell to both of them.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Oct 21, 2006 4:14:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Ellipse is just jealous they aren't doing anything newsworthy down at Laby. =p
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 21, 2006 4:23:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

My crew had 2 new Officers, 1 Pirate and 1 Cabin Person.
That's important to know too?
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Oct 21, 2006 5:16:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dancinjen

well you know what.

i ate cheese today.

it was on a hamburger and it was sooo good. man i love cheese.

then i made some homemade chocolate chip cookies. those are great too.

now i need a glass of water.

would you like to know more?

/me giggles insanely.
[Oct 21, 2006 6:43:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Derail++???
And yes please =)
[Oct 21, 2006 8:29:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dancinjen

well currently its really cold and i am all wrapped up in a blanket talking to friends on the internet.

my cat keeps meowing at me i think she wants food. I personally rather throw her out the window. stupid cat.

and i swear if one more person calls me on my cell phone there will be issues. I hope there is so i can derail with pointless stuff in this pointless thread.

omg. today i ate at dairyqueen and it was soo good. I got m&ms and cookie dough in vanilla ice cream. it was great.

i can always tell some of my cheese stories that i put on my flag news.. lol.. i have a lot of them.

want me to share them?
[Oct 21, 2006 9:09:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

Following Vanguards trend, I'd like to announce Rowboat Renegades has 2 new royals. Congratulations to Amelia and Stubby for earning their new royal positions. Also due to Legoles and Hellrat - The founders of Tegasus Flyers stepping down, Amelia is the new captain, and Stubby co-captain of Tegasus Flyers. So congratulations you two!

/rerail

Some of us DO in fact care...congrats on the chages in RR...both Stubby and Amelia are excellent candidates and will make great royals.

Good luck to both =)
Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Oct 21, 2006 11:57:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

My crew got a new member yesterday. Should I start a thread?

Ok, to be serious....I'm sure this is quite important for you and your flag, not to mention the new royalty. But the general population (even we tarts) don't give a hoot. Use flag forums, or Viridian sub-forums on the off-site. Parley is for war decs, accusing people of being chickens for not accepting war decs, and back-biting. It's not the place for warm fuzzies.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Edit 1 times, last edit by KariMinger at Oct 22, 2006 12:46:35 AM]
[Oct 22, 2006 12:45:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

My crew got a new member yesterday. Should I start a thread?

Ok, to be serious....I'm sure this is quite important for you and your flag, not to mention the new royalty. But the general population (even we tarts) don't give a hoot. Use flag forums, or Viridian sub-forums on the off-site. Parley is for war decs, accusing people of being chickens for not accepting war decs, and back-biting. It's not the place for warm fuzzies.

Not the place for warm fuzzies? I'm not sure who set the precedent for it to be rid of anything other than negativity or simple defend/attack posts, but I certainly would say the parley forum can and should be capable of hosting "warm fuzzies."
Tempestblitz

Anchovia tells ye, "I don't know who the last one is, too many Brits on there."

[Oct 22, 2006 5:43:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catzubmsve

Not the place for warm fuzzies? I'm not sure who set the precedent for it to be rid of anything other than negativity or simple defend/attack posts, but I certainly would say the parley forum can and should be capable of hosting "warm fuzzies."

QFT

I agree Tempest.....it's nice every once in a while to read warm and fuzzies instead of "ZOMG you did something that hurt my feelings...wahhhh".

Tart on
Redbrdterry (on all oceans)
Senior Officer of the crew Mermaids Typhoon
Lord of the flag Puzzleholics Anonymous
[Oct 22, 2006 6:00:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sensualtzer    averyrealboy [Link]  Go to top 
davidncheryl

We don't care.

plain simple straight to the point

and matt the ppl who care no the reasons hellrat stepped down and legoles left
Clutchkick

Formally known as Cherylshubby/Davdubsteper
[Oct 22, 2006 7:12:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/automotiveworkz [Link]  Go to top 
jaym2k5

AUMG!!? WEL! U GUT NUW PRINCE/PRINCESS?!?!?

Well my crew got rumored, should I pop some champagne.

Crowd following++
Jamezrob. - Banned.
[Oct 22, 2006 8:02:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

When Vanguard did it, it was justified. If SX, RI, or P4P did it, it would be justified. When a flag not many people go out of their way to care about does it, then you get flamed.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 22, 2006 9:55:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

well you know what.

i ate cheese today.

it was on a hamburger and it was sooo good. man i love cheese.

then i made some homemade chocolate chip cookies. those are great too.

now i need a glass of water.

would you like to know more?

/me giggles insanely.

I wanna know more!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 23, 2006 1:34:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

When Vanguard did it, it was justified. If SX, RI, or P4P did it, it would be justified. When a flag not many people go out of their way to care about does it, then you get flamed.

ROFL!!!!!

Yea you also gotta be a popular flag but congrats to those two anyway
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 23, 2006 1:37:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Well actually I care more about what RR does then SX, RI, P4P and Vanguard put to together :P

Madyohoho,
If you don't care so much don't bother posting and let the thread die
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Oct 23, 2006 3:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

/me waves hands and sighs, "That's life. <3"
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Oct 23, 2006 8:45:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bestsix

Maybe we need a Royalty Announcement Sticky :)
Arrgaretha
Sea Change, Viridian
Naughty Nerds, Malachite

[Oct 23, 2006 9:03:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Arrgaretha [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Or a "/fwho" tutorial.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Oct 23, 2006 9:13:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
metalnicka

My crew had 2 new Officers, 1 Pirate and 1 Cabin Person.
That's important to know too?

Woooohooooooooo!
Panteraa is drinking and might be too busy to respond.
Formerly of Sage Ocean/Free Harmonica Lessons/Tea and Strumpets.
Lovely avatar courtesy of the lovely Tilinka.
[Oct 23, 2006 1:30:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Well actually I care more about what RR does then SX, RI, P4P and Vanguard put to together :P

Madyohoho,
If you don't care so much don't bother posting and let the thread die

Thanks Mad.
[Oct 23, 2006 1:40:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

RR holds an island .'. people care about RR. This thread and the VG one are still a waste of server space.
[Oct 24, 2006 10:25:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Alright mates... Just let the thread die. I made the thread to see if people would actually care, obviously not. I see now it doesn't really have a point to it. So lets just let it fall in the depths of the locker.

-Off
[Oct 24, 2006 12:27:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

RR holds an island .'. people care about RR. This thread and the VG one are still a waste of server space.

RR owns an island that can fit two porto potties on it. Don't compare an outpost with three large/mediums (Terra and Napi large and Olive medium?)

We can use our server space whichever way we want to. I think I'll go start a thread about frequency of bathroom breaks so I can assemble a study about the average bladder size of a Viridianite.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 24, 2006 6:30:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dancinjen

RR owns an island that can fit two porto potties on it. Don't compare an outpost with three large/mediums (Terra and Napi large and Olive medium?)

We can use our server space whichever way we want to. I think I'll go start a thread about frequency of bathroom breaks so I can assemble a study about the average bladder size of a Viridianite.

lol.

i just thought that last comment was hilarious. I probably use the bathroom every hour. Now calculate!!

rofl
[Oct 24, 2006 10:39:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Well thats just your opinion, others may not argee with you, thats life.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Oct 25, 2006 3:48:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

The funny thing is, that would be a better thread than these.
[Oct 25, 2006 8:28:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates