• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5070 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Lotsofgoats

Re: Prolix - Your Event Blockade Capital!!!

You don't have to explain yourself. The people who don't get that don't have the political or social skills to be in Parley in the first place.

So, relax!

That doesn't stop them from being here.

-looks around-
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 20, 2006 12:16:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Under immenent threat of a real blockade, I have been blackmailed into scheduling yet another event blockade:

Saturday, 7am, Oct 21st: Slooptoons!

Some sloop ramming fun for our otherly-time-zoned friends

Non-Sinking, Cannons do no damage, 3 rounds. Sloops only.

It's so early in the morning, the prize will have to be decided over coffee and bribes.

Yeesh, those are no fun. Its just ram fest. Blech. The Sloop/Cutter non-sinkin was good. I look forward to the useless ship one tomorrow. Should be fun.

Without Prolix I'd be utterly bored now a days. Heh.

You obviously have never learned to appreciate good, pure, sloop-on-sloop action without the intereferance of those troublesome cannon balls. I seriously think there is nothing funnier in game. Well, perhaps a sloop ramming a MG, which I did once when some idiot tried to PvP me.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 20, 2006 8:52:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

I remember floating Scup's GF and being engaged by a sloop. Rum sickness and 3 bots, and I win.

They engage AGAIN. Now I have rum and send instas galore.

Teh phun. GF'S AND SLOOPS ONLY MODE, PLX
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 20, 2006 2:01:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Had to schedule the Saturday one for 6am; can't do 3 rounds starting at 7am - won't let me (apparently thinking a 5 rounder would conflict with regular blockade times, or there's an hour buffer or something).

And next time I do a useless ship blockade - I better not win! No one to give this silly elephant too now.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Oct 20, 2006 9:06:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Well, since I now have to get up at 8 am on a Saturday, you could always throw it over my way. Your pets always like following me around as it is.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 20, 2006 9:44:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Had to schedule the Saturday one for 6am; can't do 3 rounds starting at 7am - won't let me (apparently thinking a 5 rounder would conflict with regular blockade times, or there's an hour buffer or something).

And next time I do a useless ship blockade - I better not win! No one to give this silly elephant too now.

Hehe, Scup, if you want to give away that elephant, I'd be glad to accept him. XP
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 20, 2006 10:35:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imhappyfairy

Thanks to all who are involved with setting up these event blockades at prolix - love them :)

(please set more at a respectable GMT time? :P)
Flyingbanana of Viridian and Malachite.
[Oct 21, 2006 4:14:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

There are 5 segments in each round, so if you pay 100 poe/segment, it's the same as 500/round.

Also, congratulations to Imperial Coalition and United Warrior Empire! I'm feeling generous, so it's pigs for all the round winners! Sorry I missed the end of the blockade - the sleep moster caught me last night - catch me in game whenever for yer prize :)

Friday night is still on! Bring yer useless ships!

Grand Prize: Elephant!
Second Place Prize: Some abandoned swords and clothes maybe?

Err which blockade of yours was this? I'll let the fo's know so they get their prize. If it was the first one, that was Zavebe in there. :)

/e makes a note for Sunday night so she can play on a GF :D
Jolyma

[Oct 21, 2006 8:53:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Arrrr! Thanks to everyone who showed up for Sunday Sinkage! It was a blast, and I hope injuries were had by all the brave sloops who faced us down :) This is one I'll definitely be repeating - maybe once a month?
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Oct 22, 2006 6:53:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

It's a smelly island anyway, we don't need it. <3

Hey! I bathe the animals regularly! That's yer feet ye be smellin'

Maybe its his top lip xD
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 23, 2006 8:43:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pandalink

What was the one on 23rd (today) at 6.15am Game Time?
Just random? Or do we get something ;).
Pandalink,
Senior Officer of Rolling Thunder
Member of Sea Change

Former Captain of Rolling Thunder
Former King of Tempest
Viridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pandalink at Oct 23, 2006 10:18:12 AM]
[Oct 23, 2006 10:17:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

What was the one on 23rd (today) at 6.15am Game Time?
Just random? Or do we get something ;).

It was a blockade by request; I probably won't be doing too many of those - I'd rather have a recurring schedule of them.

Edit: I'm giving up to 20 dubs worth of clothes in abandoned orders from my tailor for the winners this morning. Pandalink caught me - if a Royal from Shadow Knights and BHw/oB can catch me, I'll do the same :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by scupperer at Oct 23, 2006 1:03:30 PM]
[Oct 23, 2006 12:51:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
haldor78

Arrrr! Thanks to everyone who showed up for Sunday Sinkage! It was a blast, and I hope injuries were had by all the brave sloops who faced us down :) This is one I'll definitely be repeating - maybe once a month?

Thank ye mate for the good blockade! You sunk our first(of hopefully many) sloops, and we could not have had more fun doing it. We are looking forward to any future(monthly?) sinking blockades we can participate in.
Haldor
Prince of the Flag Fatal Red
SO and Mascot of the crew Crimson Bane
[Oct 23, 2006 1:44:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates