• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1540 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
ninja277

Pay for Play Blockades Polaris Point

Saturday was a great offensive from the SX/RI/BWoB/ etc. alliance ring. We thank them for waking us out of our island sitting haze and giving us reason to blockade again.

We will kick off our offensive with a blockade at Polaris Point. A simple outpost in the Onyx arch run by a flag that rather change alliances and attempt to steal island wins than stay true to those that helped them gain the island in the first place.

The blockade begins around noon game time on Sunday, October 15, 2006. We are paying 500 PoE per round at the end of each round using Quartermaster. Jobbing contacts are Cyndiepet and Beebe.

The blockade is now sinking courtesy of our great allies, Vanguard, dropping a chest on PP. I <3 you mates:)
----------------------------------------
Tristan

All Oceans
[Edit 3 times, last edit by ninja277 at Oct 14, 2006 7:42:58 PM]
[Oct 14, 2006 7:25:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Re: Pay for Play Blockades Polaris Point

Oh boy oh boy it's a blockade! And probably many more to come soon...
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 14, 2006 7:42:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Vanguard fully supports this blockade, and the many more to come!

P4P, this ocean would not be Viridian without you all. We are here till the end!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 14, 2006 10:26:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

<3 Vanguard. Glad to have your support as always.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Oct 15, 2006 2:09:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Is there any reason that P4P and VG haven't merged? Beyond both sides leaders wanting to get the ego boost?
[Oct 15, 2006 4:34:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swordholder

Now what'd be the point in that when you can dominate from 2 different angles? >=)
Tombstein-
Just a number
[Oct 15, 2006 5:31:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cyndiepet

Is there any reason that P4P and VG haven't merged? Beyond both sides leaders wanting to get the ego boost?

Cal and I are very different types of leaders. We just share a common interest in blockades.
Cyndiepet

Original Queen of Pay for Play

now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pgoog wrote: 
Pgoog has an Ultimate standing in Loving across the Universe

[Oct 15, 2006 6:17:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Or people could've just taken my word for BwoB about four months ago...

Mm, blockades.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Oct 15, 2006 11:00:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

Thanks to everyone that came out to help us win Polaris Point. Enjoy the 350k tournaments.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Oct 15, 2006 2:50:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Kudos to Shadow Knights for doing their best to prevent a flagsitter, good game to all who played. Now...time to go plot the next evil scheme.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 15, 2006 3:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Kudos to Shadow Knights for doing their best to prevent a flagsitter, good game to all who played. Now...time to go plot the next evil scheme.

Yeah, thanks for a few moments of near-excitement.

Brotherhood, ya'll should be ashamed. If you have no intention of keeping an island, fine. But at least bring out a few ships for sinkage.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 15, 2006 3:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

Yeah, thanks for a few moments of near-excitement.

Brotherhood, ya'll should be ashamed. If you have no intention of keeping an island, fine. But at least bring out a few ships for sinkage.

Yep love Shadow Nights, got my patch.
Dirtyfoot
Senior Officer of the British Eagles

Eurydice wrote: 
Hee! I like that Glaucus was forced to take the name "Glaucus" because that was the sound you made in your throat before spitting the winning gum.

[Oct 16, 2006 4:05:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates