• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2696 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Stevedrago

E3 Reply to this Post

i suggest cause of the opening of this forum, we re-open this contest :D
----------------------------------------
Little Tibby
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stevedrago at Oct 21, 2006 11:53:31 AM]
[Oct 21, 2006 11:53:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Re: E3 Reply to this Post

Hmmm...I'll have to think on this one a bit. I didn't agree with part of the judging of the input by other players because the sore losers made problems for some.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Oct 21, 2006 12:10:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

Hmmm...I'll have to think on this one a bit. I didn't agree with part of the judging of the input by other players because the sore losers made problems for some.

No what im trying to get at is to put these beautiful ideas to work.
Theres always a way to fix judging problems.
Little Tibby
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stevedrago at Oct 21, 2006 12:27:56 PM]
[Oct 21, 2006 12:27:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

If Im not mistaken (and I certainly could be) the Loots said something about having another E2 next year.
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Oct 21, 2006 6:19:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

i just think if we wait to long, then no ones going to take this forum seriously, if we push people to follow through, by first posting their idea, then getting exp. event planner help. Then hosting the event. then hey, this forums succesful. If we wait to long who knows, itll be forgotten.
Little Tibby
[Oct 21, 2006 7:36:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

Actually, it looks more like you are wanting to snipe someone elses event.
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Oct 21, 2006 8:47:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

i just think if we wait to long, then no ones going to take this forum seriously

This forum's utility is not dependent on some meta-event.
[Oct 21, 2006 10:15:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

it more like i have an event :P
Little Tibby
[Oct 22, 2006 4:22:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

You have an event that you want to run so you can win a familiar? That's the wrong reason for running events!
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Oct 22, 2006 10:37:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

You have an event that you want to run so you can win a familiar? That's the wrong reason for running events!

Grr. Synful that agian aint the reason.

I want to get an idea im right now writing in the wiki, up and running!

I dont care about the familiar, however i wouldnt mind a familiar as a prize for my event.

Stop looking for a reason to critize me. Im not telling you, that you cant, but i would like if you wouldnt. Your making me seem like im not trying to help, and im only focusing on me.

But the idea im writing, is a event, that can be run over and over, just like a bake-off.

Isnt that basicly the reason of the idea anyway.

Thank you anyway for replying. :D
Little Tibby
[Oct 22, 2006 12:49:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

So then that wouldn't really fit into the E2 event guidelines anyway. Run your event when you are ready to run your event and don't save it for a "maybe" prize. I see you have good intentions so concentrate on doing your event for the sheer pleasure of it and not worry about other events to gain you prizes. I've not won any familiars, never won an event, but I am quite known by running events. Of course, we all would like prizes for doing events, but that's not the reason for doing them. Look on the bright side, an Artemis doll could be far better than a familiar anyway ;)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Oct 22, 2006 1:24:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

Well its just i think i need help with this event. As good as it sounds, and how easy it sounds to run it. I will need many volunteers, and such.

I agree with what you say, but maybe each Experience Event Planner can put a thread on ask PTG.

or

Ask Synful

or even

Ask Uncle Apollo

Then they can get answers based on experienced planners, and even use a PM so it wont go out publicly.

But ether way i thinkt he idea Apollo put out, with Ask Apollo, which will answer event planner questions/consurns.
Little Tibby
[Oct 22, 2006 1:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

As long as I am in this game, I'll always help other event planners. All they need to do is ask.

Even the most experienced event planner will not hold all of the answers. Things change. OOO changes their mind about things, so its truly a good thing to have an OM on board to be able to ask questions and get the correct answer at that point in time.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Oct 22, 2006 1:51:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JD6627

Look on the bright side, an Artemis doll could be far better than a familiar anyway ;)

An Artemis doll that can sit on my pirate's shoulder ++
Kovy.
...stunned.
[Oct 22, 2006 3:03:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stevedrago

Look on the bright side, an Artemis doll could be far better than a familiar anyway ;)

An Artemis doll that can sit on my pirate's shoulder ++

^.^

thats a great idea !!!

XD
Little Tibby
[Oct 22, 2006 3:24:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates