• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1447 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Mistermatt

Little Poe

Yes another pointless thread in Viridian Parley

What do you think is more embarrasing to have? 0 poe or 12 poe?
I've heard different answers and its time to hear yers.

-Off
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mistermatt at Oct 12, 2006 6:51:38 PM]
[Oct 12, 2006 6:00:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aenor

Re: Little Poe

Since there's no way for anyone else to see how much poez you currently have, why would either one be embarrassing?

It's far more embarrassing to publicly misspell embarrassing, isn't it?
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[Oct 12, 2006 6:28:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

Fixed, and the reason I'm asking this, is because being broke is normal, but when theres someone with a low amount of poe, I used 12 as an example, people sometimes think of it as poor, moreso than being broke, I don't know if any of you have thought about this, but... meh
[Oct 12, 2006 6:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldfingerz

Rather be Broke xD'
Rosaredhot
o
s
a
r
e
d
hunter
o
t

[Oct 12, 2006 8:45:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
andman

Yes another pointless thread in Viridian Parley

What do you think is more embarrasing to have? 0 poe or 12 poe?
I've heard different answers and its time to hear yers.

-Off

I got made fun of for only having 120k on hand. Haha.
Iollipop!
ooh baby baby.
[Oct 12, 2006 9:38:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/thethoughtfuloblivion    hello4am [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Re: Little PoE

I would rather be broke then have a small amount of PoE, then it seems like you don't even care.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[Oct 13, 2006 4:45:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

As you can't buy anything for 12 poe, it really doesn't matter. I don't go around declaring how much poe I have.

(For future reference, I never have had more than 8,000 poe, 20 dubs on hand. If I can buy a sloop with it, it's gone.)
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Oct 13, 2006 8:29:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

doesn't make much difference to me, though I prefer to have a couple k on me, at least, in case I go skelly fighting.

If I don't have the poe for something, I just say I don't have it... let them think what they want about how much I do or don't have.
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Oct 13, 2006 8:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
RedOgre

It makes poe difference how poe you are.

I know I know not punny.
Synful
"upset with myself for allowing myself to be duped by someone I regarded as slightly slow."

Demonyaj
"not one who shows as a mentally agile person"

Forest Gump
"Momma says, stupid is as stupid does"
[Oct 13, 2006 8:40:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imhappyfairy

I need at least 20k on me at all times to go pokering.
Flyingbanana of Viridian and Malachite.
[Oct 14, 2006 1:22:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lozozo

i tend to keep my cash in the chest or it has a habit of finding its way in to an order or a game of poker
Actions speak louder than words but words can control an action
[Oct 14, 2006 3:35:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates