• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4215 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
SkyBlitz

Vanguard's Intent to Defend!

What? All of our islands are being blockaded at once? Scandal?who could have possibly guessed that this would happen?

Fortunately enough?Vanguard did! And we are not planning on going anywhere. We will be defending all four islands, don?t expect an easy fight.

We?ll be paying 500 per round to all those who job for Vanguard during the block. We
need tough Jobbers, people! There are at least 7 islands being blockaded at once; it is going to be tough, rough and everything in between!

Almost forgot, Beebe is the Job Contact, send tells to her to be jobbed!
----------------------------------------
Tempestblitz

Anchovia tells ye, "I don't know who the last one is, too many Brits on there."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by SkyBlitz at Oct 13, 2006 2:54:29 PM]
[Oct 13, 2006 2:47:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Re: Vanguard's Intent to Defend!

This is the worst timing for blockades for me... Hosting huge flag party on that day... meh
[Oct 13, 2006 2:49:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Job for Vanguard and our allies, we work together instead of stab you in the back!

Send Beebe a tell NOON game time to be jobbed! 500 per round!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 13, 2006 3:27:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cyndiepet

P4P fully supports Vanguard in their defence.

Job with these fun loving pirates to help keep this ocean full of excitement!
Cyndiepet

Original Queen of Pay for Play

now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pgoog wrote: 
Pgoog has an Ultimate standing in Loving across the Universe

[Oct 13, 2006 3:30:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

How does a really large alliance keep the ocean full of excitement, virtually everything is smaller than you, when you pick on smaller flags you're a bully, when smaller flags attack you and get swatted it discourages others from trying. Not intending to attack ye, just curious how ye see it working out.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Oct 13, 2006 6:27:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

That was certainly an interesting...and off topic remark...
Tempestblitz

[Oct 13, 2006 6:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Framling

Actually it was in direct response to something the post previous said, mister 'I posted my intent thread in the wrong forum' ;)

Me, I'm curious about the backstabbing comment.
Framling on Viridian

Lolpirate says, "O.o Your ability to rhyme is unholy."

[Oct 13, 2006 6:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    framlingem [Link]  Go to top 
Majortom

Actually it was in direct response to something the post previous said, mister 'I posted my intent thread in the wrong forum' ;)

Now it's here. And it has the same title. Double-posted-thread huzzah!

/me thinks an OM forgot to get rid of one o' them....
Senior Officer of All For Rum
Prince of Wicked Peace
-Hunter Ocean

[Oct 13, 2006 8:04:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capt_Jamirus

Keep this island filled with excitement for a long time to come by overthrowing the PVG4P alliance! Job for Antheas & her allies!!
I am:
Destructiox (Viridian)
Bratticus (Sage)
Brattilium (Hunter)

Saintdeath tells you, "Oh, heh. I'm free. All it takes to get me for navving is an offer. :P"
Saintdeath tells you, "For sex too. >_>"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Capt_Jamirus at Oct 14, 2006 1:30:15 AM]
[Oct 14, 2006 1:28:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

Now it's here. And it has the same title. Double-posted-thread huzzah!

/me thinks an OM forgot to get rid of one o' them....

Now it's here. And it has the same title. Double-posted-thread
Please stop talking about the thread in the other forum, whether or not it was in the wrong place isn't your concern. An OM has obviously already taken care of it; let's keep any negative comments out of this post. Put them somewhere else or simply don't write them.

Furthermore, you all seem to agree this post shouldn't go into a forum that affects other oceans, if so then some of you shouldn't even be responding to this, if it doesn't concern you as you've already argued.

Finally, Destructiox it is against forum rules, I believe, to post something against what the original poster had in mind; for example, going to the bazaar to sell your sword in someone else's thread about selling his or her sword. The same logic applies here; don't advertise for your flag in my post.
Tempestblitz

[Edit 6 times, last edit by SkyBlitz at Oct 14, 2006 4:20:52 AM]
[Oct 14, 2006 4:13:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RhiannonS

Posting jobbing contact for both side of an island blockade as been a long tradition in a the Parley forum mates. Try to know the forums better before saying things like that. And remove the stick from your *** like one of your prince like to say so much.
[Disclaimer]English is not my first language so please excuse my mispell and grammar mistakes.[/disclaimer]

-Rhia
[Oct 14, 2006 5:40:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Posting jobbing contact for both side of an island blockade as been a long tradition in a the Parley forum mates. Try to know the forums better before saying things like that. And remove the stick from your *** like one of your prince like to say so much.

Rhia, you still lurking around and trying to pick on people to make yourself look cool?

/me hugs Temp Thanks for all you do for VG!

Jobbing begins today at NOON, send Beebe or Ginebra a tell!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 

[Oct 14, 2006 6:16:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Finally, Destructiox it is against forum rules, I believe, to post something against what the original poster had in mind; for example, going to the bazaar to sell your sword in someone else's thread about selling his or her sword. The same logic applies here; don't advertise for your flag in my post.

As Rhia said, this is parley. Anything goes (almost) .
[Oct 14, 2006 8:25:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jaym2k5

P4P fully supports Vanguard in their defence.

So P4P will be helping VG aswell as defending Kirin?
Jamezrob. - Banned.
[Oct 14, 2006 8:41:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Rhia, you still lurking around and trying to pick on people to make yourself look cool?

Pot, meet kettle.
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 14, 2006 9:37:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

Pot, meet kettle.

Umm I believe OTHER people were pointing out that I made mistakes first? Not me? Let's get that straight.
Tempestblitz

[Oct 14, 2006 10:14:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Johnnyrico

Pot, meet kettle.

A truer statement has never been made in parley ;P
J.
Evony
Dark Warriors
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Johnnyrico at Oct 14, 2006 10:52:09 AM]
[Oct 14, 2006 10:51:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fairyjes

I think you guys are really respectable, with this whole situation.
Your response was more than mature, I doubt most would. Congratulations.
However, I am against what the other flags done. They took full advantage of the weak spot, unfair play. It could of been at least a fair battle.

Yet again, I am very pleased you are defending all islands. The blockade is on right now, good luck!
Adi on Sage and Ice
Abbiie on Hunter

[Oct 14, 2006 1:22:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Keep this island filled with excitement for a long time to come by overthrowing the PVG4P alliance! Job for Antheas & her allies!!

When you muster up the balls to make a blockade sinking, then we'll be happy to consider jobbing for you. TTFN. Tah tah for now!
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 14, 2006 2:25:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Wow, I'm surprised! Ocean Generals stayed in the flag even though Vanguard is in 5 wars. Is this because Ochubb is not the captain anymore? Was he the chicken of the generals?
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Oct 17, 2006 10:05:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Wow, I'm surprised! Ocean Generals stayed in the flag even though Vanguard is in 5 wars. Is this because Ochubb is not the captain anymore? Was he the chicken of the generals?

Or maybe it is b/c this is OG's second big war and they now know how to handle it, and that in part had a lot to do with OC. People learn how to handle situations and I think OG has always and will always go a great job in keeping the crew together. OG does what they need to do to keep OG strong and VG will support whatever decision they need to make during times of war.
Beebe
Blar wrote: 

[Oct 17, 2006 10:10:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

BigBertha wrote: 
Or maybe it is b/c this is OG's second big war and they now know how to handle it, and that in part had a lot to do with OC. People learn how to handle situations and I think OG has always and will always go a great job in keeping the crew together.

OG has always been somewhere around the rank of Sea Lords, I thought they could handle war. What they did was embarrassing. Even twice, I believe. Must be a coincidence then that they suddenly are cool with war now that OC left. Heh.
BigBertha wrote: 
OG does what they need to do to keep OG strong and VG will support whatever decision they need to make during times of war.

Bleh, cowardice. I'd rather get a few of my ships sunk than being a coward. Samurai++

Yes, it's an old issue brought up again. Yay for not being a coward this time!
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Oct 17, 2006 10:28:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

When OG was with IDLD, they never left the flag even during the war with SSS and the war with P4P. I believe Rayn was Captain then. They started leaving flags when in Requiem, during the war with P4P, and Ochubb was Captain at that moment. Oc has said that OG left VG during the last war because "his officers voted to" or something like that. Care to clarify that, Oc?

BB, I talked to you on the docks the other day, and I think I could like you if we talk some more. I understand your desire to defend your flaggies, and friends, but sometimes people screw up, and they need to admit that they did it, not that "the other guy" did. I'm not attacking Oc here, but in my experience, he's never owned up to anything. I may have missed something, though, since he's been in VG. Anyway, good luck with the wars, and I am having fun with the sinkings. ^^
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 17, 2006 12:30:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

...and I am having fun with the sinkings. ^^

>.>

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 17, 2006 4:49:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Sinking is fun no matter which side of it you're on.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Oct 17, 2006 4:58:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

That wasn't a flame.

PS your hair is faded at best, and you're more of a mocha than tan.
[Oct 17, 2006 5:55:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

That wasn't a flame.

Don't be fooled by those yellow-headed, barely unpale imposters! They don't know the true meaning of being blonde AND well-tanned!

Also, I believe you are a mere human and not an army of goats, like you claim. You sound human on Skype. HA!
[Oct 17, 2006 6:02:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

That wasn't a flame.

Don't be fooled by those yellow-headed, barely unpale imposters! They don't know the true meaning of being blonde AND well-tanned!

Also, I believe you are a mere human and not an army of goats, like you claim. You sound human on Skype. HA!

You told me that you're more of a Ghys on Skype. HA!
[Oct 17, 2006 6:04:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

That wasn't a flame.

My real-life hair is curly and my freckles are well-tanned. HA!

Also, half your public hearties are pointless. >.>
[Oct 17, 2006 6:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

That wasn't a flame.

My real-life hair is curly and my freckles are well-tanned. HA!

Also, half your public hearties are is Pointless. >.>

People only freckle if they have pale skin. AND YOU NEVER SAID BLONDE HAIR!
[Oct 17, 2006 6:55:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates