• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1256 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
SkyBlitz

Vanguard's Intent to Defend

What? All of our islands are being blockaded at once? Scandal?who could have possibly guessed that this would happen?

Fortunately enough?Vanguard did! And we are not planning on going anywhere. We will be defending all four islands, don?t expect an easy fight.

We?ll be paying 500 per round to all those who job for Vanguard during the block. We
need tough Jobbers, people! There are at least 7 islands being blockaded at once; it is going to be tough, rough and everything in between!

Almost forgot, Beebe is the Job Contact, send tells to her to be jobbed!
----------------------------------------
Tempestblitz

Anchovia tells ye, "I don't know who the last one is, too many Brits on there."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by SkyBlitz at Oct 13, 2006 2:53:47 PM]
[Oct 13, 2006 2:52:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

Re: Vanguard's Intent to Defend

What? All of our islands are being blockaded at once? Scandal?who could have possibly guessed that this would happen?

Fortunately enough?Vanguard did! And we are not planning on going anywhere. We will be defending all four islands, don?t expect an easy fight.

We?ll be paying 500 per round to all those who job for Vanguard during the block. We
need tough Jobbers, people! There are at least 7 islands being blockaded at once; it is going to be tough, rough and everything in between!

Almost forgot, Beebe is the Job Contact, send tells to her to be jobbed!

So are they blockading these islands across four oceans, or did this just go in the wrong Parley?

You want advice on defending 4 islands, ask Avalon. It inolves dropping on a fifth one.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
I guess it's just fun to poke the retarded bunny.
Muroni wrote: 
Who isn't sure that leif will let me enter him, but I'm willing to try.

[Oct 13, 2006 3:27:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

No, one ocean, but people in other oceans tend to be interested in blocks in other oceans as well...hence the post also being here.
Tempestblitz

[Oct 13, 2006 3:35:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cacophoenix

It's all in Viridian. Only recently the OMs started locking cross-ocean intent/defense threads. Most likely the OP wasn't aware of it this.

Since there are 8 blockades, hopefully all the parties involved in the blockades are aware that cross-ocean posting will likely get your thread locked and/or DJLed.
Noquarter in Viridian and Hunter.
Timmons in Sage and Midnight.

[Oct 13, 2006 3:37:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

Maybe I'm spoiled, but for cross ocean, I prefer minimum 1k per pirate, and some sort of bonus for top person in puzzle on ship.

EDIT: Yeah that locking posts thing is mildly annoying, course posting them there is mildly annoying also. I miss the days of one parley for all oceans, kind of nice to keep up with what the other people are up to.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Peter_Blood at Oct 13, 2006 6:01:45 PM]
[Oct 13, 2006 5:58:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Funny thing is, nowhere in your post did you bother to mention what ocean you're on!

Stereotype ++

I'm gonna start keeping score.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Oct 13, 2006 6:06:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

I think both my signature and my flag name make it obvious.
Tempestblitz

[Oct 13, 2006 6:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Majortom

I think both my signature and my flag name make it obvious.

Only if someone is actually familiar with Viridian flags. Anyone like me, who doesn't play on Viridian, will have no idea what you are talking about.

Now, if you want an obvious signature that points out what ocean you're on, take mine for an example.
Senior Officer of All For Rum
Prince of Wicked Peace
-Hunter Ocean

[Oct 13, 2006 6:54:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Framling

Rebel against posts like these! Come visit us on Viridian and job for The Other Side. We have cookies. (And a nifty thread in Viridian Parley which you can check out if you're interested. I'm going to assume that those of you who are interested in cross-ocean blockading are smart enough to know where to find it ;) )
Framling on Viridian

Lolpirate says, "O.o Your ability to rhyme is unholy."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Framling at Oct 13, 2006 6:58:14 PM]
[Oct 13, 2006 6:57:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    framlingem [Link]  Go to top 
dolem

T.I.T. V.P
[Oct 13, 2006 7:07:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates