• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4211 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
r_nevermind

Re: Vanguard's Intent to Defend!

Goats, I'm not even in a flag that's in war. I've been out hunting with some hearties who are, and we have not been sunk. Only time I've been sunk is in blockades. Just a slight clarification of the facts for you.
----------------------------------------
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 18, 2006 7:59:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Goats, I'm not even in a flag that's in war. I've been out hunting with some hearties who are, and we have not been sunk. Only time I've been sunk is in blockades. Just a slight clarification of the facts for you.

You're more than welcome to arrange a sinking pvp with me, I'll be happy to fix that.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 18, 2006 10:36:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

My power is back on!

But my cable is still out, which means no net. BASTARDS!

Hearing ppl say they've never been sunk is personaly offensive. It makes me feel like I'm a complete failure, like I don't do my job properly. I only pray that flags havn't offered truces yet. Reading about this and not being able to do anything is infuriating.

I was on for a few hours on Monday. Went after 3 ships. One Brotherhood ship got away (stupid brigands engaged us >.<), one Euphoria ship got sunk, and one Shadow Knights ship grappled. I was pissed about the grapple. But in all honesty that was the smartest thing they could have done, they were getting their heads handed to them, OBVOIUSLY.

I hope you're all having fun with Nitro. He's a freaking monster, I love that guy.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Oct 18, 2006 11:49:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

You're more than welcome to arrange a sinking pvp with me, I'll be happy to fix that.

Y'know Des, I would, but I prefer to make love, not war. I'm not a bnavver, I'm a merchant. I'll just help my friends who go sinking. Thanks for the offer though. XP

Black, If ever I'm on a ship that you're hunting, I swear I'll work my hardest to make it worth your while.

[Oct 18, 2006 1:06:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Ha, you thought I actually thought out my post. I knew you were in Regnum, silly buns.

I'm not a bnavver, I'm a merchant runner.

>.>
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 18, 2006 5:34:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Ha, you thought I actually thought out my post. I knew you were in Regnum, silly buns.

I'm not a bnavver, I'm a merchant runner.

>.>

Y'know, I'm not ashamed of actively avoiding PVPs. I really don't care enough about it to be. And...I think that's the first time anyone has ever called me "silly buns"... please don't start stalking me now. >.>

[Oct 18, 2006 6:12:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates