• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1883 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
cuthroatrose

Olive Blockade

AHoy mates! Shadow Knights is needing yer greatly appreciated pirate assistance on it's 1st island blockade on the Viridan Ocean!

The Blockade starts at 1:00 PM Game Time.

Flag will start hiring jobbers 30 minutes before blockade starts and loading all the ships..

Jobbers Pay is 600 poe a round.

Bonuses will be available for the ones who top the duty reports at Carp Sail Bilge and Guns!

Jobbing contacts are available on the flags info page, use the command /fwho shadow knights to view it ...

Thank ye and good luck to all on the blockades tomorrow!!

Let us in Shadow Knights show you how much fun a blockade can be!! :)

Cutthraot

Captain of Freya's Valkyries

Princess of Shadow Knights
[Oct 14, 2006 4:01:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Re: Olive Blockade

Cant wait for the intent post for Dendrite. Should be easy.
----------------------------------------
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Oct 14, 2006 4:05:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alexhyde

Let us in Shadow Knights show you how much fun a blockade can be!! :)

We'll see, good luck in the 'Cade Shadow Knights and hopefully ye'll do a fine job for yer first actual Blockade, at least better than we did before (Rage of Heaven).
Aesza
....On the Viridian Ocean, pokering.
[Oct 14, 2006 4:46:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jewel27

All the best shadow knights - Kick some booty Yarr *+*+
*+*+*Princess of Star Explorers*+*+*

"Nothing is forever, cept memories...."

[Oct 14, 2006 10:21:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Good luck in your first "real" island aquistion. It'll most likely be up for grabs in the weeks coming (Let's see another Dendrite-like thread).

P.S. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Hope to see that lag a few people out.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 14, 2006 2:31:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Riddle me this. What are you planning on doing with taxes? This is a need to know question. I need to know.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Oct 15, 2006 1:57:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

A better question is, can you guys run an island?
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 15, 2006 6:11:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

i don't care if they can run it. I was in the middle of something with Calais when they took it, and now I have to start from scratch. Since I'm pretty much their biggest source of tax rates, I want answers as to what they're doing with them. =)

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

no u

-Pro

[Oct 15, 2006 7:05:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Glaucus at Oct 15, 2006 12:41:04 PM]
[Oct 15, 2006 12:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

There was no message at the end. That's like a rainbow not having a pot of gold.

I FROWN

:(
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 15, 2006 12:40:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Truce already, NEVER!

Shadow knights (and Equinox actually) have already offered a truce with VG. Are some flags trying to never have a sinking blockade ever again? Have fun this next week guys, the bludgeons you will recieve smell bad, but if you rumble mmmmmmm, fish.

PS I guess you did last 2 days longer than I thought you would, and you upset Kisso...she likes the glubbin! Not cool to upset someone so hawt *wink*
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 18, 2006 5:00:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cwolfy

You cant really blame them VG sunk 2 Shadow knight sloop within 19 minute of each other.. i mean that pretty much dishearting when their sloop that is hunting the VG ship that sunk one of their own and couldnt last 30 turn.

I mean it will be fun when VG drop on olive and dentrite and still in war so either they get their fleet demoished or lose islands.
[Oct 18, 2006 6:32:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

I mean it will be fun when VG drop on olive and dentrite and still in war so either they get their fleet demoished or lose islands.

Good observation, I fully support that.
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 18, 2006 11:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

I fully support the idea of Vanguard dropping on Olive again and taking it off the people who flatly refuse to talk to me. (Yes, if I could convince IC to do it, and be around for it, I'd do it myself.)

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

no u

-Pro

[Oct 18, 2006 4:22:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates