• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3366 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
jpafford

Re: Vanguard announces another.

Some flags actually matter.

Matter to who? This is opinion based and some don't care bout VG, same as some don't care bout RR.
Also to the OP, try editing your other thread next time. We don't need one thread much less two on the subject.
Thank you
----------------------------------------
Smokesalot (for all you whiners crying about not knowing my pirate name)
Disclaimer:The above statement may or may not be true.
[Oct 24, 2006 4:58:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Matter to who? This is opinion based and some don't care bout VG, same as some don't care bout RR.
Also to the OP, try editing your other thread next time. We don't need one thread much less two on the subject.
Thank you

Jelousy makes you nasty bein nasty makes you.... i forgot the rest..
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 24, 2006 7:08:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Thank you

I don't know who you are, but I agree 100% with you.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Oct 24, 2006 8:53:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates