• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 611 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Stlnmyhrt

Conglin Defense

Old Salt: Have you heard of them?
Greenie: Who?
Old Salt: Legions of the Sea
Greenie: No, What did they do?
Old Salt: Took an island with a 15 man crew
Greenie: How did they do that?
Old Salt: I don't know, but its made the whole ocean mad. There be crews coming from all over the water to try and teach them a lesson.
Greenie: You think they can?
Old Salt: Not sure. But I do know The Legions plan on putting up one heck of a fight
Greenie: Well how can I get in on the action?
Old Salt: Look for their jobbing offer on the notice board tomorrow. They will be paying 100 PoE per segment.

Mates come help us prove the little guy can put up a fight. Jobbing will begin 45 min before the blockade which is set to start at 12 noon gametime (or shortly there after). We will be using the new blockade pay system. Which pays at every duty report. Pay will be 120 PoE per segment (this should be more than the 500 per round). Jobbing contact is Beu. She will also have auto jobbing on so you can send a /tell saying job me or find us at the bottom of the voyage tab.
----------------------------------------
Beu
Captain of Artemithian Legions
Conquering Viridian one step at a time.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Stlnmyhrt at Oct 21, 2006 10:30:04 AM]
[Oct 20, 2006 11:48:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates